初中英语的学习不仅要培养学生说的能力,更要在听、说、读、写几大领域全面发展,这样学生对英语的学习才会产生浓厚的兴趣。小编整理了初中两人英语对话短文带翻译,欢迎阅读!
初中两人英语对话短文带翻译一
A:The Palace Museum is so large.
A:故宫太大了。
B:Yes,you are right. It covers 720,000 square metres.
B:是的,你说对了,它占地72万平方米。
A:There are so many rooms,too.
A:房间也很多。
B:Yes. It is said that the Palace Museum contains 9,999 rooms.
B:是的。据说故宫有9 999个房间。
A:9,999 rooms? I hardly believe it.
A:9 999 间?我真不敢相信。
B:Do you know why it's called Forbidden city in ancient times?
B:你知道古代它为什么叫紫禁城吗?
A:No, I don't know.
A:不,我不知道。
B:Because it's "forbidden"to the common people.
B:因为它是“禁止”老百姓人内的。
A:So we are lucky now.
A:所以我们现在很幸运。
B:I think so.
B:我也这么认为。
初中两人英语对话短文带翻译二
A:Xi'an is a beautiful city.
A:西安真是个美丽的城市。
B:I think so,too.
B:我也这么认为。
A:What's your plan for tomorrow?
A:你明天有什么计划?
B:I'm going to visit some places of interest here.
B:我想去参观一些这儿的名胜古迹。
A:Is there anything you'd like to visit in particular?
A:你有没有特别想要参观地方?
B:I think the Museum of the Terra-cotta Warriors is a must for us. We've been longing to visit it.
B:我想兵马俑博物馆是一定要参观的。这是我们一直盼望的。
A:Oh,sure. There are many terra-cotta soldiers with their horses and chariots.
A:哦,当然。那儿有许多兵马俑及战马和战车。
B:It's fascinating to see how the ancient Chinese troops were organized.
B:能见到中国古代如何排兵布阵真是太有意思了。
A:If you take a close look, you'll find that each warrior has a different facial expression and manner.
A:如果你们看仔细些,你们就会发现每个兵马俑的容貌和神态都不相同。
B:Those terra-cotta warriors are so vivid and true to life. It's amazing that sculpture could have attained such a high artistic level at that time.
B:这些兵马俑造型生动,形象逼真。那时候能达到这么高的雕塑水平,实在令人惊叹。
A:Yes, I agree with you. Do you know Dayanta?
A:是的,我同意你的说法。你知道大雁塔吗?
B:Yes , it's also very famous.
B:是的,它也很有名。
A:Right. You can visit it.
A:对。你可以去那儿参观。
B:Yes. Thank you for reminding me.
B:对。谢谢你提醒我。
初中两人英语对话短文带翻译三
hold onto the purse strings 控制金钱的使用
A:Dear, how about doing shopping this afternoon?
A:亲爱的,今天下午上街好吗?
B:What's you going to buy?
B:你要买什么?
A:A new hat and a new dress.
A:我想买一顶新帽子和一条新连衣裙。
B:If we want to buy a house we should hold onto the purse strings.
B:我们要想买新房子就必须控制花销。