购物,是女人经常性的活动。即使没有要卖的东西,也要去逛逛。下面是小编给大家整理的关于购物的英文对话,供大家参阅!
关于购物的英文对话:买故事书
S: Excuse me. I need some storybooks in easy English. Do you have anything like that?
学生:对不起,我要买一些用简易英文写的故事书。你们有那样的书吗?
C: Well, there are a lot of storybooks upstairs in our children's section. Some are written for young children, others for teens. Maybe some of them will suit your needs.
店员:嗯,楼上儿童区有很多故事书。有些是写给儿童看的,其他的则给十来岁的孩子看,也许中间有一些会合乎你的需求。
S: I'll go take a look. Thanks for your help.
学生:我会去看看。谢谢您的帮忙。
C:You're welcome.
店员:不客气。
关于购物的英文对话:找专辑
C: Excuse me, I'm looking for the Alanis Morrissette album Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie.
顾客:对不起,我正在找艾拉尼斯·莫莉塞特的专辑Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie。
S: Let's see.If we have it, it should be over there under M. ( He looks through the CDs. ) Hmm, it looks like we've sold out of that one, but we should be getting some more copies in soon.If you want, we can order it for you.
店员:我看看。如果我们有的话,应该就在M字这里。(他查看了一万CD。)嗯,看来是卖完了,但我们应该会很快补货,如果您要的话,可以为您订购。
C: That's okay, I'll just check back later. Do you have the new Sting album?
顾客:好啊,过一阵子我再来看。你们有斯汀的新专辑吗?
S: Yes, it's right over here.
店员:有啊,就在这里。
C: Great. One last question. Where is your jazz section?
顾客:太棒了。最后一个问题,你们的爵士乐区在哪里?
S: Back there against that wall.
店员:那边后面靠墙的地方。
C: Oh, I see it. Thanks for your help.
顾客:哦,我看到了,谢谢!
S: No problem.
店员:不客气。
关于购物的英文对话:买衬衫
C: Excuse me, I'm looking for your casual short-sleeved shirts. Can you tell me where those are?
顾客:对不起,我正在找休闲短袖衬衫,你可以告诉我它们放在哪里吗?
S: Right over here, sir. What-size do you wear?
店员:先生,就在这边,您穿几号的?
C: Medium.
顾客:中号。
S: These here are all mediums.
店员:这里全是中号的。
C: Thank you. I think I'll take this one, and these pants as well. They're presents for a friend.
顾客:谢谢。我要买这件衬衫和这条裤子,它们是要送给朋友的礼物。
S: Shall I gift-wrap them for you, sir?
店员:先生,需要把它们装成礼盒吗?
C: Yes, please.
顾客:好的,谢谢。
关于购物的英文对话:处理退货的事
The customer has just picked out a shirt and a pair of pants and the salesperson is gift-wrapping them for him.
顾客只挑了一件衬衫和一条裤子,接着店员把它们包起来给他。
C: What is your policy on returns?
顾客:你们怎么处理退货的事?
S:If you bring them back with your receipt within seven days, you'll get a full refund. Also, if you need alterations to the pants, just bring them in and we'll do them for free.
店员:如果您在7日之内携带收据退货,就可全额退款。此外,如果您需修改裤子,就把它们带来,我们会免费服务。
C: Sounds good.
顾客:听起来不错。
S: That'll be $70, please. Will you be paying by cash or charge?
店员:一共70美元,您要付现金还是刷卡呢?
C: Charge. Here's my card.
顾客:刷卡,这是我的卡。
S: Okay, sir, here you are. Thank you very much.
店员:好了,先生,请收回去。非常谢谢您。
C: Thank you.
顾客:谢谢。
关于购物的英文对话:这些裙子是特价品
S: Good afternoon, ma'am. Can I help you find an hing?
店员:午安,小姐。要我帮你找东西吗?
C: No, thanks. I'm just looking.
顾客:不用,谢谢,我只是看看而已。
S: We have a special on these skirts this week. Would you like to try one on?
店员:这个礼拜这些裙子是特价品,请问你要试穿一件看看吗?
C: No, thank you. I don't need any skirts.
顾客:不要,谢谢。我不需要任何裙子。
S: How about a blouse? This one here is the latest fashion.
店员:女用衬衫怎么样?这边这一件是最新款的。
C: No, thank you.
顾客:不要,谢谢。
S: Why not try on this lovely pair of shorts? I'm sure they'd look fabulous on you.
店员:何不试穿这件可爱的短裤呢?你穿起来一定非常好看哦。
C: No doubt. Look, I'm just browsing. If I need your help, I'll let you know.
顾客:那当然。是这样啦,我只随便看看而已。如果我需要你帮忙,我会让你知道。
S: Take a look at this dress Don't you think it's perfect for you, ma'am? Uh, where are you going, ma'am? Ma'am?
店员:看看这件衣服!小姐,你不认为它非常适合你吗?喂,小姐,你去哪 儿呢?小姐?
以上是小编整理所得,欢迎大家阅读和收藏。