英语小故事带翻译简短 简短胎教英语故事带翻译

在儿童成长所需的这个丰富多彩的世界里,故事能够很好的满足学生的好奇心,娱乐心,探索心,智慧心和游戏心。小编分享简短胎教英语故事带翻译,希望可以帮助大家!

简短胎教英语故事带翻译:鲁国少儒

One day, Zhuang Zi went to pay his respects to Ai Gong, King of the State of Lu.

一天,庄子去拜见鲁哀公。

Ai Gong said:

哀公说:

"There are many Confucian scholars in our country, but very few study your Taoist doctrines."

“我们鲁国有很多儒生,但是学习你道家学说的人却很少。”

Zhuang Zi retorted: "The actual situation is not like what you said.

庄子反驳说:“情况不是您说的那样,

In fact, there are very few Confucian scholars in the State of Lu."

事实上儒生在鲁国很少。”

Hearing this, Ai Gong replied by asking a question:

哀公听了,反问说:

"How can you say there are very few Confucian scholars in the State of Lu, when all the people in the state wear the clothes of Confucian scholars?"

英语小故事带翻译简短 简短胎教英语故事带翻译

“鲁国上上下下,都穿着儒生的衣服,怎么能说儒生少呢?”

Zhuang Zi said: "I hear that Confucian scholars who wear round-shaped hats understand the weather and climate;

庄子说:“我听说,头戴圆形帽的儒生,能够知晓天时;

those who wear square-shaped shoes understand geography;

脚穿方形鞋的儒生,能够通晓地理;

those who wear colourful jade can make prompt decisions in dealing with matters.

佩彩色美玉的儒生,理事决策,能够当机立断。

But people who really have the particular kind of knowledge do not necessarily wear the very kind of clothes,

不过,真正有这种学问的人,不一定穿这种服装;

whereas those who wear the very kind of clothes do not necessarily have the particular kind of knowledge.

而穿这种服装的人,不一定懂得这种学问。

If you think what I said is wrong, you can issue an order to the whole country: `

您如果认为我说得不对,可以通令全国:

Anyone who does not understand Confucian doctrines but wears Confucian clothes will be sentenced to death without exception.'

‘凡是不懂儒学而穿儒服的人,一律判处死罪。’

Try and see what the result would be."

试一试,看看结果会怎样?”

Ai Gong did issue such an order.

哀公真的颁布了这样一道命令。

Five days later, to his surprise, no one in the country dared to wear Confucian clothes any longer.

五天以后,全国居然没有敢穿儒服的人了。

Only one man wearing Confucian clothes stood outside the palace gate.

只有一个男子汉,身穿儒服,站在宫廷门外。

Ai Gong immediately summoned him and inquired of him about state affairs.

哀公立即召见他,并用国家大事考问他。

As expected, this man answered the questions readily and fluently, clearly and logically.

这人回答起来,果然应对自如,头头是道。

Zhuang Zi said:

庄子说:

"The State of Lu is the native place of Confucianism, but there is only one Confucian scholar.

“鲁国是儒家的故乡,但是只有一名儒生。

How can you say that there are many Confucian scholars in the State of Lu?"

这怎么能说鲁国儒生很多呢?”

简短胎教英语故事带翻译:鱼即鱼求救

Zhuang Zhou's family was poor.

庄周家境贫穷。

Once, he went to the official who supervised rivers to borrow some grain.

一次,他去监河侯那里借粮食。

The official said: "Well, wait until the end of the year when I collect the taxes from the people,

监河侯说:“好吧!等到年底,我收到了老百姓的税金时,

then I will lend you 300 gold pieces. All right?'

就借给你三百金,行吗?”

When Zhuang Zhou heard this, he was so angry that the colow of his face changed.

庄周一听,气得脸色都变了。

But he told the official this story:

但是他却对监河侯讲了这样一件事情:

"When I came here yesterday, on the way I heard a voice calling `Help!'.

“我昨天来时,半路上听到‘救命’的呼喊声。

I turned my head and saw a small crucian carp in the dried-up carriage ditch.

我回过头来,看见干涸的车沟里有条小螂鱼。

I went over and asked: `Little crucian carp, why are you calling for help?'

我走过去,问它:‘小娜鱼,你为什么喊救命?’

The little crucian carp answered: `I am a subject of the Dragon King of the East China Sea.

小鲤鱼回答说:‘我是东海龙王的臣子。

Unfortunately I fell down here. Can you give me a little water to save my life?'

不幸落到这里。您能够给我一些水来救我活命吗?’

I said: `All right, I am just going to the south to sell ideas to the kings of the States of Wu and Yue.

我说:‘好吧!我正好要去南方游说吴国和越国的国王。

I will ask them to stir up the water of the Xijiang River to welcome you. Will that do?'

那我就请他们激起西江的大水来迎接您,可以吗?’

When the crucian carp heard this, it got angry and said:`When I lose the water which is always with me, I cannot survive.

卿鱼听了,气得不得了,说:“我失去了常跟我在一起的水,就无法生存下去了。

Now, I want only a little bit of water so that I can survive.

现在,我只要得到一些水,就能够生存下去。

Yet you say such things.

你却说出这样的话。

Then you'd better go to the salt-fish shop to look for me.' "

好吧,你不如趁早到咸鱼店里去找我吧!”,

简短胎教英语故事带翻译:意怠免患

According to legend, there was a kind of birds called "dais" (swallow) on the East China Sea.

传说,东海上有一种叫做“意怠”的鸟。

The Yidais were slow in reaction.

意怠反应比较迟钝。

They could not fly very high and seemed clumsy and incapable.

不能高飞,似乎笨拙无能。

But when they moved about, they always moved in groups, depended on one another for survival, and flew and landed together.

但是,它们行动的时候,总是成群结队,相依为命,一起飞翔,一起降落。

When they advanced, no one dared to advance rashly.

它们前进的时候,没有一只敢擅自冒进。

When they retreated, no one dared to fall behind at will.

后退的时候,没有一只敢随便掉队。

When they fed, no one dared to scramble to be the first.

吃食的时候,也没有一只敢抢先。

All their activities were orderly.

一切活动,都很有秩序。

When they went into action,they always acted uniformly without any disorder.

意怠行动起来总是这样一致而不散乱。

They depended upon the collective efforts to avoid any harm from the outside world.

它们就是靠着集体的力量来避免外界对自己的伤害。

  

爱华网本文地址 » http://www.aihuau.com/a/201661/497277957.html

更多阅读

英语对话小故事带翻译 关于英语对话故事带翻译

一般意义上的英语情景对话教学,是指教师为达到教学目标,通过学生分组,各自扮演相应的角色,在特定的场所(通常在教室)表现特定的故事情景。小编整理了关于英语对话故事带翻译,欢迎阅读!关于英语对话故事带翻译篇一Fill it up with n

英语对话小故事带翻译 关于英语对话故事带翻译阅读

随着我国与国际社会的联系日益加强,英语交流在日常生活及重要的场合中显得越来越重要。小编整理了关于英语对话故事带翻译,欢迎阅读!关于英语对话故事带翻译篇一S: Louis, facy meeting you here.路易斯,真高兴在这儿碰见你!L: h

英语两人对话带翻译 英语对话小故事带翻译

当我回顾所有的烦恼时,想起一位老人的故事,他临终是说可,一生中烦恼太多,大部分担忧的事却从未发生过。下面是小编带来的英语对话小故事带翻译,欢迎阅读!英语对话小故事带翻译精选On Arbor DayOn Arbor Day,we are planting this sma

英语美文精选 故事类 关于英语笑话故事带翻译精选

笑话能够折射出社会生活中的方方面面,它以一种幽默和嘲笑的方式使人们明白人生的哲理。小编精心收集了关于英语笑话故事带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!关于英语笑话故事带翻译:TWO HEARTS BEATINGNurse: How do you feel after your operat

简单的英语笑话带翻译 简单英语笑话故事带翻译

英语笑话除了可以让我们开怀大笑以外,我们还可以看到一个民族的生存环境、生活方式、社会关系和心理特征等等。小编分享简单英语笑话故事带翻译,希望可以帮助大家!简单英语笑话故事带翻译:Your Coat Is on FireThe master, to impre

声明:《英语小故事带翻译简短 简短胎教英语故事带翻译》为网友欧霸分享!如侵犯到您的合法权益请联系我们删除