笑话能反映出一个民族的价值系统及其对周围世界肯定和否定的态度。下面是小编带来的英语简单小笑话带翻译,欢迎阅读!
英语简单小笑话带翻译篇一
看法不同
After my husband,John,and I moved to Michigan from Nebraska,our new friends,proud of their beautiful tree一lined roads,teased us about the Mid-west's dull,flat,treeless land. When my parents,Nebraska farmers,visited us,I asked them about their trip.
我和丈夫约翰从内布拉斯加搬到密西根后,我们新认识的朋友们总为他们美丽的林荫大过引以为荣.他们嘲讽我们的中西部平原荒凉、贫瘩,连株枯树都没有。后来我父母从内布拉斯加的老家来看我们,我问他们对旅途的感受。
What a boring drive,"my father replied."Once you get to Michigan, there's nothing to see but trees."
我父亲抱怨着:“枯澡,乏味,一进入密西根,除了树什么都没有。”
英语简单小笑话带翻译篇二
不必再看眼科医生了
It had been many years since my last eye exam,and my wife was pestering me to make an appointment. The more she nagged , the more I procrastinated. Finally,she made an appointment for me.
我己经很多年没做眼睛检查了。我妻子总是催我去挂个号。她越是督我,我越是耽搁不去。最后,她替我挂了个号。
The day before I was to see the doctor,I was in an affectionate mood. After kissing and hugging her, I told her she really looked. good to me.,
在我去见医生的前一天,我的情绪特别好。我对妻于又是亲又是抱,还说她是我眼里最漂亮的女人.
"That does it,”she said.“I'm canceling your appointment."
她说:“这回眼睛没问题了,那我现在就去把号退了。”
英语简单小笑话带翻译篇三
少了一品脱
A tourist passing through South Dakota stopped at a blood bank to make a donation. Afterward,he was resting on a cot and saw another donor, who appeared to be a Native American.
有个旅行者在穿越南达科这州时,在一家肤血站献了血.献血后他坐在一张小床上休息。这时,他见到另一个人前来献血.那个人看起来好像是美国的本土人。这个旅行家于是就和他攀谈起来。“你是不是住在路那边的苏族印地安人保护区?”
The tourist struck up a conversation and asked,”Do you live on the Sioux reservation up the road?"
“没错儿。”那人回答.
"Yes,"the man replied.
“你是百分之百血统的苏族印地安人吗?”
"Are you a full-blooded Sioux?"
“噢,不能完全这么说?. "那人说:“我现在就缺少了一品脱的血.”
"Well,actually,no,"said the man. "Right now I'm a pint low. "
英语简单小笑话带翻译篇四
了如指掌
"Oh,doctor,I'rn so upset,"said the woman. "My husband seems to be wandering in his mind."
“峨,大夫,我非常担心.”一位妇女说:“我丈夫似乎种志不清,还有.点走神儿。”
"Don't let that worry you,"the doctor replied. "I know your husband—he can't go far."
“这个你不用担心。”医生说道。“我了解你丈夫,他走不了多选。”
英语简单小笑话带翻译篇五
一学就会
"Dad,will you help me with my homework?"
“爸爸,你可以帮我做作业吗?’’
"I'm sorry,"replied the father. "It wouldn't be right.“
“对不起,”爸爸答道:“帮你做不对。”
"Well,"said the boy,"at least you could try.”
“可是,”孩子说,“你至少可以试试。”