故事教学既能够让学生走进英语,自主的学习英语,也能够为课堂教学营造一种氛围,让学生有种身临其境的感觉。本文是短小有趣的英语故事,希望对大家有帮助!
短小有趣的英语故事篇一
Guess Who I Am
猜猜我是谁
I am black and white. I give milk.
我是黑白色的。我供给牛奶。
Guess who I am. It’s me, the cow!
猜猜我是谁。是我,奶牛!
I have a red comb. I lay eggs.
我有一个红色的鸡冠。我孵蛋。
Guess who I am. It’s me, the hen!
猜猜我是谁。是我,母鸡!
I eat hay. I can run very fast.
我吃干草。我能跑得非常快。
Guess who I am. It’s me, the horse!
猜猜我是谁。是我,马儿!
I have a curly tail. I like mud.
我有一条卷曲的尾巴。我喜欢泥巴。
Guess who I am. It’s me, the pig!
猜猜我是谁。是我,猪!
I bury bones. I chase cats.
我埋骨头。我追逐猫。
Guess who I am. It’s me, the dog!
猜猜我是谁。是我,狗!
I give wool. I say “baa.”
我供给羊毛。我咩咩叫。
Guess who I am. It’s me, the sheep!
猜猜我是谁。是我,绵羊!
I have horns. I eat anything.
我有角。我吃任何东西。
Guess who I am. It’s me, the billy goat!
猜猜我是谁。是我,雄山羊!
I feed everyone in the farm.
我饲养农场里面的每一个(动物)。
Guess who I am. It’s me, the farmer!
猜猜我是谁。是我,农夫!
We are all members of this farm family.
我们是农家的所有成员。
短小有趣的英语故事篇二
Dream Collector
梦想收藏家
Wendy was a happy girl,but she didn’t have a hobby.
温迪是一个快乐的女孩子,但是她没有业余爱好。
All her friends had hobbies,but she didn’t have one.
她所有的朋友都有业余爱好,但是她没有。
Her friend Julie liked to play the violin.
她的朋友朱丽喜欢拉小提琴。
Her friend Michelle liked to collect dolls.
她的朋友米歇尔喜欢收藏洋娃娃。
But Wendy didn’t play any instruments and her room wasn’t big enough to collect anything.
但是温迪不弹奏任何乐器,而且她的房间也没有足够大的地方来收藏任何东西。
One day,Wendy was with her grandma.
一天,温迪和她的奶奶在一起。
She asked to her grandma.
她问她的奶奶。
“Grandma,what’s your hobby?”
“奶奶,你的业余爱好是什么?”
Wendy’s grandma smiled a great big smile.
温迪的奶奶笑了笑。
“You know,for many years,I didn’t think I had a hobby.”
“你知道,我想我有很多年没有业余爱好了。”
“All my friends had hobbies,but I didn’t have one.One of my friends liked to play the piano.One of my friends liked to collect postcards.”
“我的朋友都有爱好,但是我没有。我的一个朋友喜欢弹钢琴。我的一个朋友喜欢收藏明信片。”
“But I didn’t play any instruments and I didn’t have a room big enough to collect anything.”
“但是我不弹奏任何乐器,而且我没有足够大的房间来收藏任何东西。”
“But,then one day,I asked my grandmother what she collected.And she told me she was a dream collector.”
“不过,接着有一天,我问我的奶奶她收藏什么。她告诉我她是一个梦想收藏家。”
“Dreams don’t take up any space,so you will always have enough room.Dreams don’t require any special skills.”
“梦想不占任何空间,因此你会一直有足够的空间。梦想不需要任何特别的技巧。”
“Dreams can’t be stolen.And dreams can last forever.My grandma had many dreams in her collection.”
“梦想不会被偷走。而且梦想可以永远持续。我的奶奶在她的收藏中有很多梦想。”
Wendy thought for a moment.She was a good dreamer.
温迪想了一会儿。她是一个很好的梦想家。
She already had many dreams in her collection.And then she understood;she had always been a dream collector.
她已经有了许多梦想在她的收藏中。于是她明白了;她已经成为了一个梦想收藏家。
She looked at her grandma and smiled.“Grandma,I’m a dream collector,too.”
她看着她的奶奶,笑了。“奶奶,我也是一个梦想收藏家。”
短小有趣的英语故事篇三
cast pearls before swine
对牛弹琴
During the Warring States Period, there was a musician named Gongming Yi, who played musical instruments very well.
战国时代,有一个叫公明仪的音乐家,他很会弹琴。
There were a great number of people fond of listening to him play, and respected him very much.
很多人都喜欢听他弹琴,人们很敬重他。
One day, Gongming Yi saw a cow when he was having fun in the countryside.
一天,公明仪在郊外游玩时,看到了一头牛。
He thought, "Everybody compliments my music. Why don't I play some music for this cow?"
他想:大家都赞扬我的琴技,不如我给牛也弹一曲吧!
He played a piece of elegant quaint music for the cow, but the cow just kept grazing the grass with its head down.
他给牛弹奏了一曲古雅的曲子,牛埋头吃草不理他。
He played another piece of joyful music, but the cow still kept its head down to graze the grass and totally ignored him.
他又弹奏了一曲欢快的曲子,牛依然埋头吃草不理他。
Gongming Yi was so disappointed and started to question his ability.
公明仪拿出自己的全部本领, 结果牛还是不理他。公明仪非常失望,开始怀疑自己的琴技。
A passerby said to him,"It's not because your ability is bad. It is because the cow can not understand music at all."
路人说:“不是你弹的琴不好,而是牛根本听不懂啊!”