经典旅游广告语 经典旅游英语广告语

叫出租车

在 酒 店 要 taxi 可 以 请 酒 店 服 务 人 员 为 你 叫 一 辆 :

Could you call me a taxi?

( 请 为 我 叫 辆 的 士 。 )

或 者 直 接 打 电 话 到 出 租 车 公 司 :

Can you send a taxi to State Hospital? I'll be waiting at the main entrance.

( 请 派 辆 的 士 到 州 立 医 院 好 吗 ? 我 会 在 大 门 处 等 候 。 )

如 果 在 街 上 叫 taxi , 直 接 说 : Taxi! ( 的 士 ! ) 就 可 以 了 。 上 车 以 後 , 先 告 诉 司 机 目 的 地 :

City Hall, please.

( 请 到 市 政 厅 。 )

或 者 说 ,

Please drop me off at Park Street.

( 请 让 我 在 公 园 路 下 车 。 )

如 果 对 路 线 熟 悉 可 以 告 诉 司 机 :

Can you take the Victory Bridge?

( 请 从 胜 利 挢 那 条 路 过 去 。 )

上 车 後 , 可 以 先 问 一 下 行 车 所 需 的 时 间 :

How many minutes does it take to get to the Capital Airport?

( 到 首 都 机 场 要 几 分 钟 ? )

如 果 赶 时 间 需 要 催 促 司 机 快 些 开 时 , 可 以 说 :

Would you hurry, please?

( 能 不 能 快 一 点 ? )

Can you make it in five minutes?

( 能 否 在 五 分 钟 内 赶 到 ? )

当 然 也 可 能 会 提 醒 司 机 小 心 驾 驶 :

Can you slow down a little?

( 能 否 慢 点 开 ? )

或 者 ,

I'm not in a hurry, so please drive slowly and carefully.

( 我 不 赶 时 间 , 所 以 请 小 心 慢 慢 开 。 )

如 果 越 过 了 目 的 地 , 你 可 以 说 :

We missed it. Would you mind turning around?

( 我 们 走 过 头 了 , 请 绕 回 来 好 不 好 ? )

到 了 目 的 地 後 付 车 费 时 , 你 要 说 ,

Please let me off here. How much do I owe you?

( 请 让 我 在 这 里 下 车 。 我 该 付 你 多 少 钱 ? )

通 常 要 付 些 小 费 给 司 机 。 付 小 费 的 方 式 可 以 是 :

Keep the change.

( 不 用 找 零 钱 了 。 )

Give me three back.

( 找 给 我 三 块 钱 。 )

即 给 司 机 的 整 钱 比 车 费 高 ( 超 过 三 块 ) , 而 要 求 找 回 三 块 , 请 司 机 留 下 其 馀

坐火车火 车 分 为 几 种 , 普 通 车 是 regular train 或 local train , 快 车 是 express train , 直 达 车 是 through train 。 购 买 火 车 票 时 , 卧 铺 票 是 sleeper ticket ,餐 车 是 dining car , 头 等 票 是 first-class ticket , 二 等 票 是 second-class ticket 。 如 果 问 票 价 可 以 说 :

How much is the fare for two first-class tickets to Paris?

( 两 张 到 巴 黎 去 的 头 等 票 多 少 钱 ? )What's the express charge?

( 快 车 票 价 是 多 少 ? )What is the fare for children?

( 儿 童 票 要 多 少 钱 ? )由 於 普 通 车 和 快 车 , 一 等 票 和 二 等 票 间 会 有 一 个 差 价 , 所 以 还 常 常 会 问 到 :

What is the difference between the first-class fare and the second-class fare?

( 头 等 票 和 二 等 票 之 间 差 多 少 ? )How much more do I have to pay for the express?

( 坐 快 车 我 还 须 再 付 多 少 ? )问 好 站 台 和 乘 车 地 点 後 , 为 谨 慎 起 见 , 在 乘 坐 之 前 最 好 确 认 一 下 :

Dose this train go to London?

( 这 列 车 去 伦 敦 吗 ? )Is this the right train to get to Amsterdam?

( 这 是 去 阿 姆 斯 特 丹 的 列 车 吗 ? )除 此 以 外 , 还 常 会 问 到 的 是 到 站 时 间 :

What time do we get to Paris?

( 何 时 到 达 巴 黎 ? )或 者 在 列 车 运 行 时 问 :

How much longer is it till we get to Rome?

( 还 要 多 少 时 间 我 们 才 到 罗 马 ? )Are we arriving in New York on time?

( 我 们 会 准 点 到 达 纽 约 吗 ? )在 车 上 就 餐 可 以 找 餐 车 :

Is there a dining car on the train?

( 列 车 上 有 餐 车 麽 ? )并 问 :

When are they open?

( 餐 车 什 麽 时 间 开 放 ? )最基本的旅游英语词语及句型一、问路时...

East 东

South 南

West 西

North 北

Left 左

Right 右

Straight on 往 前 直 去

There 那 儿

Front 前 方

Back 后 方

Side 侧 旁

Before 之 前

After 之 后

First left/right 第 一 个 转 左 / 右 的 路

二、请问如何前往 ...Excuse me, How do I get to the ....... ? 请 问 如 何 前 往 ¨ ¨ ¨ ?

How do I get to the airport? 请 问 如 何 前 往 机 场 ?

How do I get to the bus station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 公 车 站 ?

How do I get to the metro station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 地 下 铁 路 站 ?

( Metro 乃 欧 洲 常 用 字 )

How do I get to the subway station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 地 下 铁 路 站 ?

( Subway 乃 北 美 洲 常 用 字 )

How do I get to the underground station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 地 下 铁 路 站 ?

( underground 乃 英 国 常 用 字 )

How do I get to the train station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 火 车 站 ?

How do I get to the hotel XXX? 请 问 如 何 前 往 XXX 酒 店 ?

How do I get to the police station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 警 局 ?

How do I get to the post office? 请 问 如 何 前 往 邮 政 局 ?

How do I get to the tourist information office? 请 问 如 何 前 往 旅 游 资 讯 局 ?

三、请问附近 ...

Excuse me, Is there ....... near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 ...?

Is there a baker near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 面 包 店 ?

Is there a bank near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 银 行 ?

Is there a bar near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 酒 吧 ?

Is there a bus stop near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 公 车 站 ?

Is there a cafe near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 咖 啡 店 ?

Is there a cake shop near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 西 饼 店 ?

Is there a change bureau near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 找 换 店

Is there a chemist's near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 药 剂 师 ?

Is there a department store near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 百 货 公 司

Is there a disco near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 的 士 高 ?

Is there a hospital nearby? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 医 院 ?

Is there a night club near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 夜 总 会 ?

Is there a post box near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 邮 政 局 ?

Is there a public toilet near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 公 共 厕 所 ?

Is there a restaurant near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 餐 厅 ?

Is there a telephone near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 电 话 ?

Is there a travel agent near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 旅 游 社 ?

Is there a youth hostel near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 青 年 旅 馆 ?

简单会话学一些常用英语,会给你的旅游带来更多的乐趣。

谢谢!—— Thank you.

多谢!-- Thanks a lot.

对不起,麻烦你。—— Excuse me.

抱歉。—— Excuse the mess.

需要帮忙吗?--Can I help you.

谢谢你的帮助。—— Thank you for helping me.

无论如何,我还要感谢你。—— Thanks, anyway. 您好。--How are you!

初次见面问好。—— How do you do!

很高兴见到你。—— (It's) nice to meet you.

请问您从哪来。--Where are you from?

请问贵姓。--Can I have your name?

我叫...。—— My name is ... (I'm ...)

很高兴认识你。—— It was a pleasure meeting you.

很高兴见到你。—— Pleased to meet you.

希望再见到你。—— Hope to see you again.

这是不是说我以后可以再见到你?—— Does that mean that I can see you again?

玩得快乐--Have a good time.

祝你好运。—— Good luck.

我希望没事。—— I hope nothing is wrong.

怎么了?—— What's the matter?

糟糕,严重吗?—— Oh, no! Is it serious?

我真为你难过。—— I'm sorry for you.

一路平安,走好。—— Have a safe trip home. 路示

Good Morning Sir/Madam 先生/女士 早晨好 Good Afternoon 午安How are you? 你好么Do you speak English? 你讲英语吗?I can speak a little English. 我可以讲一点英语 Please speak slowly. 请慢慢讲Would you mind speak louder please? 请讲大声一些Do you wear glasses? 你有戴眼镜么?I wear contact lenses. 我戴隐型眼镜Do you live at same address? 你住在上述地址么?Do you have any medical problem? 你的健康有问题么?Do you have any question? 你有什么问题么?You must obey all the rules and traffic signs.你要遵守所有的交通规则和标志Please sign your name here. 请在这里签名Are you ready now? 你准备好了么?Turn on the engine (car). 点火Let's go. 现在开始Right turn. 右转Left turn. 左转Go straight/keep moving straight. 直行First street right turn/left turn. 第一条街右转/左转Traffic light right turn/left turn. 交通灯右转/左转Stop sign, make a right turn/left turn. 停牌右转/左转Stay in this lane. 保持在这条线路行驶Second street. 第二条街Turn on the headlights. 开车头灯Turn on the wind shield wiper. 开雨刷Right of way. 优先权Stop the car here. 在这里停车Pull over the curb. 靠路边停车Slow down 慢驶Three point turn. 三点调头Parallel parking. 平行泊车Up hill parking. 上坡泊车Down hill parking. 下坡泊车Back up. 后退Back into the driveway. 倒车进入车道Too close. 太接近Too slow. 太慢Too fast. 太快Speed up . 加速Give your signal. 打灯号Cancel your signal. 取消灯号Try again. 再试一次Watch for pedestrians. 注意行人Take it easy/relax please. 请不要紧张More gas. 加油Follow the car. 跟着前车Go back to the test centre. 回考试中心Entrance. 入口Exit 出口Intersection 十字路口Put on your seat belt. 放安全带Parking brake . 手刹Turn on the heater/air conditioner. 打开暖气/冷气Head in parking/drive in . 车头进泊车Back in parking. 后退泊车Turn off the engine. 关闭引擎You failed. 你不合格Do you have any identification? 你有证件么You passed. 你通过Try again. 下次再试

乘飞机boarding check 登机牌

plane ticket 飞机票

flight, flying 飞行

bumpy flight 不平稳的飞行

smooth flight 平稳的飞行

ramp 扶梯

altitude, height 高度

extra flight 加班

non-stop flight 连续飞行

circling 盘旋

forced landing 迫降

speed, velocity 速度

ceiling 上升限度

cruising speed 巡航速度

top speed 最高速度

first class 头等舱

night service 夜航

airsick 晕机

to taxi along 滑行

landing 着陆

to face the wind 迎风

air route,air line 航线

climbing,to gain height 爬升

economy class,tourist class 经济舱

connecting flight 衔接航班

direct flight, straight flight 直飞

to rock, to toss, to bump 颠簸

to lose height, to fly low 降低

to take off, take-off 起飞

to board a plane,get into a plane 上飞机

to get off a plane,alight from a plane 下飞机 机场费 airport fee

国际机场 international airport

国内机场 domestic airport

机场候机楼 airport terminal飞机票(指限定条件) endoresement/restrictions

旅客姓名 name of passenger

旅行经停地点 good for passage between

起点城市 from

起飞日期 date

起飞时间 time

订座情况 status

机票确认 ticket confirm

登机口 gate

前往城市 to

承运人(公司) carrier

航班号 flight no.

座舱等级 class (fare basis)

机号 plane No.

机座号 seat No.

吸烟坐位 smoking seat

非吸烟席 non-smoking seat 机场指示机场费 airport fee

国际机场 international airport

国内机场 domestic airport

机场候机楼 airport terminal

国际候机楼 international terminal

国际航班出港 international departure

国内航班出站 domestic departure

卫星楼 satellite

人口 in

出口 exit; out; way out

进站(进港、到达) arrivals

不需报关 nothing to declare

海关 customs

登机口 gate; departure gate

候机室 departure lounge

航班号 FLT No (flight number)

来自...... arriving from

预计时间 scheduled time (SCHED)

实际时间 actual time

已降落 landed

前往...... departure to

起飞时间 departure time

延误 delayed

登机 boarding

由此乘电梯前往登机 stairs and lifts to departures

迎宾处 greeting arriving

由此上楼 up; upstairs

由此下楼 down; downstairs

银行 bank

货币兑换处 money exchange; currency exchange

订旅馆 hotel reservation

行李暂存箱 luggage locker

出站(出港、离开) departures

登机手续办理 check-in

登机牌 boarding pass (card)

护照检查处 passport control immigration

行李领取处 luggage claim; baggage claim

国际航班旅客 international passengers

中转 transfers

中转旅客 transfer passengers

中转处 transfer correspondence

过境 transit

报关物品 goods to declare

贵宾室 V. I. P. room

购票处 ticket office

付款处 cash (衣人注:我记得挂CASH牌子的地方是兑换钱币的地方,存疑)

出租车 taxi

出租车乘车点 Taxipick-up point

大轿车乘车点 coachpick-up point

航空公司汽车服务处 airline coach service

租车处(旅客自己驾车) car hire

公共汽车 bus; coach service

公用电话 public phone; telephone

厕所 toilet; W. C; lavatories; rest room

男厕 men's; gent's; gentlemen's

女厕 women's; lady's

餐厅 restaurant

酒吧 bar

咖啡馆 coffee shop; cafe

免税店 duty-free shop

邮局 post office

出售火车票 rail ticket

旅行安排 tour arrangement

行李牌 luggage tag

出入境

姓 family name

名 First (Given) Name

性别 sex

男 male

女 female

国籍 nationality

国籍 country of citizenship

护照号 passport No.

原住地 country of Origin (Country where you live)

前往目的地国 destination country

登机城市 city where you boarded

签证签发地 city where visa was issued

签发日期 date issue

前往国家的住址 address while in

街道及门牌号 number and street

城市及国家 city and state

出生日期 date of Birth (Birthdate)

年 year

月 month

日 day

偕行人数 accompanying number

职业 occupation

专业技术人员 professionals & technical

行政管理人员 legislators &administrators

办事员 clerk

商业人员 commerce (Business People)

服务人员 service

农民 farmer

工人 worker

其他 others

无业 jobless

签名 signature

官方填写 official use only

签证

姓 surname

名 first (given) name

性别 sex

出生日期 birthdate

国籍 nationality

护照号 passport No.

编号 control No.

签发地 Issue At

签发日期 Issue Date (或On)

失效日期(或必须在...日之前入境) expiry date ( 或 before)

停留期为...... for stays of

10天 ten days

8周 eight weeks

3个月 three months

6个月 six months

1年 one year

3年 three years

签证种类 visa type(class)

住宿

出外旅游时,旅馆便是我们的家,详细瞭解家中的每一项设备与使用方法,才能得到良好的住宿品质。此外,在确认房间之前,不妨尽量向旅馆提出个人合理的要求,毕竟,一趟旅游成功与否,住宿的舒适感可是占一席之地的。

我會晚一点到达,请保留所预订的房间。

I'll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.

我在台北已预订房间。

I made a reservation in Taipei.

我的名字是王明明。

My name is Wang Ming-Ming.

我想要一间安静一点的房间。

I'd like a quiet room.

我想要楼上的房间。

I'd like a room on the upper level.

我想要一间视野好(有阳台)的房间。

I'd like a room with a nice view (a balcony).

随时都有热水供应吗?

Is hot water available any time?

我可以看一看房间吗?

May I see the room?

是否还有更大的(更好的/更便宜的)房间?

Do you have anything bigger (better/cheaper)?

我要订这间房间。

I'll take this room.

麻烦填写这张住宿登记表。

Would you fill in this registration form?

这里可使用信用卡(旅行支票)吗?

Do you accept credit crads(traveler's checks)?

是否可代为保管贵重物品?

Could you keep my valuables?

餐厅在那儿?

Where is the dining room?

餐厅几点开始营业?

What time does the dining room open?

早餐几点开始供应?

What time can I have breakfast?

旅馆内有美容院(理发院)吗?

Is there a beauty salon(barber shop)?

是否可给我一张有旅馆地址的名片?

Can I have a card with the hotel's address?

是否可在此购买观光巴士券?

Can I get a ticket for the sight-seeing bus here?

最近的地铁站在那里?

Where is the nearest subway station?

好不容易找到一家喜欢的旅馆,不妨好好利用旅馆内的服务。除了既有硬体设施外,也可视自己需要向旅馆提出合理要求,使自己有段舒适的住宿时光。

何时需退房?

When is check-out time?

明早你是否能帮我将行李拿到大厅?

Could you bring my baggage down to the lobby tomorrow morning?

当然。你何时离开?

Sure. What time are you leaving?

8点。

At 8 o'clock.

那麼,我将在7点50分到你的房间。

Then I'll go to your room at 7:50.

我总共有3件行李。

I have three pieces of baggage.

明早,请将行李放在你的门口。

Please leave them outside your room tomorrow morning.

这是316号房。我想要一件毛毯。

This is room 316. I'd like a blanket, please.

请送给我一壶咖啡(热水)。

Please bring me a pot of coffee (boiled water).

请送给我一些冰块和水。

Please bring me some ice cubes and water.

我想设定早晨的呼叫铃。

I'd like a wake-up call, please.

几点?

What time?

明早7点。

7 o'clock tomorrow morning.

冷气(电视、灯)无法开启。

The air-conditioner (T.V. set、light) doesn't work.

房间内没有热水。

There is no hot water.

热水不够热。

The hot water is not hot enough.

我要退房。请给我帐单。

I'd like to check out. My bill, please.

我拿了一瓶小吧檯中的可乐。

I had a coke in the mini-bar.

是否能以信用卡付帐?

Can I pay by credit card?

我住的很愉快。

I enjoy my stay.

虽然是出外旅行,从衣物清洗到头发整理,日常生活的清洁一样也不會少。若想要好好享受度假时光,不再理會这些琐事,不妨善加利用旅馆的美容与洗衣服务,轻轻松松做个光鲜游客。

我有些衣服需要送洗。

I have some laundry.

这些衣服需要洗涤(熨平)。

I'd like these clothes cleaned (pressed).

请将你需要洗的衣服放在纸袋中,并将衣物内容写下来。

Please put your laundry in the paper bag and write down the contents of the laundry on it.

明天(後天)是否可洗好?

Will it be ready by tomorrow (the day after tomorrow)?

我今晚(明天)就要。

I need them tonight (tomorrow).

我明早9点以前需要这些清洗的衣物。

I'd like to have my laundry by 9 o'clock tomorrow morning.

这件不是我的。

This is not mine.

有一件遗失了。

There's one piece missing.

明早几时开始可以送洗衣物?

From what time do you accept laundry tomorrow morning?

从早上9点开始到下午4点为止。

From 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.

旅馆中有美容院(理发厅)吗?

Is there a beauty salon (barber shop) in this hotel?

我想要预约今天下午5点。

I'd like to make an appointment for 5 p.m. today.

你想要如何整理你的头发?

How would you like your hair?

请帮我剪头发和洗发(修胡须)。

Haircut and shampoo (shave) , please.

请帮我洗头和整理头发。

Shampoo and set, please.

请不要剪太短。

Please don't cut it too short.

後面(两边、头顶)请再剪一些。

A little more off the back (sides/top).

我不需要抹发油。

I don't need hair oil. 就餐

到异国品尝美食可说是旅游的乐趣之一,然而,若是语言不通,大概就很难品尝餐厅最受好评的菜色了。因此,学會基本点餐说法,适当的询问服务生,并表达自己喜好,包管可以让自己吃得道地又满足。

是否可介绍一家附近口碑不错的餐厅?

Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here?我想去一家价位合理的餐厅。I want a restaurant with reasonable prices.我想去一家不會吵杂的餐厅。I'd like a quiet restaurant.我想去一家气氛欢乐、活泼的餐厅。I'd like a restaurant with cheerful atmosphere.是否可建议这一类的餐厅?

Could you recommend that kind of restaurant?

此地餐厅多集中在那一区?

Where is the main area for restaurants?

这附近是否有中国餐厅?

Is there a Chinese restaurant around here?

这附近是否有价位不贵的餐厅?

Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here?

你知道现在那里还有餐厅是营业的吗?

Do you know of any restaurants open now?

我想尝试一下当地食物。

I'd like to have some local food.

最近的意大利餐厅在那里?

Where is the nearest ltalian restaurant?

请给我菜单。

May I have a menu,please?

是否有中文菜单?

Do you have a menu in chinese?

在用晚餐前想喝些什麼吗?

Would you like something to drink before dinner?

餐厅有些什麼餐前酒?

What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?

可否让我看看酒单?

May I see the wine list?

我可以点杯酒吗?

May I order a glass of wine?

餐厅有那几类酒?

What kind of wine do you have?

我想点当地出产的酒。

I'd like to have some local wine.

我想要喝法国红酒。

I'd like to have Frence red wine.

是否可建议一些不错的酒?

Could you recommend some good wine?

我可以点餐了吗?

May I order,please?

餐厅最特别的菜式是什麼?

What is the specialty of the house?

餐厅有今日特餐吗?

Do you have today's special?

我可以点与那份相同的餐吗?

Can I have the same dish as that?

我想要一份开胃菜与排餐(鱼餐)。

I'd like appetizers and meat(fish) dish.

我正在节食中。

I'm on a diet.

我必须避免含油脂(盐份/糖份)的食物。

I have to avoid food containing fat(salt/suger).

餐厅是否有供应素食餐?

Do you have vegetarian dishs?

你的牛排要如何烹调?

How do you like your steak?

全熟(五分熟/全生)。

Well done (medium/rare),please.

兑换货币

Please tell me how much you want to change.

请告诉我你要换多少。

How much of the remittance do you want to convert into Japanese yen?

你要把多少汇款换成日圆?

What kind of currency do you want?

要哪种货币?

What's it you wish to change?

你有什么要换的?

What kind of currency do you want to change?

要换哪种货币?

In what denominations?

要什么面值的?

Please tell me what note you want.

请告诉我要什么钞票。

Will seven tens be all right?

7张10元的可以吗?

Is it in traveler's cheques?

换旅行支票吗?

经典旅游广告语 经典旅游英语广告语

I'd like to know how I shall give it to you.

我想知道如何付钱给你。

How would you like it?

你要什么面额的?

Would you kindly sign the exchange form, giving your name and address?

请在兑换单上签字,写出你的姓名和地址,好吗?

Can you change me some money, please?

能否请你给我兑换一些钱?

Here it is, some French francs, Swiss francs, American dollars and a few Dutch guilders.

这些就是:一些法国法郎,瑞士法郎,美圆和一些荷兰盾。

Would you please give me seven five-pound notes, four pound notes and four ten-shilling notes, and the rest in small change.

请你给我7张5镑纸币,4张1镑纸币,4张10先令纸币,剩下的要零票。

Would you mind giving me the six pence in coppers?

劳驾给我6便士的铜币。

I'd like to know if you could change this money back into U.S. dollars for me.

我想知道能否把这笔兑回成美圆。

Could you change these French francs for me?

能给我兑换这些法国法郎吗?

Can you give me 100 dollars in Swiss francs?

能否给我100美圆的瑞士法郎?

I'd like to convert the full amount of the remittance into U.S. dollars.

我想把全部汇款换成美圆。

I'd like some coins for this note.

我想把这张纸币换成硬币。

I'd like to break this 50 dollar note.

我想把这张50美圆纸币换开。

Five twenties and ten singles, please.

请给我5张20元和10张一元的。

I need 300 dollars in 100-dollar cheques.

我要300美圆票面为100美圆的支票。

I hope you'll give me ten traveler's cheques of 100 dollars each.

我希望给我10张面额为100美圆的旅行支票。 In fives, please.

请给我5元票面的。

Could you give me some small notes?

给我一些小票好吗?

Useful Words and Phrases

currency, money 货币

money changing 兑换货币

an exchange form 兑换单

bank note 钞票

note of large denomination 大票

note of small denomination 小票

small change 零钱

subsidiary money 辅币

nickel piece 镍币

plastic currency notes 塑料钞票

convertible money 可兑换(黄金)纸币

What's the interest rate for the savings account?

储蓄存款的利率是多少?

Do you pay interest on this account?

这种存款付给利息吗?

Please tell me what the annual interest rate is.

请告诉我年利率是多少。

Interest is paid at the rate of 1% per annum at present.

目前每年的利率是1%。

It allows you to earn a little interest on your money.

这可使你从存款中获得一点利息。

The account carries interest of 4%.

该存款有4%的利息。

The interest is added to your account every year.

每年的利息都加到你的存款中。

The interest rate for the savings account is 4%.

储蓄存款的利率是4%。

It varies from time to time. At present it is 6%.

(年息)每个时期都不同,现在是六厘。

Useful Words and Phrases

interest rate 利率

simple interest 单利

compound interest 复利

legal interest 法定利息

prime rate 优待利率

payable interest 应付利息

lending rate 贷款利率

usury 高利贷

the subsidy rate for value-preserved savings 保值储蓄补贴率

  

爱华网本文地址 » http://www.aihuau.com/a/200361/922087049.html

更多阅读

欧洲旅游攻略-经典篇 欧洲跟团旅游攻略

当今人们经济水平提高了,去欧洲旅游的人真是越来越多了。鉴于经常有回来投诉的,在欧洲玩的不开心,应该去的地方没去上,小弟总结自己从事欧洲旅游的经验,用最大的努力尽量来为大家写一篇欧洲旅行的攻略,希望能对大家有所帮助。具体步骤如下

纳尼亚传奇系列-朗读下载 纳尼亚传奇系列

      C·S·刘易斯,先后任教于牛津与剑桥大学的著名教授        不仅创造了纳尼亚王国,而且催生了《魔戒》等后续奇幻经典国内唯一由一位译者耗时2年多时间翻译完成的经典译本英汉双语出版 配朗读下载 全面训练英语阅

贵州经典旅游线路 新疆旅游路线推荐

最经典游线路贵州旅游路线七天(贵阳-安顺-兴义-平坝)行程:7天网民投票数:16812综合评分:82.7分游览线路:贵阳(花溪公园、青岩古镇、甲秀楼)-安顺(天龙屯堡、龙宫、黄果树瀑布、天星桥)-兴义(马岭河、万峰林)。专家点评:该线路涵盖的景观内容比

声明:《经典旅游广告语 经典旅游英语广告语》为网友学会坚强分享!如侵犯到您的合法权益请联系我们删除