旅游虽然辛苦,但对很多人来说却是件饶有兴味的事。小编精心收集了关于旅游的英语情景对话,供大家欣赏学习!
关于旅游的英语情景对话篇1
K:Gee, this land is so flat!
凯西:咦,这里的地真是平坦!
E:The Netherlands literally means "the down lands," which of course means "the lowlands."
艾凡:荷兰字面上的意思是洼地,当然就是低地的意思。
K:It's flat, but why do they say it's "low"?
凯西:地面很平坦呀,为什么他们要说是『低地』呢?
E:A lot of the Netherlands is actually below sea level.
艾凡:实际上荷兰许多陆地都低于海平面。
That's why there are dikes everywhere to keep out the sea water.
那也就是荷兰到处可见阻挡海水的堤防的原因了。
K:No wonder the Dutch are considered an industrious people.
凯西:难怪荷兰人被认为是一个很勤奋的民族。
It's a constant fight against the sea for survival.
为了生存他们和海洋长期博斗。
E:The Dutch are tough. Such a small country, but they've not only survived, they've prospered.
艾凡:荷兰人很吃苦耐劳的。这么一个小国家,他们不仅生存,而且还兴盛繁荣。
K:It's true. You hardly see any poverty here.
凯西:你说的没错。在这里几乎看不到贫穷。
E:Oh, look! There are a couple of old windmills on that farm.
艾凡:哦,看那边!那个农场上有几座风车。
K:How pretty! Let's stop here a minute. I want to take a picture.
凯西:好漂亮哦!咱们在这里停一下子吧。我想照张相。
E:Sure. I'll get off at this exit. Then you can take pictures to your heart's content.
艾凡:没问题,我在下个出口下公路,然后你可以拍个痛快。
K:Thanks. Oh, if you're hungry, there are a couple of sandwiches and drinks in the cooler.
凯西:谢啦。哦,你如果饿了,冰桶里面有几块三明治和饮料。
Mrs. Van Helsing made the sandwiches especially for us.
这些三明治是凡·赫尔辛太太特别为我们做的。
E:That woman is a saint!
艾凡:那位女士真是好心!
关于旅游的英语情景对话篇2
E:Mrs. Van Helsing, we're ready to check out now.
艾凡:凡·赫尔辛太太,我们现在准备好要退房了。
V:All right, Evan. I have your bill here someplace.
老板:好的,艾凡。你们的帐单就放在这里某个地方。
E:Don't hurry. We've had such a wonderful time here in the Netherlands. We're already looking forward to our brief return next month.
艾凡:不急。在荷兰的这段时间我们玩得非常尽兴。我们已经在期待下个月回来这儿作短暂的停留了。
V:I'm glad you had a great time here. Was your stay comfortable with us? A hostel can't compare with a five-star hotel.
老板:我很高兴你们在这里玩得很愉快。住在我们这里还舒适吗?旅社是无法和五星级大饭店相比的。
E:Maybe not in looks, Mrs. Van Helsing, but nothing can beat the warmth of you and your staff.
艾凡:外观上也许没办法相比,凡·赫尔辛太太,但是你和你工作人员的热诚却是没得比的。
V:I'm so glad to hear that. We try very hard to help others.
老板:我很高兴听你这么说。我们尽量设法帮助别人。
E:And you've succeeded beautifully. Now, how much is the bill?
艾凡:你们做得很成功。哦,我们的帐单是多少钱?
V:You had fifteen nights, twelve breakfasts, ten lunches, and eight dinners. That comes to, let's see...US$775 for the both of you.
老板:你们共住了十五个晚上,吃了十二顿早餐、十顿午餐和八顿晚餐。总计是,我算算看……两个人共美金七百七十五元。
E:No wonder so many people are staying at hostels these days! You can't beat these prices. That would have cost a fortune in a posh hotel.
艾凡:难怪现在这么多人喜欢住青年旅社!价钱便宜无比。如果住豪华旅馆可要花一大笔钱了。
V:I do hope you and Kathy have a great time on the rest of your trip, Evan. And we look forward to seeing you again next month.
老板:艾凡,我由衷希望你和凯西在接下来的旅程中玩得很愉快。同时我们也期待下个月和你们再次见面。
E:We do, too, Mrs. Van Helsing. See you then.
艾凡:我们也是,凡·赫尔辛太太。到时候见了。
关于旅游的英语情景对话篇3
V:So, today you are leaving, Evan?
老板:那么,艾凡,你们今天要走了,是不是?
E:Yes. After three weeks, it's time to hit the road again.
艾凡:是的。在这儿住了三个礼拜,是再上路的时候了。
V:How nice for you to be able to pack up and leave whenever you like!
老板:你们真好,可以随时想离开就收拾行李上路!
E:This is the best trip of my life. Kathy doesn't want to leave at all.
艾凡:这是我这生中最棒的一趟旅行。凯西一点都不想离开。
V:Where is the darling girl? Isn't she hungry?
老板:那亲爱的女孩到哪儿去?她不饿吗?
E:She's washing up. She'll be here in a minute.
艾凡:她在盥洗。一会儿就来。
V:I have your favorite breakfast for you two today:
老板:今天我为你们两个准备了你们最喜爱的早餐:
eggs easy over, waffles with maple syrup, yogurt, orange juice, and tea for Kathy, coffee foryou.
两面嫩煎的荷包蛋、加枫糖的松饼、优酪乳、柳橙汁,还有凯西的茶和你的咖啡。
E:I can't get over how you remember what all your guests like to eat, Mrs. Van Helsing.
艾凡:凡·赫尔辛太太,我很讶异你怎么记得住所有房客喜欢吃的东西。
V:I only remember the preferences of those whom I like, Evan.
老板:艾凡,我只记得我喜欢的那些人的喜好。
You and Kathy have been ideal guests. You're both so polite and considerate of others.
你和凯西一直都是很棒的客人。两个人都很有礼貌又体谅别人。
E:It's been a real pleasure to stay with you, Mrs. Van Helsing.
艾凡:凡·赫尔辛太太,住你这儿我们一直都很愉快。
Anyway, after we return from Sweden, we'll be back next month to say hello before we go backto New York.
不管怎样,下个月我们从瑞典回来,返回纽约前会来打声招呼。
V:You two are welcome to stay with us anytime. Now, hurry up and finish your breakfast whileit's still hot!
老板:欢迎你们两个随时来住我们这儿。哦,趁早餐还热时赶快吃吧!