情景对话因具有较强的生活实用性,又能考查学生的实际口语交际能力和语言运用水平,近几年各地高考试题屡有涉及。小编精心收集了简单两人英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!
简单两人英语对话篇1
Keeping a Pet 宠物情缘
dialogue 1
M: oh, Sam! Is this your dog?
噢,山姆,这是你的狗吗?
S: it's Cindy, you know that. Hey, Cindy, say hello to Maria.
它叫辛蒂,你知道的.辛蒂,来,和玛利亚打个招呼吧.
M: Cindy, you're so cute.
辛蒂,你真可爱.
S: she is also very naughty. By the way, do you have a dog, Maria?
她也很淘气呢.对了,玛利亚,你养狗吗?
M: I have a little white cat.
我养了只小白猫.
S: Oh, a cat? Come on.
猫?真的吗?
M: yes, cats are always gentle. and they don't need a lot of space since they're small.
是的,猫通常都比较温顺,个头也小,养猫不用太大的地方.
S: but I think they're dull, aren't they?
可是我觉得养猫很没劲啊.
M: not at all. They're quiet most of the time.But they can be every bit as affectionate as dogs.
养猫特别有意思!虽然猫比较安静,但是和狗一样找人喜欢.
S: well, cats are certainly more independent.
嗯,猫肯定没狗那么依赖人.
M: absolutely. Believe it or not, I found my cat by a garbage can around my neighborhood two years ago.
这倒是.你知道吗,这只猫是2年前在我家附近的垃圾箱旁边捡回来的.
S: oh, really? so you just took home a stray cat?
啊,真的吗?你就这样把一只流浪猫抱回家了?
M: yes. It was starving and looking for something to eat when I saw it.
是的.我看见它的时候,它都饿坏了,正在找吃的.
S: Poor cat.
真可怜.
M: now we get along very well. It makes me feel that I'm someone special.
现在我们相处的很好.它总是让我觉得自己很重要.
简单两人英语对话篇2
M: Hi, Sam. I want to buy a pet. Do you have any ideas?
你好,山姆.我想买一只宠物,你有什么建议吗?
S: You really should go to Rachel's pet store.
你应该去拉切尔的宠物店看看.
M: why? anything special there?
为什么啊?这家店很特别吗?
S: it's more than special. You can find as many kinds of animals as you can put a name to and more.
何止是特别啊?凡是你能叫出名字的动物,店里都有!
M: Oh, really? are there any snakes?
真的吗?有蛇吗?
S: snakes? there are even rodents and monkeys! it's a world of exotic pets.
蛇?那里连锯齿动物和猴子都有!
M: that's terrific. I can't wait to check it out.
太棒了!我要去转转.
S: Hang on. are you sure you want to keep a non-traditional pet?
等等,你确定你要养非传统宠物?
M: why not? it's so cool.
有什么不好呢?多酷啊.
S: but it will pose a risk to your health.
可是它会威胁你的健康?
M: pardon?
你说什么?
S: i mean, most reptiles carry some harmful bacteria. they are likely to cause immune system problems.
我的意思是大多数爬行动物都携带有害病菌,有可能引起免疫系统疾病,
M: well, I didn't realize that.
哦,这个我倒没想过.
S: I don't believe it's a good choice to keep those pets, especially for families with young children.
我觉得养这种宠物是不明智的,要是家里有小孩的话,就更不好了.
M: oh, I should have thought of my brother's baby girl. Maybe I'll just have a dog instead of an exotic pet.
哦,我都忘了我哥的小女儿了.我还是养条狗吧,外来宠物就算了.
S: yes, good luck, Maria.
祝你好运,玛利亚!
简单两人英语对话篇3
Cuiture SIioCIc 文化冲击
Paige: how's your time spent in the United States?
你在美国待得怎么样?
Kyle: well, pretty good.
嗯,挺好的.
P: I'm glad to hear that. What impressed you most?
很高兴你这么说.印象最深的是什么?
K: well, the cultural differences impressed me most.
文化差异.
P: you mean we Chinese think differently from the Americans?
你是说我们中国人和美国人的思维方式不一样?
K: that's right, quite different. One day one of my American friend looked pale, so I asked him whether he was sick or not. But he was reluctant to answer my question.
对,很不一样.有一天,我的一位朋友脸色苍白,我问他是不是病了,可他根本不愿意回答我的问题.
P: what's weird.
这很奇怪啊.
K: and what's more, when he told me he had caught a cold for several days, I suggested him to go to the hospital as soon as possible.
还有更怪的呢,他告诉我他感冒已经好几天了,然后我建议他尽快去医院.
P: you really cared about your friend.
你还挺关心你朋友的.
K: sure I am. But he responded by saying'what do you mean?'.
当然了.可是他却对我说:”你这话什么意思?”
P: I'm confused. Why did he say that?
我晕.你怎么那样说话啊?
K: I felt the same at first. Later he told me that I'd better not give him any suggestions when he was sick. Offering unsolicited help or advice is like showing sympathy to the weak or the poor. Back in China, helping others is always regarded being kind.
开始我和你的反应一样.后来他告诉我,他生病的时候,我最好不要给他提供任何建议.未经请求而提供帮助或建议就好像是怜悯弱者或穷人一样.可是在中国,帮助他人往往被认为是善举.
P: absolutely. Now I understand why he responded that way.
没错.现在我明白他为什么那样说话了.