英语对话的练习,可以根据个人或团体的整体水平来决定英语对话的时间长短。下面是小编给大家整理的5分钟英语对话范文,供大家参阅!
5分钟英语对话范文:SEEING A HOCKEY GAME
Glen: Christopher, please hurry up or we won't get to the arena on time. Come on.
We have to pick up Dashan and Yunbo on the way.
格伦:克里斯托弗, 请你抓紧时间,不然我们就不能准时到达冰球场了。快点啊。 我们半路上还要接大山和云波呢。
Christopher: I'll be down in a minute. I'm going to get my hockey pants on.
克里斯托弗:我马上就下去。 我正要穿冰球裤。
Glen: Need any help?
格伦:要帮忙吗?
Christopher: No, thanks. I can manage.
克里斯托弗:不用了,谢谢,我能自己来。
Glen: Okay, I'll wait for you in the van.
格伦:好的,我到车上等你。
Christopher: Dad, will you take my hockey bag out to the van for me?
克里斯托弗:爸爸,您替我把我的冰球袋拿到车上去好吗?
Glen: Sure. But I need you to bring your hockey stick.
格伦:行,不过,你得自己拿球杆。
Glen: Did you say“Goodbye” to your mother?
格伦:你跟你妈妈说“再见”了吗?
Christopher: Yes. She wants you to pick up a newspaper on the way home.
克里斯托弗:说了,她要你回家的路上买份报纸。
Glen: Room 123, please. Hello, Dashan. I'm afraid we are going to be a bit late.
We'll pick you and Yunbo up in front of the hotel in about ten minutes. Oh, will you
tell Rumei to meet Kathy in the hotel lobby at 10:30? Okay. Bye. So, Pal, are you
excited about the hockey game?
格伦:请转123房间。喂,你好,大山。 恐怕我们有些迟了。大约十分钟后我们
到旅馆门前接你们。 还有,请你叫如梅在十点半钟到旅馆前厅等凯西。 好的,再见。嘿,朋友,你为冰球比赛感到很激动吗?
Christopher: Yeah. It's our last game of the season. I hope we'll win it.
克里斯托弗:是的,这次是我们队在这个赛季的最后一场比赛了。我希望我们能打赢。
Glen: I hope that you'll have fun and play safely.
格伦:我希望你们能打得开心也要注意安全。
Christopher: All right, Dad. But I still hope we'll win.
克里斯托弗:好的,爸爸。 不过我还是想我们能打赢。
Glen: Hi, everybody. Hop in. Welcome to the world of kids hockey.
格伦:你们好。上车吧。欢迎来到儿童冰球世界。
Dashan: Hey, Christopher. Thanks for inviting us to your hockey game. This is Yunbo's first
hockey game, you know.
大山:克里斯托弗,你好。谢谢你邀请我们去看你们的冰球比赛。 你知道,这是云波
第一次看冰球赛呢。
Yunbo: Yes. Will you tell me about the game?
云波:对,你能给我讲一讲冰球赛吗?
Christopher: Well, I play forward. I get the most chances to score goals. I shoot the puck into
the goalie's net. The team with the most points wins.
克里斯托弗:嗯,我是打前锋的。我进球得分的机会最多。我将冰球射入守门员的球门,
得分最多的队为胜。
Yunbo: Is a puck like a ball?
云波:冰球是一个圆球的样子吗?
Christopher: Yeah. Sort of. It's flat and slides on the ice. I move it around with my hockey stick.
克里斯托弗:像,有点儿像。冰球是扁圆的,在冰上能滑动。 我用球杆掌握冰球的运动方向。
Yunbo: Oh, I see.
云波:哦,我明白了。
Christopher: Our team isn't playing very well this season, but we're playing better than last year.
克里斯托弗:这个赛季我们队打得不好,但是我们比去年打得好。
Glen: I think so, too.
格伦:我也这么认为。
Dashan: Christopher, who's your favourite hockey player?
大山:克里斯托弗,你最喜欢的冰球队员是谁?
Christopher: Well, Dad's a big fan of Wayne Gretzky. Mom and I gave him a number 99 shirt for his birthday. But, I like Doug Gilmour better than Gretzky.
克里斯托弗:这个么,我爸爸最喜欢Wayne Gretzky。 我和妈妈还送给爸爸一件99号T恤衫作生日礼物呢。可是Gilmour 和Gretzky 比起来,我更喜欢Gilmour。
Dashan: Doesn't Gilmour play for the Toronto Maple Leafs?
大山:Gilmour 效力于多伦多红叶队,是吧?
Christopher: He played for the Toronto Maple Leafs, he was traded. But I still collect his hockey cards.
克里斯托弗:是,他以前曾效力于多伦多红叶队,后来他转队了, 我收集与他有关的明信片。
Glen: Here we are at the arena. And we made it on time!
格伦:冰球场到了,我们准时到达。
Christopher: Oh, there's Jeanette. She's our goalie. Hi, Jeanette.
克里斯托弗:珍妮特在那儿,她是我们的守门员。你好,珍妮特。
Yunbo: So girls play on your team. That's interesting.
云波:这么说,队员里还有女孩呢。真有意思。
Christopher: Yes, we have three girls on our team: the goalie, a forward and a defenseman.
克里斯托弗:对,我们队员里有三个女孩: 一个是守门员,一个是前锋,还有一个是防守队员。
Dashan: Do the girls on the team play as aggressively as the boys?
大山:女队员像男孩一样善战吗?
Glen: Sure. Sometimes they play more aggressively. In my opinion, the girls skate better than some of the boys.
格伦:当然啦。有时他们比男孩还更有攻击性呢。 依我看,有些女孩比男孩滑冰滑得更好一些。
Christopher: Well, maybe. Dashan, will you please pass me my hockey bag?
克里斯托弗:嗯,也许吧。大山,请把我的冰球袋给我,好吗?
Dashan: Sure. Here you go.
大山:好的,给。
Christopher: Thanks. Dad, I'll meet you in the dressing room.
克里斯托弗:谢谢你。爸爸,我们在更衣室见。
Glen: Okay. I'll park the van. I won't be too long.
格伦:好的,我去停车。一会儿就回来。
Yunbo: Bye, Christopher. Good luck!
云波:再见,克里斯托弗,祝你好运气!
Dashan: Have fun. We'll cheer for you.
大山:好好打,我们会给你加油、助威的。
Christopher:Bye, everybody.
克里斯托弗:再见。
5分钟英语对话范文: VISITING A SOFTWARE COMPANY
Receptionist: Good morning, Capital Electronics.
接线员:您好。这里是首都电子公司。
Dashan: Hello, I'd like to speak to Glen Parker, please.
大山:你好,我找格伦·帕克。
Receptionist: Mr Parker's line is busy at the moment. Would you like to hold?
接线员:帕克先生的电话正占线,您愿意持机等候吗?
Dashan: No, thanks. Could I leave him a message?
大山:不必了,我能给他留言吗?
Receptionist: Certainly.
接线员:当然可以。
Dashan: Would you ask him to call Dashan at 234-2111, Room 123?
大山:请告诉他给234-2111打电话,找123房间的大山。
Receptionist: Oh, just a moment. Mr. Parker's line is free now. I can connect you.
接线员:请稍等,帕克先生的电话不再占用了,我可以给你接通了。
Glen: Glen Parker speaking.
格伦:我是格伦·帕克。
Dashan: Hi, Glen. It's Dashan.
大山:你好啊,我是大山。
Glen: Hi, Dashan. What a surprise. Where are you calling from?
格伦:大山,你好。真没料到是你。你这是从什么地方打来的电话?
Dashan: I'm calling from downtown Ottawa.
大山:我是在渥太华市中心打电话。
Glen: Really? What are you doing here?
格伦:是吗?你来这儿做什么事?
Dashan: I'm travelling across Canada with two friends from China.
大山:我现在正跟两位中国朋友一起周游加拿大。
Glen: Fantastic. How long are you staying in Ottawa?
格伦:太棒了!你在渥太华能呆多久?
Dashan: Just a few days. How are Kathy and little Christopher doing?
大山:只呆几天。凯西和小克里斯托弗一切都好吗?
Glen: They're doing really well. Little Christopher? He turned ten a week ago. He's studying French now.
格伦:他们一切都好。你说小克里斯托弗吗?他一个星期前就已经10周岁。现在正在学法语。
Dashan: Time flies, doesn't it?
大山:时间过得太快了,你说是不是?
Glen: It sure does. Listen, Dashan, I have to go now, but I'd love to show you my company. Would you and your friends like a tour?
格伦:真是太快了。大山,我得去办事了,但是我很愿意领你参观一下我的公司,你和你的朋友愿意来看看吗?
Dashan: Hold on. I can ask. We have an invitation. Do you want to visit my friend's software company? He wants to give us a tour.
大山:等等,我问问他们。 有人邀请我们。 你们愿意到我的朋友的软件公司去参观吗?他邀请我们去参观。
Yunbo: Yes. Of course. I'd love to see a Canadian business.
云波:当然愿意,我很愿意看看加拿大的企业。
Rumei: Me, too.
如梅:我也很愿意。
Dashan: Glen, we'd like to. Thanks for the invitation. When should we come?
大山:格伦,我们愿意来,谢谢你的邀请。 我们什么时候去合适呢?
Glen: How about tomorrow morning at 10? I can give you a tour and then we can have lunch together. There's a terrific Italian restaurant in the building.
格伦:明天上午10点,怎么样?我先领你们参观,然后我们一起吃午饭。我们楼里有一家很不错的意大利餐馆。
Dashan: Great. We're looking forward to it. See you tomorrow.
大山:太好了,我们期待着参观你们公司。明天见。
Glen: So long.
格伦:再见。
Dashan: We're on for 10 o'clock tomorrow morning.
大山:我们定在明天上午10点去。
Yunbo: Super. Dashan, How do you know Glen?
云波:好极了!大山,你是怎么认识格伦的?
Dashan: Oh, Glen and I are old friends. We went to university together.
大山:是这样,格伦和我是老朋友。我们是大学同学。
5分钟英语对话范文:GO TO A CLINIC
Rumei: Hi, Dashan. It's Rumei.
如梅:大山,你好。 我是如梅。
Dashan: Oh, hi, Rumei.
大山:噢,如梅,是你。你好。
Rumei: Yunbo and I want to eat breakfast at that pancake restaurant down the street. Would you like to come?
如梅:云波和我要去街口的煎饼店去吃早点。 你愿意一起去吗?
Dashan: Oh, I'd like to, but maybe another time.
大山:嗯,我愿意去,可是还是改天吧。
Rumei: What's the matter?
如梅:你怎么了?
Dashan: I don't feel very well.
大山:我身体不舒服。
Rumei: Oh, that's too bad, Dashan.
如梅:那太糟糕了,大山。
Dashan: Yeah. I felt terrible last night. I had a fever and a bad headache.
大山:是啊。昨天夜间我特别不好受。我发烧了,头疼得厉害。
Rumei: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Did you sleep?
如梅:知道你病了,我很不安。 你夜间睡着了吗?
Dashan: No, I didn't. Not really. I woke up at midnight and I didn't sleep after that. I felt very warm.
大山:没有,没真睡着。半夜醒来之后就再也没睡,觉得(浑身)发热。
Rumei: Maybe you should see a doctor.
如梅:可能你得去看看病。
Dashan: Oh, I'm all right. I need to sleep. That's all.
大山:我想没什么事。我需要睡会儿觉,就会好了。
Rumei: Dashan, I think you should see a doctor.
如梅:大山,我认为你得去看看病。
Dashan: Maybe you're right. I want to be healthy for our trip.
大山:也许你是对的。旅途中我不能病倒。
Rumei: Do you know any doctors here?
如梅:这里有你认识的大夫吗?
Dashan: No, I don't. But yesterday I saw a walk-in medical clinic down the street from the hotel. I can go there.
大山:没有,不过昨天我在酒店这条街上看见了一家免约诊所。 我可以去那里看看病。
Rumei: What's a walk-in medical clinic?
如梅:免约诊所是什么样的诊所?
Dashan: A walk-in clinic is a doctor's office. A sick person can walk into the clinic and see a doctor. You don't need to have an appointment.
大山:免约诊所是大夫行医的诊所,病人可以随时进去看病,而不用提前预约。
Rumei: Can I go with you? Maybe I can help you.
如梅:我跟你一起去吗?也许我能帮上忙的。
Dashan: No, thanks, Rumei. I'm okay. But thanks for your concern.
大山:不用了,谢谢你。我没事。谢谢你的关心。
Rumei: Oh, you're welcome, Dashan. Talk to you soon.
如梅:你别客气,大山。我们一会儿见。
Dashan: Hello. My name is Dashan. I need to see a doctor.
大山:您好。我是大山。我要看大夫。
Receptionist: Is this your first visit to our clinic?
接待员:这是你第一次来我们这儿吗?
Dashan: Yes, it is. I'm from out of town.
大山:是的。我不是本地人。
Receptionist: Do you have Ontario Health Insurance?
接待员:你有安大略省医疗保险吗?
Dashan: Yes, I do.
大山:我有。
Receptionist: Please take a seat and fill out this information sheet. Did you bring your Health Insurance card?
接待员:请坐下,填好这张登记表。你带着你的医疗保险卡吗?
Dashan: Yes, I did. I brought it. Here it is.
大山:带着呢。 在这儿。