旅游英语作为我国普通高等院校和高等职业院校旅游管理专业的一门必修课,伴随着我国旅游教育的发展而发展起来,至今我国开展旅游英语教育已有20多年的时间。小编整理了关于外出旅游的英语对话,欢迎阅读!
关于外出旅游的英语对话篇一
A:What Can I get you?
您需要点什么?
B:I' ll have a Cosmo please.
我要一杯卡兹莫酒。
C:Dude! You can' t order a Cosmo! That' s a ladies drink, you' re embarrasing me!
老兄!你可不能点卡兹莫!那是女生的酒,别让我难堪了!
B:What are you talking about? It' s a good drink!
你在说什么呢?那是好酒!
C:It' s too soft! Order something with a little more kick to it!
这酒太温和了!就点些稍微烈一些的吧!
B:Fine! I' ll have a sex on the beach.
好吧!我要在海滩上做爱。
C:You have got to be kidding me!
你在耍我吧!
B:Come on! It' s delicious! Especially when served in a pineapple or coconut.
拜托!那酒味道不错的!特别是加上菠萝和椰子。
C:Forget it, I' m ordering for you. I' ll have a Scotch on the rocks and my friend here will have a Manhattan. Put it on my tab. Here now this is a real drink!
好吧好吧,我帮你点。我要一杯英格兰的烈酒,我朋友要一杯曼哈顿,算在我的账上。这才是真正的酒!
B:That' s strong! This is going to get me wasted!
这酒很烈的说!我喝不了会浪费的!
C:That' s the idea!
好主意!
关于外出旅游的英语对话篇二
A: What can I do for you, sir?
先生,您要来点什么?
B: What have you got this morning?
今天早上你们这儿有什么?
A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.
水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。
B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.
请给我来一杯西红柿汁。
A: Any cereal, sir?
要来点谷类食品吗,先生?
B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.
好的,来一份麦片粥。
A: And eggs?
还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?
B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.
要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。
A: How do you want your eggs?
您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?
B: Fried, please.
煎的。
A: Anything more, sir?
还要什么别的东西吗,先生?
B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.
不要了,足够了。谢谢。
关于外出旅游的英语对话篇三
A: Do you have a reservation, sir?
请问您订位了吗?先生,太太?
B: No, I am afraid we don’t.
没有。
A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?
很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗?
B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?
不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗?
A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?
当然可以。请问先生贵姓?
B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?
布鲁斯。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗?
A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.
我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。
B: That’s fine.
我们明白了。
(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)
半小时后,布鲁斯夫妇回来了。
A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.
你们的桌子已经准备好了,先生,太太。请往这边走。