如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游情景对话。下面小编为大家带来旅游英语情景对话:登记入住,欢迎大家学习!
登记入住情景对话一:A:Will you please fill in the registration form?
A:请您填一下登记表可以吗?
B:OK. Is that all right?
B:行。这样可以了吗?
A;Yes. Let me have a check.
A:可以了。我来核对一下。
B.Do you give a discount if I stay here more than one week?
B:住一周或一周以上你们给优惠吗?
A:Yes,we give 5% discount for one week, 1o% for two weeks and over.
A:是的,住一周有5%的折扣。两周和两周以上有10%的折扣。
B:I want to stay here for one week.
B:我住一周。
A:How would you like to pay, in cash or by credit card?
A:您怎么付账,现金还是信用卡?
B:Could I pay with travellers checks?
B:我可以用旅行支票吗?
A:Sure. Here is the key to Room 309 and your room card. The bellman will show you up. And enjoy your stay.
A:可以。这是309房间的钥匙和您的房卡。行李员将带您去您的房间。希望您在这儿住得愉快。
B:Thank you!
B:谢谢!
登记入住情景对话二:A:Good afternoon. Is there a vacant room here?
A:下午好。有没有空房间?
B:What do you want,a single or a double one?
B:您想要单人房还是双人房?
A:A single , preferably with a bath.
A:单人房,最好带浴室。
B:How long do you intend to stay?
B:您打算住几天?
A:For four days or so.
A;4天左右。
B;We have one single room on the fifth floor.
B;5楼有一间单人房。
A:I hope it's quiet. I hate noise.
A:我希望房间安静,我怕吵。
B:It's very quiet,sir.
B:非常安静,先生。
A:How much does it cost per day?
A:一天多少钱?
B:It's 150 yuan per day including a 10% service charge.
B:一天150元。包括10%的服务费。
A:All right. I'll take the room.
A:好吧,我就要那个房间了。
B:Would you please fill in the registration form?
B:请您填一下登记表好吗?
A:OK.
A:好的。
B:As a hotel policy, we require one day's room charge as a deposit for guests without reservation.
B:按照酒店的规定,我们要求没有预约的客人交一天的房费作为押金。
A:No problem. Here you are.
A:没问题。给您。
B:Your room number is 505. This is your key. The bellboy will help you with the baggage.
B:您的房间号是505。这是您的钥匙。行李员会帮您拿行李。
登记入住情景对话三:A:Good afternoon. What can I do for you?
A:下午好。我能为您做点什么?
B:I booked a room here.
B:我在你们宾馆预订了一个房间。
A:Your name,please?
A:请问您贵姓?
B:Brown , Jason Brown.
B:布朗,杰森·布朗。
A:Wait for a minute , Mr. Brown , a single room with bath from today to the fifteenth.
A:请稍等一下,布朗先生,带淋浴的单人房间,时间是从今天到15日。
B:That's right
B:对。
A:Would you like to register now?
A:现在就登记吗?
B:Yes.
B:是的。
A:Could you fill out this registration form,please?
A:请填写这张登记表,好吗?
B:OK. Is this all right?
B:好。这样行了吗?
A:Yes. Thank you. May I see your passport,please?
A:行。谢谢您。我可以看一下您的护照吗?
B:Here you are.
B:给你。
A:Thank you. Will you be paying in cash or by credit card?
A:谢谢。您是用现金还是用信用卡支付?
B:In cash.
B:用现金。
A:Your room number is 210. The bellboy will show you the way there. I hope you enjoy your stay.
A:您的房号是210。我们的行李员会领您去。希望您住得愉快。
B:Thanks.
B:谢谢。
登记入住情景对话四:A:Good afternoon. Welcome to Beijing Hotel. May I help you,sir?
A:下午好。欢迎光临北京宾馆。先生,能为您效劳吗?
B:Yes. I have a reservation with you.
B:我在贵店预订了房间。
A:Thank you,sir. May I have your family name,please?
A:谢谢您,先生。请问您贵姓?
B:Yes , it's Black.
B:好的,我是布莱克。
A:Could you fill out the registration card,please?Your reservation is for a twin room for two nights. Will that be all right?
A:请填写住宿登记卡好吗?您预订了两个晚上的双床间,对不对?
B:Yes
B:对。
A:How would you like to settle your bill?
A:您预备如何付款呢?
B:By credit card.
B:用信用卡。
A:May I take a print of your card,please? Thank you,sir. Your room number is 512 on the fifth floor. Have an enjoyable stay.
A:请让我刷您的信用卡好吗?谢谢您,先生。您的房间是五楼的512号房。祝您住得愉快。