英语笑话并不是中文笑话的翻版,因为面对同一则笑话,有可能外国人哈哈大笑而中国人却无动于衷,英语笑话中的幽默其实也是我们融入另一种文化的窗口。下面是小编带来的搞笑英语内涵小笑话,欢迎阅读!
搞笑英语内涵小笑话篇一
And Stuff the Cuffs in Your Boots
把裤脚塞到你的靴子里面去
The untried general faced battle the next day, and was more than a little frightened.
一位未曾有过作战经验的将军非常惶恐,因为第二天将有个战役要面对。
Seeking inspiration, he looked into the history of great commanders and learned thatWellington had always dressed in red for battle,
为了寻找灵感,他翻查了历年来伟大将领的档案,发现威灵顿将军每次战斗中都身穿红色衣服,
so that his men would not realize if he were shot.
万一他被射伤的话,他的士兵也不会发现。
Instantly he called in his adjutant and ordered a pair of trousers in a rich, dark brown.
于是他传了副官进来并指示手下做了一条深褐色的裤子。
搞笑英语内涵小笑话篇二
Home Sweet Home
还是家里好
A surgeon returned from a safari in Africa.
一位外科医生刚从非洲狩猎回来。
"How did it go?" asked his colleagues.
“这次打猎顺利吗?”同僚问道。
"Oh , it was very disappointing," replied the surgeon.
“喔,实在太令人失望了,”外科医生答道。
"I didn't kill a thing. In fact, I'd have been better off staying here in the hospital. "
“我什么也没猎杀到,实际上,还是待在医院里比较有成就感。”
搞笑英语内涵小笑话篇三
You Do Have a Problem
你真是有问题了!
A man reported to his doctor that he was having trouble going to the bathroom.
一位老兄对医生说明他上厕所有困难。
"Do you urinate in the morning?" asked the doctor.
“你早上有小便吗?,’医生问他。
"Yeah, every morning at six o'clock. "
“有,每天早上六点钟。”
"And how are your bowel movements?"
“那大便情况如何?"
"Seven o'clock every morning, just like clockwork. "
“像时钟一样,我每天准时七点钟上大号。”
"So what's the problem?"
“那问题到底出在哪里呢?"
"I don't get up until eight. "
“我八点钟才起床。”
搞笑英语内涵小笑话篇四
The Bigger They Are the Harder They Fail
爬得越跌得越重
The psychiatrist was a bit perturbed. He had cured his patient of his delusions but still the man did not seem happy.
一位心理医师感到有些厌烦。他已治好一名病人的幻想症,但那名患者似乎仍然不快乐。
"What's the matter, Mr. Jones?" he inquired. "Aren't you glad to be dealing with the world realistically?"
“到底是怎么一回事,琼斯先生?”他询问道。“难道你不喜欢踏实地面对周围的一切吗?”
"Oh, sure. Doc, sure .... Only, last year I was Genghis Khan and now I' m nobody ! "
“喔,是的,医生,我是很愿意。只是去年我还是成吉思汗,现在我成了无名之辈!”
搞笑英语内涵小笑话篇五
At Least You Get a Choice
至少你有所选择
A newly deceased sinner had just entered hell, and was being shown around.
一名罪人去世后,刚下地狱就被带往各处走走。
"I'll tell you how it works around here," declared a particularly hideous devil. "You get your choice of three punishments. Here's the first. "
“我将告诉你这里的状况,”一位面目可憎的魔鬼宣布道。“你必须在三种刑罚中选一个,这是第一种。”
The sinner watched in horror as he saw men and women repeatedly being immersed in boiling water.
罪人看见男男女女反复地被浸入沸腾的热水中,吓得目瞪口呆。
"Here's the second. " The poor sinner shuddered as he saw unfortunate people being continually hounded by ferocious beasts and cruel demons.
“再看第二种。”可怜的罪人看到一些不幸的人被凶恶的野兽和残酷的妖怪不停地追赶,吓得直打哆嗦。
“And here's the third. ” A group was standing knee deep in shit and sipping tea.
“这是第三种。”一群人站在深及膝部的粪池中喝茶。
"Well,this seems all right," said the sinner."I'll take this one."And he joined the group.
“这个看来还可以,我就选这个。”罪人说着便加入了那群犯人。
No sooner had he done so than another devil yelled out:"OK, tea time's over. Get back on your heads. "
就在他加入不久,一个魔鬼大声喊道:“午茶时间结束,回到头下脚上倒立的姿势。”