英语口语对话练习宁练千日,也绝不放过一日。下面是小编给大家整理的二人英语情景长对话,供大家参阅!
二人英语情景长对话:火车旅行
Rumei: Yunbo, hurry up. Come on or we'll miss the train.
如梅:云波,快点。抓紧点不然我们会误火车的。
Yunbo: Relax, Rumei. We're okay. We're early.
云波:别着急,如梅。我们没问题,时间还早呢。
Dashan: Yunbo's right, Rumei. We've got a lot of time.
大山:云波,你说得对,我们时间还很富余。
Dashan: Let me see. These seats must be ours. 13 A and B. And 15 C must be over there.
大山:我来找找看。这些座位肯定是我们的。十三排A 和 B。十五排C肯定是在那边。
Rumei: Why don't you and Yunbo sit together? I wouldn't mind reading for a while. We can switch seats later on.
如梅:你和云波坐一起吧,我想看一会儿书,过会儿我们再换座位。
Yunbo: Sure. Dashan and I can talk.
云波:可以,大山和我可以聊天。
Dashan: Here, Rumei, let me help you with the bags.
大山:来,如梅,我来帮你放这些提包。
Rumei: Thanks, Dashan. Could you put everything in the overhead rack? Oh, would you mind giving me my sweater, please? I might be cold later on.
如梅:谢谢你,大山。你把所有东西都放到头顶的行李架上,好吗?喂,把毛衣给我好吗? 过一会儿我也许会觉得冷的。
Dashan: Sure. Anything else?
大山:行,还有什么事吗?
Rumei: That's all for now. Thanks.
如梅:眼下没别的事了,谢谢。
Bina: Excuse me. I think I'm 15 D, next to the window.
比娜:抱歉,我想我的座位号是十五排D,紧挨着窗户。
Rumei: Oh, I'm terribly sorry.
如梅:噢,非常抱歉。
Bina: That's okay. Oh, it's good to sit down. I've been rushing around all day. Are you going to Vancouver?
比娜:没事。啊,坐下来好舒服。 我已经在路上跑跑颠颠一整天了。你是到温哥华去吗?
Rumei: Yes, I am. How about you?
如梅:是的,你呢?
Bina: Uhhuh, and then on to Victoria. I'm going to visit my daughter. She's got a new baby boy.
比娜:嗯,我到温哥华后转车去维多利亚。 我到女儿家里去。她刚生了一个男孩。
Rumei: Oh, congratulations. You must be very happy.
如梅:啊,祝贺你。你肯定是特别高兴了。
Bina: Yes, I am. Have you been to Vancouver before?
比娜:是啊。你以前去过温哥华吗?
Rumei: Yes, I have. I was in Vancouver about a month ago. I started my trip across Canada there.
如梅:去过。大约一个月之前我就呆在温哥华。 我是自那里启程开始周游加拿大的。
Bina: Oh, so you've been travelling around the country. That's wonderful. Have you been enjoying yourself?
比娜:哦,那你是在游历加拿大了。真是太棒了。 过得开心吗?
Rumei: Yes, I love travelling and seeing different places. Everything has been so interesting. And everyone has been so kind.
如梅:是的,我喜欢旅行,参观不同的地方。所看到的一切都很有趣,遇上的人也都非常友好。
Bina: By the way, where are you from?
比娜:顺便问一句,你是哪里人?
Rumei: From China. How about you?
如梅:我从中国来。你呢?
Bina: Oh, I'm from Halifax, Nova Scotia. I'm Canadian of East Indian descent.
比娜:我是新斯克舍省的哈利法克斯人。 我是东印度裔加拿大人。
Rumei: That's interesting.
如梅:真有意思。
Bina: Yes, I was born in India, but I've lived in Canada since I was two years old. What city are you from in China?
比娜:是的,我出生在印度,但从我两岁开始我就住在加拿大。你从中国的哪个城市来的?
Rumei: Beijing, the capital.
如梅:北京,中国的首都。
Bina: You're a long way from home. Are you travelling alone?
比娜:你可是远离家乡啊。 你是一个人旅游吗?
Rumei: No, I'm travelling with my husband and a friend. They're sitting over there.
如梅:不是,和我的丈夫还有一个朋友。 他们坐在那边。
Bina: You know, I've been to China.
比娜:说起来,我还去过中国呢。
Rumei: Really?
如梅:是吗?
Bina: Yes, my husband and I went there about ten years ago. He loved to travel.
比娜:是的,我的丈夫和我大约十年前去的,他喜欢旅游。
Rumei: Is your husband travelling with you now?
如梅:你的丈夫现在和你一起乘车吗?
Bina: No. Unfortunately, he passed away last year.
比娜:没有,不幸的是他去年去世了。
Rumei: Oh, I'm very sorry.
如梅:我很抱歉。
Bina: That's all right. He was sick for a long time.
比娜:没关系,去世之前,他病了很久。
Yunbo: Sorry to interrupt. But Rumei, have you seen my newspaper?
云波:对不起,打扰了。如梅,你看见我的报纸了吗?
Rumei: It might be in the white plastic bag. I think you gave me the paper at the train station.
如梅:可能是在白色的塑料袋里吧,我记得你在火车站把报纸给我了。
Yunbo: Oh, that's right. I'll look there.
云波:哦,对了,我去找找看。
Rumei: Oh, Yunbo... I'm sorry. I forgot your name.
如梅:嘿,云波…… 真抱歉,我忘记你的名字了。
Bina: That's all right. It's Bina Kapoor. Nice to meet you, Yunbo. You must be Rumei's husband.
比娜:没关系,我叫比娜·卡泊尔。见到你我很高兴。你肯定是如梅的丈夫吧。
Yunbo: Yes, I am. It's nice to meet you , too. By the way, Rumei, what time do you want to eat dinner? We can eat at 6 or 7:30.
云波:是的,见到你我也很高兴。顺便问一句,如梅,你想什么时候吃晚饭?我们可以在6点或者7点半吃饭。
Rumei: What time is it now?
如梅:现在几点了?
Yunbo: 5:25.
云波:5点25。
二人英语情景长对话:火车旅行
Rumei: Bina, come and join us.
如梅:比娜,跟我们一起来吧。
Bina: Thanks. Hi, everyone.
比娜:谢谢,大家好。
Rumei: Bina, you haven't met our friend Dashan yet.
如梅:比娜,你还没有见到过我们的朋友大山呢。
Bina: Hi, Dashan. I'm Bina Kapoor.
比娜:大山,你好。 我是比娜·卡泊尔。
Dashan:Hi, Bina.
大山:比娜,你好。
Rumei: And do you remember my husband Yunbo?
如梅:你还记得我的丈夫云波吧?
Bina: Of course. Hi, Yunbo.
比娜:当然记得,云波,你好。
Dashan: Bina, please sit down.
大山:比娜,请坐。
Bina: Thanks.
比娜:谢谢。
Rumei: Bina's been to China, you know.
如梅:听我说,比娜去过中国呢。
Dashan: Really? What cities have you visited?
大山:是吗?都去过哪几个城市?
Bina: Let me see. I've been to a lot of places... Shanghai, Xi'an, and Beijing.
比娜:我想想。我去过好几个城市…… 上海、西安还有北京。
Yunbo: That's impressive. What did you think of Shanghai?
云波:太好了。你觉得上海怎么样?
Bina: I liked Shanghai, but it was too crowded for me.
比娜:我喜欢上海,可就是太拥挤了。
Dashan: Did you like Beijing?
大山:你喜欢北京吗?
Bina: Yes, I did. But I liked visiting Xi'an best. Those terra cotta figures were amazing.
比娜:喜欢。但是我最喜欢西安。那里的兵马俑真是令人惊奇。
Rumei: You know, I've never been to Xi'an. Yunbo, we should go there some day.
Everyone tells us to go and see the figures of the warriors and horses.
如梅:你知道,我从未去过西安。 云波,有朝一日,我们得到西安去看看。人人都说我们应该去参观那里的兵马俑。
Dashan: I've seen them and I agree. You really ought to go.
大山:我亲眼见到了,我同意他们的建议。你确实应该去看看。
Bina: So, tell me about your trip across Canada.
比娜:喂,给我讲讲你们的加拿大的旅行吧。
Yunbo: Well, we've had a wonderful time. We started out in Vancouver. We loved seeing British Columbia and meeting Dashan's sister Monica.
云波:哦,我们过得非常开心。我们是从温哥华出发的。 我们很高兴访问了不列颠哥伦比亚省,见到了大山的姐姐莫尼卡。
Bina: Did you visit the Prairie provinces?
比娜:你们到平原三省去了吗?
Dashan: Yes, we had a great time there.
大山:去了,我们在那里度过了愉快的时光。
Yunbo: But it was very cold. I'll never forget the snow.
云波:可是那里很冷。我永远也忘不了那里的大雪。
Rumei: In Ontario, Dashan's friend invited us on a tour of his company. It was our
first visit to a Canadian company.
如梅:在安大略省,大山的朋友邀请我们去参观了他的公司。我们是第一次走进
加拿大公司的大门。
Yunbo: I enjoyed learning about their new technology.
云波:了解公司的新技术我很高兴。
Rumei: And don't forget to tell Bina about our dinner.
如梅:别忘了跟比娜讲我们的那次家宴。
Yunbo: Oh, yes. Dashan's friends invited us to their home for dinner. It was great to see inside a Canadian home.
云波:对了,大山的朋友邀请我们到他家里去吃饭。 到加拿大人的家里去看看很有意义。
Bina: Did Dashan show you around Quebéc?
比娜:大山带你们去魁北克了吗?
Rumei: Yes, Dashan speaks French very well. He took us to Quebéc city and Montreal.
如梅:去了,大山法语讲得很好,他带我们去了魁北克市和蒙特利尔市。
Yunbo: We also went to Prince Edward Island. I liked spending time in the countryside.
云波:我们还去了爱德华王子岛。能在乡村度过一段时光我很高兴。
Bina: You've had quite a trip, haven't you?
比娜:你们可是游历了不少地方啊。
Rumei: Yes, we have. And we've spoken English all the time, haven't we?
如梅:是啊。而且,我们还一直讲英语,是吧?
Dashan: Yes, we have. Okay, we'd better decide on lunch.
大山:是的,好啦,我们最好决定吃什么饭吧。
Bina: Yes, I should look at the menu. Mmm... I'm going to have the vegetable soup.
比娜:我得看一看菜单。哦,我要蔬菜汤。
Yunbo: Oh, look outside. Look at that lake. It looks like an ocean.
云波:啊,往外看呐。 看那大湖。 看起来就像是海洋。
Bina: Oh, that's Lake Superior. It's the largest of the five Great Lakes.
比娜:哦,那是苏必利尔湖,五大湖中最大的一个。
Dashan: Travelling by train is great. You can see so much.
大山:乘火车旅行真好,能观赏到这么多风景。
Bina: I agree. And it always relaxes me.
比娜:我同意你的看法。而且我总是能得到身心的松弛。
Server: May I take your order?
服务员:要点菜吗?
Rumei: Bina, when are you going to take the ferry to Victoria?
如梅:比娜,你什么时候乘船到维多利亚?
Bina: I'm on the six o'clock sailing tonight. And you? When are you going to catch your flight for Beijing?
比娜:今天晚上6点的渡轮。你们呢?去北京的航班是什么时候?
Rumei: Tomorrow morning at seven o'clock. Well, it's been a wonderful trip. I've really enjoyed talking with you, Bina. Let's keep in touch.
如梅:明天早晨7点。这次旅行太愉快了。 比娜,很高兴与你交谈。让我们保持联系吧。
Bina: I hope you will. I'll write to you.
比娜:我希望你跟我联系。我会给你们写信的。
Rumei: I'd like that.
如梅:我希望这样。
Dashan: Well, it was nice to talk to you, Bina. Take care.
大山:比娜,跟你交谈我很高兴。多保重。