下面是小编整理的关于房屋贷款的英语话术, 希望对大家有帮助。
Al and Virginia Baxter are talking to their banker ,Tony Flora ,about a housing loan.
艾尔和弗吉尼亚·巴克斯特正和他们的银行家托尼·费洛拉洽谈有关房屋贷款之事。
Al:We'd like to get some information about mortgage loans,Mr.Flora.
艾尔:我们希望得到一些有关抵押贷款方面的知识,弗洛拉先生。
We found a house that we'd like to buy.
我们找到了一所我们想买的房子。
Flora:Well,Mr.Baxter,we generally lend 80% of the bank's appraised value on 30-,35-or 40-year mortgages if the house is less than 10 years old .
弗洛拉:好的,巴克斯特先生。如果房屋从建成至今尚未超过10年,我们一般借给买房者的数额是银行对房屋估价的80%,而贷款期为30、35或40年。
Baxter:Oh ,it's almost a brand-new house .I think it was built two years ago .
巴克斯特:哦, 这几乎是一所全新的房子,我认为是两年前修建的。
A:Yes,it's a real good deal .The price is just right .
艾尔:是的,这真是的桩合适的买卖,价钱也很合理。
F:Bank appraisals are usually slightly lower than the actual market prices,Mr.Baxter,
弗洛拉,银行的估价总是低于实际市场价格的,巴克斯特先生。
so you'll have to figure on at least at a 25%-28% down payment .
因此,您必须计划支付至少25%—28%的定金。
A:Yes,we planned on that .We've accumulated enough in our savings for a 30% down payment.
艾尔:是啊,这点我们已经估计到了,在我们的积蓄中攒的钱已足够支付30%的定金。
B:What's the interest rate on mortgage loans?
巴克斯特:抵押贷款的利息率是多少?
F:It fluctuates a little depending on the various factors in the loan ,but around 8.75% for longtime clients.
弗洛拉:根据各种不同情况的贷款,利息率稍有差别,但是,对于银行的老主顾一般是8。75%左右。
A:Well,we've been banking here since we got married 8 years ago ,Mr.Flora ,so I guess we qualify.
艾尔:那么我们从结婚到现在8年来一直与这里的银行往来,弗洛拉先生。因此,我想我们是合乎条件的。
F:Yes,you certainly do ,Mr.Baxter.Let's fill out this application ,so we can get started on the paperwork .
弗洛拉:是的,你们当然是符合条件的,巴克斯特先生。让我们先来填写这张申请表,然后就可以开始着手票据事宜,
It takes some time to complete a mortgage loan transaction.
要完成抵押贷款的交易是得花点时间。
B:We will need title insurance and fire insurance ,too,won't we ?
巴克斯特:我们还需要产权保险和火灾保险,对吗?
F:Yes,you will.Here's our mortgage loan booklet which explains all the things which will be necessary .
弗洛拉:是的,这里有一本有关我们抵押贷款的小册子,这个小册子说明了必须要办的一切手续。