旧社会赤贫如洗的张家,如今都盖起小洋楼,装上电话,买了辆车到处风光。小编精心收集了关于打电话英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!
关于打电话英语对话1
A: Stone Corp. Hi, Mary speaking. 隐四通公司, 您好,我是Mary。
B: Hello, I’d like to speak to Mr. Hunter, please. 你好,我想找Hunter先生。
A: May I ask who is calling, please? 请问您是哪位?
B: My name is Herbert Wood of IBM Computer Company. 我是IBM电脑公司的Herbert Wood.
A: Thank you, Mr. Wood. One moment, please… (into PBX) Mr. Hunter, Mr. Wood of IBM Computer Company is on the line. 谢谢,Wood先生,请稍等。(打内线电话)Hunter先生,IBM电脑公司的Wood先生找您。
C: Can you find out what he wants? 你可以问他有什么事吗?
A: Yes, Mr. Hunter. (to caller) Im sorry to have kept you waiting, Mr. Wood. Mr. Hunter is rather busy right now and would like to know what you wish to speak to him about. 好的,Hunter先生。(对来电者说)对不起Wood先生,让您久等了。Hunter先生现在非常忙,他想知道你有什么事对他说。
B: Yes, I want to buy some computer software and talk about developing some other software. I don’t know whether he is interested in that or not? 是的,我想买一些计算机软件,另外再谈一谈开发一些其它的软件。我不知道他是否有兴趣。
A: I see. Thank you very much, Mr. Wood. Would you wait a moment, please? (to PBX) Mr Hunter, Mr. Wood wants to buy some computer software. 我明白了,非常感谢,Wood先生。请你等一下好吗?(打内线电话)Hunter先生,Wood先生想买一些计算机软件。
C: I see. Put him on line two. 好的,请转到2号线。
A: Yes, Mr. Hunter. (To caller) Mr. Wood, I’m very sorry to have kept you waiting. I’ll put you through to Mr. Hunter.
好的,Hunter先生。(对来电者)Wood先生,不好意思让你久等了,我把你的电话接给Hunter先生。
英语打电话对话范文
A: Good afternoon, Sales Department. May I help you? 下午好,销售部,我能帮你什么忙吗?
B: Could I speak to Mr. Bush, please? 可以和Bush先生说话吗?
A: I’ll see if he is available. Who shall I say is calling, please? 我要看一看他是否在。请问我得告诉他谁打来的?
B: John Smith.
A: Hold the line, please. Mr. Bush is in a meeting with the Managing Director at the moment, I’m afraid. Can I help you?
请别挂机,Bush先生正在和总经理开会,我可以帮你忙吗?
B: Well, I want to discuss with him the new contract we signed last week. 好的,我想跟他讨论一下我们上星期签订的合同。
A: I don’t think the meeting will go on much longer. Shall I ask him to call you when he is free? 我想会议不会开得太久,我让他有空给你打电话,好吗?
B: Yes, that would be easiest. 是的,那样最好了。
关于打电话英语对话2
A: Hello, thank you for calling Bradford and Sons. This is Tracy speaking, how may I help you?
A:您好,感谢您致电布拉德福家庭公司。我是特蕾西,有什么需要我帮忙的吗?
B: Hello. I would like to speak to your director of human resources, Ms.Jenkins, Please.
B:你好,我想找你们的人力资源部主任詹金思小姐通话。
A: Just a moment. I'll check to see if she is at her desk. May I tell her who is calling?
A:稍等,我去看看她是否在办公室。请问您是哪位?
B: This is Bill Burton from Milford Insurance, I'm calling ___①___our meeting next Tuesday.
B:我是米尔福德保险公司的比尔伯顿,我想问一下有关下周二我们见面的事。
A: Thank you, Mr.Burton. Can you pleaseholdfor a moment? I'll check to see if she is available.
A:谢谢你,伯顿先生。请您先等一会儿好吗?我去看看她是否在办公室。
B: No problem.
B:没问题。
关于打电话英语对话3
M:May I use your telephone,George?
乔治,我能用你的电话吗?
G:Certaily.Just dial zero first and then the number you want.
当然,只要先拨“0”再拨你要的号码。
M:Thanks.
谢谢。
Telephone Girl:Pacific Trading Company.May I help you?
总机小姐:太平洋贸易公司,我能效劳吗?
M:This is Mr.Tian speaking.Could you connect me with Mr.Brown?
我是田先生,你能转给布朗先生吗?
T:Certainly,sir.Will you hold the line a moment?
当然,先生,请稍后好吗?
M:Yes,of course.
是的,当然可以。
T:Mr.Brown is on the line,sir.
布朗先生电话已接好了,先生。
M:Hello.Mr.Brown?
喂,布朗先生吗?
B:Yes,Mr.Tian?I was waiting for your call all morning.
是的,田先生吗?我整个上午都在等你的电话。
M:I'm so sorry,Mr.Brown.I was out at one of our construction sites and couldn't call you.
抱歉,布朗先生,我外出到我们的一个工地无法打电话给你。
B:Now,let me see....Could you come to my office at 2 o'clock tomorrow afternoon?I'd like to discuss a few things with you then.
现在,我看看……你明天下午2点能不能来我办公室?我想到时和你讨论一些事情。
M:Of course.Mr.Brown.I'll be going out to another construction site tomorrow morning,so I won't be in office until noon.
当然可以,布朗先生,明天上午我会在另一个工地,所以中午以前我不会在办公室,
If by any chance you wish to get in touch with me,could you please leave a message with my secretary?
如果万一你想和我联络,请留言给我的秘书好吗?
B:Yes,I'll do that.At any rate I'll see you here at 2 o'clock tomorrow.
是的,我会的,不管怎样明天2点在这里和你见面。
A:I'll be there without fail.Goodbye,Mr.Brown.
我一定到,再见,布朗先生。
B:Goodbye,Mr.Tian.
再见,田先生。
G:All through?
讲完了吗?
M:Yes,thanks.
是的,谢谢。
G:Say,how about coming home with me for dinner?
嘿,和我一道回家吃晚饭如何?
M:But it would be so much trouble for Helen.
但会给海伦添很多麻烦。
G:Oh,my wife wouldn't mind.I'll call her and tell her you're coming.
哦,我太太不会介意的,我打电话给她,告诉她你要来。
M:Well,if you insist.
好吧,如果你坚持的话。