关于面试的英语对话 关于面试的英语对话带翻译

在一个工作面试中,被面试者采用“工作记忆”会作出最令人印象深刻的方式问题的答案。小编整理了关于面试的英语对话带翻译,欢迎阅读!

关于面试的英语对话带翻译篇一

A: Come in, Miss Jin. I’m Mr Wang, Director of Personnel. What can I do for you?

A:金小姐,请进。我是人事部主任王先生。 我能帮你什么忙吗?

B: How do you do, Mr. Wang? l’m coming for a job interview at ten o’clock this morning.

B:你好,王先生。我为今天上午10点的工 作面试而来。

A: Oh, I see. Please sit down.

A:噢,我明白。请坐。

B: Thank you.

谢谢。

A: So you would like to become a stewardess, wouldn't you?

A:你愿意当一名空中小姐,对吗?

B: Yes, I’d like to very much.

B:是的,我很喜欢。

A: Well, how old are you?

A:好的,你多大了?

B: I was born on August 10,1985. So I’m 23 years of age. I’m just leaving college this summer.

B:我出生于1985年8月10日,23岁了。 今年暑假毕业。

A: OK But what made you decide on this type of occupation?

A:好的。什么原因使你决定从事这一职 业?

B: Oh, to tell you the truth, I love the sky. When I was a child, I imagined flying into the blue sky some day. Now, I think the day has come. My dream can come true.

B:噢,说真的,我喜欢蓝天。我还是个小孩 子的时候,就曾想将来某一天能飞上蓝 天。现在,我觉得这一天终于来了,我的 梦想要变成现实了。

A: Then, do you know it’s not an easy job to be a stewardess?

A:那么,你知道做空中小姐不是一件容易 的工作吗?

B: Yes, I know. It’s not an easy job, but I’m young, besides l,m in good health.

B:是的,我知道。这不是一件轻松的工作, 但是我年轻,而且身体很好。

A: Do you know sometimes you would have to work long hours?

A:你常常要长时间地工作,你知道吗?

B: Yes, I do.

B:是的,我知道。

A: What’s the most important thing of being an air hostess?

A:当一名空中小姐最重要的是什么?

B: The most important task of being an air hostess is helping passengers relax during their flight. Flying is a stressful thing and if an air hostess can ease that tension, it will make a favorable impression for the airline.

B:空中小姐最重要的任务是帮助旅客在飞 行过程中放松。坐飞机是令人紧张的 事,如果空中小姐能缓和那种紧张,就可 以为航空公司创造良好的形象。

A: Do you think friendly service is very important for the airline staff?

A:你认为对空中乘务员来说,友好服务是 重要的吗?

B: Definitely. I would think this is one of the most important aspects when dealing with public in anyway.

B:的确是的。我认为在与公众相处时,友 好服务是最重要的一个方面。

A: Can you make yourself understood in English without too much difficulty?

A:你能不费力气地用英语交谈吗?

B: Yes. I think I am quite fluent in English.

B:能,我认为我能说流利的英语。

关于面试的英语对话带翻译篇二

A: How tall are you, Miss Li? And how is your eyesight?

A:李小姐,你的身高及视力如何?

B: I’m 1.70 metres tall and my eyesight is very good. I’ve never had any vision problems.

B:身高1.70米。视力很好,我从来没有视 力障碍。

A: Have you ever had any serious illness?

你患过重病吗?

B: No, I’ve always been in good health.

没有,我的健康状况良好。

A: Your resume says you are working as a waitress in Hilton Hotel. Why do you want to change jobs? And what made you decide on this type of occupation?

你的简历写道你曾在希尔顿酒店做过女 侍者,请问你为何要调换工作呢?是什 么使你决定选择这个职业的?

B: Well, I would like to have a more challenging job than my present one. And I like travelling very much and also like to meet all kinds of people. Besides, I think I can speak fairly good English.

B:嗯,我喜欢比现在这份工作更富有挑战 性的工作。我非常喜欢旅行,同时也喜 欢与各种人打交道。此外,我认为我的 英语口语相当好。

A: What is the most important task for a flight attendant?

A:乘务员最重要的职责是什么?

B: I think the most important thing for a flight attendant is to make passengers relaxed and happy during their flight. And good service is also very important.

B:我认为最重要的是使乘客在旅途中感到 轻松、愉快。另外,优良的服务也是很重 要的。

A: Do you know what sorts of difficulties the job will cause you?

A:你了解这个工作会给你带来什么困难 吗?

B: Yes. First, I will be dealing with all sorts of people from all nations. Then I’ll feel lonely and homesick because the hours away from home are very long. But anyhow, I can handle it.

B:是的。首先我必须要与来自不同国度的 各种类型的人打交道。其次,由于待在 飞机上的时间很长,我可能会感到寂寞 并且想家。但是,我想我能应付的。

A: Tell me what special features a stewardess should have?

A:你知道空中小姐应具备什么特殊气质?

B: Well, a stewardess should be friendly, courteous, and patient. Only in this way passengers will feel welcomed and relaxed during the flight.

B:嗯,空中小姐应当友善、有礼貌、有耐心。 只有这样,乘客才能感到自己是受欢迎的,并在飞行中感到轻松、愉快。

A: If a passenger insulted your country or people, what would you do?

关于面试的英语对话 关于面试的英语对话带翻译

A:如果有乘客侮辱你的国家或人民,你应 当怎么做?

B: I’ll tell him (her) I am sorry if he (she) feels that way. I won’t waste time getting into a debate with him (her).

B:我告诉他如果他那样认为,我将感到很 遗憾。我不会浪费时间与他纠缠。

A: If you can not understand what a passenger says, what would you do?

A:如果你不懂乘客的语言,你应当怎么办?

B: I’ll try to speak another foreign language which I learnt or l’ll try my best to use gestures or draw pictures.

B:我尽量用我学过的另外一种语言去交 流,如果还不行的话,我就会通过手势或 画图代替语言。

A: Well, what foreign languages can you speak?

A:那么,你会讲哪几种外语呢?

B: I should say I am quite fluent in English. Also I can speak French and Japanese.

B:我的英语相当流利。此外,我还能讲法 语和日语。

A: All right. You will be hearing from us within 10 days. Thank you for your coming.

A:好吧,10天之内你会得到我们的答复。

关于面试的英语对话带翻译篇三

A: You are Mr. Lu?

A:你是陆先生?

B: Yes, I am.

B:是的,我是。

A: Good. Did you bring the papers that will verify your qualifications?

A:很好。你有带资格证书吗?

B: Yes, here they are.

B:是的,带了。

A: Well, do you have a United States R. N. license?

A:嗯,你有美国的护士执照吗?

B: Excuse me, what do you mean by R.N.?

B:不好意思,请问您所说的R. N.是什么意 思?

A: It means your registered nurse license.

A:指的是已登记的护士执照。

B: Oh! I see. As I have just arrived here. I haven’t had the chance to take the exam.

B:喔!我懂了。因为我才刚到这里,所以 还没有机会去考试。

A: Okay. Well, how about your education in nursing in China?

A:好的。那你在中国接受过什么样的护理 教育呢?

B:I learned nursing through theory and practice for four years at the Department of Nursing Shanghai Medical College.

B:我在上海医学院护理系通过理论和实习 学了 4年的护理。

A: Have you had any nursing experience in any hospital before coming to the States?

A:你到美国之前,有过在医院当护士的经 历吗?

B: Yes, I worked at the Chang Geng Memorial Hospital in Shanghai.

B:有的,我曾在上海的长庚纪念医院工作 过。

A: How long did you work there?

你做了多久?

B: Two years.

两年。

A: What wards did you work in?

你在什么病房工作过?

B: I have worked in the pediatrics department.

我在儿科病房工作过。

A: If you are hired by this hospital, what ward would you like to work in?

A:如果你被医院录用了,你想到哪个病房 工作呢?

B: I’d like you to try me out at the surgical ward if possible.

B:如果被录用,我希望你能让我在外科病 房

A: All right. We’ll let you know within a week. Thank you for coming.

A:好:一个星期之内我们会给你答复。谢 谢你来应聘。

B: Thank you. I’ll look forward to hearing from you.

B:谢谢,我期待您的消息。

  

爱华网本文地址 » http://www.aihuau.com/a/200961/924285854.html

更多阅读

健康与饮食英语 关于健康饮食的英语对话

  英语对话是提升英语水平的方式之一,有没有关于健康饮食的对话呢?放心,小编为你整理了关于健康饮食的英语对话,希望你喜欢!  关于健康饮食的英语对话篇1  1.What kind of food do you prefer? 2.Do you like Chinese food

简单的英语对话 关于初中简单的英语对话

英语情景对话把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。初中生多练习英语情景对话对于口语的提升有极大的帮助。小编整理了关于初中简单的英语对话,欢迎阅读!关于初中简单的英语对话一A:HI,where is your hometownB:Hi,My

关于看病的英语对话 关于看病的英语对话精选

英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。小编精心收集了关于看病的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!关于看病的英语

关于看病的英语对话 有关于看病的英语对话

一般意义上的英语情景对话教学,是指教师为达到教学目标,通过学生分组,各自扮演相应的角色,在特定的场所(通常在教室)表现特定的故事情景。接下来我们就以看病就医来练习对话。小编整理了有关于看病的英语对话,欢迎阅读!有关于看病的

关于旅行的英语对话 关于旅行的英语对话带翻译

旅游能帮助人们摆脱孤独感和压抑感。旅游者之间没有直接的利益冲突,他们可以建立起纯朴、自然、坦诚、和谐的人际关系。小编整理了关于旅行的英语对话带翻译,欢迎阅读!关于旅行的英语对话带翻译一A:I'd like to have the film develo

声明:《关于面试的英语对话 关于面试的英语对话带翻译》为网友荔莞少年分享!如侵犯到您的合法权益请联系我们删除