对话教学不仅可以为学生提供较为真实的语言使用情景,还能有效提高学生的口语能力。小编整理了实体店购物英语对话,欢迎阅读!
实体店购物英语对话一
A:Did your eye doctor prescribe you contact lenses?
眼科医生要你配隐形眼镜吗?
B:No, I’d like to know something about contact lenses.
不,我只是想了解一下。
A:Oh, I see. We have both hard and soft contact lenses. They are very popular, but a little more expensive than ordinary glasses.
噢,我明白了。硬性和软性两种隐形眼镜我们都有。它们很受欢迎,便要比普通眼镜贵。
B:I have found I’m short-sighted recently. I need to wear glasses. As a student, it’s better for me to wear ordinary glasses instead of contact lenses.
我最近发现我的眼睛近视了,需要戴眼镜。作为学生,我最好戴普通的,而不是隐形的眼镜。
A:We have many kinds of glasses here. Which frames do you like best?
我们这儿有很多眼镜。你最喜欢哪副眼镜架?
B:I think the square-shaped ones will be the best for me.
我认为方形的最适合我。
A:What about this pair? They are the 'in' things now in optical wear. Try them on.
这副眼镜怎么样?它们是时下最流行的光学用品,试试吧。
B:They fit me very well. I like them.
很适合我。我很喜欢这副。
A:Please go to receive optometry first over there.
请先到那边去验光。
实体店购物英语对话二
A:Excuse me, can you show me the cloisonné bracelet in the counter?
劳驾,你能把柜台里的那个景泰蓝手镯给我看看吗?
B:Sure. Let me get it for you.
当然。我给你拿。
A:Can you also show me this one?
你把这个也给我拿出来看看好吗?
B:No problem. This one is made of pure gold.
没问题。这是纯金做的。
A:I think the cloisonné bracelet is more beautiful.
我认为那个景泰蓝手镯更漂亮。
B:You’re right. This one costs less, but is more beautiful.
你说对了。这只手镯花钱较少,但更漂亮。
A:Will the luster fade out after some time?
时间久了会失去光泽吗?
B:No, we guarantee the quality.
不会的,我们有质量保证。
A:Ok. Can I try it on?
我可以试戴一下吗?
B:Certainly, the mirror is right here.
当然,镜子在这儿。
实体店购物英语对话三
A:Are these stockings made of silk?
这些长袜是丝的吗?
B:Yes, pure silk.
是纯丝的。
A:What’s the difference between artificial silk and pure silk?
纯丝和人造丝有什么区别?
B:The artificial silk stockings are more durable than pure silk stockings, but pure silk stockings are more comfortable to wear.
人造丝比真丝耐穿,但真丝穿上舒服。
A:Thank you. I’d like to buy a pair of pure silk stockings.
谢谢。我买一双真丝的。
B:What else do you want?
你还要什么吗?
A:Please show me the panty-hose over there.
请给我看看那边的连裤袜。
B:These panty-hose are all Hong Kong made. We can guarantee the quality.
这些连裤袜都是香港产的,我们可以保证质量。
A:Could you give me a discount if I buy a dozen?
如果我买一打,你能给我打折吗?
B:Sorry, madam. Our price is fixed.
对不起,夫人。我们这儿是不讲价的。
A:Then I’ll buy two.
那么我买两条。