英语教学中利用情景对话的方式,能有效地把创设情景和小组活动结合起来对学生进行口语训练。小编整理了两人简单英语对话,欢迎阅读!
两人简单英语对话篇一
Healthy Eating 饮食与养生
dialogue 1
Iris: Mon and I got in another fight, Boris.
我又和妈妈吵架了,鲍里斯.
Boris: oh, Iris! what was it about this time?
哦!艾瑞斯,这次又是为了什么?
I: it was over food. I simply wanted some fried chicken but she said no.
因为吃的,我不过想吃炸鸡,她都不让.
B: I believe she was right. You must know that fried foods contain a lot of fat.
我觉得她没错,你也知道炸鸡脂肪含量太高.
I: oh, she keeps saying that. She never allows me to have them.
哦,她老这么说,她从来不让我吃.
B: I think you'd better take her advice since health is the greatest wealth.
我觉得你最好听她的.,因为健康是最大的财富
I: But, Boris, i am not a baby any more.
可我又不是小孩子了,鲍里斯!
B: well, that's true.
嗯,这倒也是.
I: how about your mother?
你妈妈呢?
B: she also believes in healthy diet. And she requires us to have regular meals.
她也推崇健康饮食,而且她要求我们按时吃饭.
I: poor you. It seems we are in the same boat.
你真可怜,看来我们是同病相怜呢.
B: Oh, i am grateful for my mother on this point. her idea of healthy eating helps me a lot keeping fit.
噢,在这点上我还是很感激我妈妈的.她对健康饮食的看法对我保持健康很有帮助.
I: really? so you don't have fried food at all.
真的吗?那你从来不吃油炸食品?
B: not really. I may have some occasionally for a chance. But I don't indulge myself too much.
当然不是啦.我也会是不是吃点儿,换换口味.但是我不多吃.
I: how do you manage it?
你是怎么做到的?
B: it's pretty simple, Iris. Just keep it in mind that"you're what you eat."
其实很简单,艾瑞斯,只要记住"人如其食"就行了.
两人简单英语对话篇二
Table Manners 餐桌礼仪
dialogue 1
Tom: we are going out for dinner tonight. Are you coming, Betty?
晚上我们要一起出去吃饭,贝蒂,你一块儿去吗?
Betty: I'm not sure. I have to check my schedule. Where are you going?
我不太确定,要先看一下我的安排.你们去哪儿吃饭?
T: oh, Jake made a reservation at Friday's.
哦,杰克预定了星期五餐厅.
B: Jack?
杰克?
T: yes, the one with the R$D team. Is that a problem?
对啊,就是研发组的杰克.怎么了?
B: I will never go out with him anymore.
我再也不会和他一起出去吃饭了.
T: why did you say so?
为什么这么说?
B: last time when we had dinner at the Smith's, it was a horrible experience. He had no manners at all!
上次我们一起去史密斯家吃晚饭,太可怕了.他吃饭根本就没规矩.
T: oh, really?
真的吗?
B: he made a lot of noises while eating. He talked with his mouth full and sipped loudly.
他吃饭时发出很大的声响,嘴里塞满了吃的却说个不停,喝汤时还弄出很大的声音来.
T: are you kidding me? How could he behave like that?
你在开玩笑吧!他怎么能这样呢?
B: it is true. Everyone kept looking at him. It was so embarrassing as I was sitting right next to him.
真的,当时每个人都在不停地看着他.我正好坐在他旁边,觉得特别尴尬.
T:what a shame! Didn't he realized that?
真丢人!他自己没有意识到吗?
B: I have no idea. He seemed to enjoy the dinner very much.
我不知道,他看起来吃的很开心.
T; maybe he should really something about eating etiquette.
或许他真该学学餐桌礼仪了.
B: oh, he really should.
是啊,他真的应该学学.
两人简单英语对话篇三
I: Boris, look at this sentence."Healthy eating is not about strict nutrition philosophies, staying unrealistically thin, or depriving yourself of foods you love." It's interesting, isn't it?
鲍里斯,你听听这个句子:"健康的饮食不是指严格的营养哲学,不切实际的瘦身或是不吃自己爱吃的食物."这听起来蛮有意思的.
B: I'd rather say it's confusing. what are those "strict nutrition philosophies" about?
我倒不明白.什么叫做"严格的营养哲学"?
I: I believe they are careful calculations on proteins, vitamins and calories.
我觉得是指仔细计算蛋白质,维他命和卡路里.
B: probably, Iris. That must be the job of nutritionists.
有道理,爱瑞斯.那都是营养学家该干的事.
I: healthy eating ia not about depriving oneslf of the foods one loves. So we are free to have whatever foods we love. It is unbelievable.
健康的饮食不是指不吃自己爱吃的食物.那我们就能随便吃自己爱吃的食物了吗?真是难以置信.
B: oh, believe it or not, I came across an article the other day, saying that pizza is a healthy food.
哎,你知道吗,前几天,我还读到一篇文章说披萨也是健康食品.
I: seriously?
真的吗?
B: yes, I felt exactly the same way as you did just now. Scientists muct be crazy in saying so.
是啊,我当时的反映和你一样,觉得科学家都疯了.
I: Maybe nowadays people hold different opinions on healthy diet.
也许现在人们对健康饮食的看法改变了.
B: absolutely. I myself sometimes believe that healthy eating is just about feeling great. As long as I have enough energy, it's fine.
是这样的.我有时候觉得吃得健康就是自己感觉好罢了.只要我精力充沛,就可以了.
I: but one must have some basic ideas about nutrition and find the best way for it to work out for the body.|
但是我们还是要知道一些基本的营养知识,使各种营养元素在我们的身体中发挥作用.