在日常繁忙的生活,也不要忘记了放松自己。下面小编为大家带来生活幽默英语故事,希望大家喜欢!
生活幽默英语故事:我为妈妈煮了一杯茶Have you notlced that children sometimes tyr to be helpful,but lt makes vour life more complicated? This story is about a sick mother whose darUng daughter want to be a good nurse.
不知道你注意到没有,孩子们有时想帮你的忙,但却让你的生活更加复杂。下面是一位患病的母亲,她可爱的女儿想好好照顾她的故事。
A:Mummy,let me fluff the pillow fo you
妈妈,让我把枕头给你抖松。
B:OK.
好吧。
A:Mummy,here is a magazine you can read it.
妈妈,这是本杂志,你可以看看它。
B:OK.Thank you!
好吧。谢谢你。
A:Mumrny,I make a cup of tea for you,here vou are.
妈妈,我为你煮了一杯茶,给你。
B:(Drinking) Why.vou are auch sweetheafi,I didn't know you could make tea.
(喝茶)真是好女儿,我不知道休还会煮茶。
A:Oh.yes.I put the tea leaves in the water like you do,and I boiled it.and then I strained it into a cup.But I couldn't find a strainer, so I used the flyswatter.
哦,是的,我像你那样把茶叶放在水中,煮开,然后我把它过滤到水杯里。但是我找不到过滤器,我就用了苍蝇拍。
B:You what?
你用了什么?
A:Oh,don'l worry,Mummy.I didn't use the new flyswatter.I used the old one.
哦,别担心,妈妈。我没用新的苍蝇拍,我用的是旧的。
生活幽默英语故事:迷情酒吧In England nobody under the age of eighteen is allowed to drink in a public bar. One day, Mr.Tomposon and his son who had his eigh-teenth birthday go to a public bar.
英格兰,不满18岁是不允许到酒馆喝酒的,一天汤普森在他儿子18岁生日那天,带着他去了酒馆。
A:You are so strict that you never took me here before, Daddy.
爸爸,你太严格了,以前你从不带我来这里。
B:Because you were not old enough.
因为你还不够大。
A:I see.
我知道。
(After half an hour.半小时以后。)
B:Now, Tom,1 want to teach you a useful lesson. You must alway s be careful not to drink too much.
汤姆,现在我给你上一课。你必须注意永远不要喝得过多。
A:Can I know when I have had enough?
我怎么才能知道我喝够了呢?
B:Well,I'll tell you.Do you see those two lights at the end o fthe bar?When they seem to have become four, you've had enough and should go home.
听着,你看见酒馆那头的两盏灯了吗?当那儿的灯变成四盏的时候,你就喝够了,该回家了。
A:But Dad,I can only see one light at the end of the bar.
可是,爸爸,我只看见那儿有一盏灯呀。
生活幽默英语故事:霓裳炫影When a village fool blossomed out all of a sudden in new clothes,the neighbors wondered at his property.
村子里的白痴突然发了大财,穿上了新衣服,邻居们对他的暴富感到很惊奇。
A:What's happened to you?
你做了什么事?
B:1 won the first prize in the lottery.
我中了头彩。
A:How did you come to guess the luck number?
你是怎么猜中幸运号码的?
B:Well, three times running I dreamed of seven; so I figured it out that three times seven are twenty-four, and I bought ticket number 24 I won the first prize.
哦,我做梦梦见了7这个号码三次。于是我算出7的3倍是24.于是我买了号码是24的彩票。这张票中了头彩。
A:NVhy, you blamed fool, three times seven is twenty-one, not twenty-four.
哎呀,你这个该死的傻瓜,7的3倍是21不是24。
B:Is that so? Well, twenty-four won, anyway.
是这样吗?哦,不管怎么说,24中了。