商务信函范文中文 商务信件

在国际商务业务中,一封得体的信函如同商务中得体的着装,从外可以看到规范、优美的书信语言能够有效增进客户的数量。下面是小编整理的一些商务信件的句型,以供大家学习参考。

4. 确认

确认

To confirm||Confirming||Confirmation

为确认

In Confirmation of

确认书

A letter of confirmation

关于上周本公司通过电话给您的报价, 我们特予以确认。

We confirm our call of last week respecting our offers to you.

兹确认我们5月3日所发函并告知您发来的货物已如期到达。

We confirm our respects of the 3rd May, and inform you that your consignment has duly arrived.

商务信函范文中文 商务信件

兹确认已收到"O"号轮船送来的货物, 现寄去550美元的支票一张。请查取。

I confirm the receipt of your shipment by m.s. "O", and now send you a cheque, valuing $550.

兹确认我上星期致您函, 请及早约定与我方代表面谈的日期。

Confirming our letter of last week, we ask you to appoint an early interview with our representative.

兹确认本公司6月11日的信, 同函附上50包的提单。请查收。

Confirming ours of the 11th June, we now hand you enclosed B/L for 50 packages.

兹确认昨天致您的信并欣告今天我们已给你们开出汇票。

We confirm our respects of yesterday, and have the pleasure to inform you that we have drawn this day on you.

兹确认您昨天向我们提出的订单。承惠顾非常欣慰。

We have much pleasure in confirming herewith the order which you kindly placed with us yesterday.

您对我公司所提订单, 请务必于明天下午三时前来电确认。

Kindly let us have confirmation of these orders by telegraph tomorrow by 3 p.m.

谨确认今日电报, 非常遗撼, 该工厂于昨夜被毁于火。

In confirmation of my cable today, I regret to state that the factory was completely destroyed by fire last night.

为确认今早电话中所订货物, 请寄来订货单。

Kindly give us an order sheet in confirmation of the message by telephone of this morning.

  

爱华网本文地址 » http://www.aihuau.com/a/210861/573282699.html

更多阅读

外贸英语商务信函范文 外贸信函范文

英文商务邮件范文针对外贸中的邮件往来,整理了以下英文书信模版。主要涵盖“主动跟新买家建立联系”、“对新买家要求建立业务联系的回复”、“向老客户介绍公司新的产品信息”、“回复对某个产品的查询”、“无法提供对方查询中所要

电子邮件礼仪ppt 第23节:Chapter 6 商务信件及电子邮件礼仪(3)

系列专题:《专家礼仪课堂:佩蓉谈商务礼仪》  6.拒绝信  商务往来中的拒绝信是一个建立自己品牌、宣传自己的机会。要强调的重点不是对方不适合你,而是双方互相不适合。还要保持一个开放的心态,表示我们仍有兴趣与你合作,如果今后有

声明:《商务信函范文中文 商务信件》为网友一步踏尽一树白分享!如侵犯到您的合法权益请联系我们删除