在餐厅点餐的英语对话 餐馆点餐的英语对话

到了国外,肚子饿了的话,你能够用英语点餐以解了你的燃眉之急么?下面是小编给大家整理的餐馆点餐的英语对话,供大家参阅!

餐馆点餐的英语对话篇1

A: What can I do for you, sir?

先生,您要来点什么?

B: What have you got this morning?

今天早上你们这儿有什么?

A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.

水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。

B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.

请给我来一杯西红柿汁。

A: Any cereal, sir?

要来点谷类食品吗,先生?

B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.

好的,来一份麦片粥。

A: And eggs?

还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?

B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.

要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。

A: How do you want your eggs?

您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?

B: Fried, please.

煎的。

A: Anything more, sir?

还要什么别的东西吗,先生?

B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.

不要了,足够了。谢谢。

餐馆点餐的英语对话篇2

(A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)

(一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座)

A: Do you have a reservation, sir?

请问您订位了吗?先生,太太?

B: No, I am afraid we don’t.

没有。

A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?

很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗?

B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?

不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗?

A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?

当然可以。请问先生贵姓?

B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?

布鲁斯。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗?

A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.

我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。

B: That’s fine.

我们明白了。

(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)

半小时后,布鲁斯夫妇回来了。

A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.

你们的桌子已经准备好了,先生,太太。请往这边走。

餐馆点餐的英语对话篇3

A: Waiter, a table for two, please.

服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。

B: Yes, this way please.

好的,请跟我来。

A: Can we see the menu, please?

能让我们看一看菜单吗?

B: Here you are.

给您。

A: What’s good today?

今天有什么好吃的?

B: I recommand crispy and fried duck.

我推荐香酥鸭。

A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.

我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。 B: Do you want any dessert?

要甜品吗?

C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.

不,谢谢。 咖啡就行了。

(After a few minutes.)

过了一会儿。

A: I can have the check, please.

结帐。

C: George. Let’s split this.

乔治,我们各自付帐吧。

A: No, it’s my treat tonight.

不,今天我请客。

B: Cash or charge, sir?

现金还是记帐?

A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.

记帐。请记入我的“美国运通信用卡”帐号。

餐馆点餐的英语对话篇4

A: Good morning. Can I help you?

早上好。有什么能效劳的吗?

在餐厅点餐的英语对话 餐馆点餐的英语对话

B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.

我想要一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋。

A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir?

B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.

西柚汁,还有,我要杯很浓的咖啡。

A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?

好的,一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,对吗?

B: Yes, that’s right.

是的。

A: Is there any thing else, sir?

还有什么吗,先生?

B: No, that’s all.

没有了,谢谢。

(Later)

稍后

A: Good morning, sir. I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered.

早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上来了。

B: Just put it on the table, please.

请放在桌上。

A: Do you need anything else, sir?

先生,还有其他需要吗?

B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?

没有,谢谢。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱里?

A: What kind of juice would you like, sir?

哪种果汁呢,先生?

B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please.

番茄汁、橙汁及苹果汁。

A: Yes, sir. I’ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir. 好的,我立刻去取。麻烦您先签了这张帐单。

餐馆点餐的英语对话篇5

A: Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter? 啊,我快饿死啦。我想吃点真正的中国菜。您给我推荐什么呢,服务生?

B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.

那要看情况了。您知道,中国主要有八大菜系。比方说,川菜、湘菜。

A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard.

我听说这两种都很辣。

B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.

对。您要是爱吃辣的,可以试试。

A: They might be too hot for me.

对我来说可能太辣了点。

B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them. 再有是粤菜和江苏菜。大多南方人都爱吃。

A: What about any special Beijing dishes?

有什么特别的北京风味菜吗?

B: There’s the Beijing roast duck.

有北京烤鸭啊。

A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I find it?

啊,对了,听过多次了。我很想试一试。在哪儿能吃到呢?

B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant. 大多数饭店都有烤鸭,可是最好的当然还是全聚德烤鸭店。

A: Is it near here?

离这儿近吗?

B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.

不太近也不算远。乘出租车15分钟能到。我是说,要是堵车不厉害的话。

A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again? 好,多谢您的指点。请您再说一下那个饭馆的名字好吗?

B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver. 我来给您写在这张纸片上。您好拿给出租车司机看。

A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot.

您真是太好了!多谢多谢。

B: You’re welcome.

不客气。

  

爱华网本文地址 » http://www.aihuau.com/a/212161/404468360.html

更多阅读

餐厅点餐实用英语情景对话 餐厅英语情景对话视频

  如果有一天你去了国外餐厅。对一些点餐英语口语是必须知晓的。否则可能会出糗哦,以下给大家整理了一些非常实用的点餐英语情景对话。(更多实用有趣的英语学习内容:http://www.linewow.com/)  Have you got a t

餐厅预订英文对话 预订餐厅的英语对话阅读

在广州各种特色餐厅以不同风格演绎经典美食文化,精品粤菜风味川鲁,款款美食,不一而足。小编整理了预订餐厅的英语对话,欢迎阅读!预订餐厅的英语对话一侍者:How may I help you?能为您做点什么?迈克:Yes. I'd like to reserve a t

西餐厅点餐英语对话 预订西餐厅的英语对话

随着我国与国际社会的联系日益加强,英语交流在日常生活及重要的场合中显得越来越重要。小编精心收集了预订西餐厅的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!预订西餐厅的英语对话1Molly: Hello, Chunky Meat Restaurant, how may I help you?Go

关于点餐的英语对话 关于饭店的英语对话

众所周知,在饭店,我们可以吃东西,那么除了这个之外,饭店还有什么职能呢?下面是小编给大家整理的关于饭店的英语对话,供大家参阅!关于饭店的英语对话篇1A:Hello. I understand you are interested in hiring our function hall.你好,我

去餐厅吃饭的英语对话 餐厅吃饭的英语对话

上班就像在餐厅吃饭:入职=进餐厅;摸索期=下菜单;奋斗=等上菜;难题=菜晚上;加薪=菜来了;减薪=菜卖完了!愿你工作开心,吃得满意!下面是小编给大家整理的餐厅吃饭的英语对话,供大家参阅!餐厅吃饭的英语对话篇1A: What can I do for you,

声明:《在餐厅点餐的英语对话 餐馆点餐的英语对话》为网友淺笑著心碎分享!如侵犯到您的合法权益请联系我们删除