情景对话因为有生动的生活场景和话题,极大地激发了学生练习英语口语的兴趣,为学生提供了练习口语表达的机会。小编精心收集了有关购物的2人英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!
有关购物的2人英语对话1
A:Hello,Pauline’s Furniture Store, Faye speaking. How may I help you?
您好,宝琳家具行,我是费伊。有什么可以为您效劳的吗?
B:Hello, I ordered a dining table last week. The order arrived today, but there are several scratches on the surface of the table. I would like to exchange it.
你好,我上星期订购了一张餐桌。今天已经送到了,但桌面上有些刮痕。 我想要换货。
A:I’m terribly sorry about that. We could take it back and deliver a new one to you early next week. Would that suit you?
我对此感到非常抱歉。我们可以收回该产品,并在下周早些时候送一张新的给您。这对您来说方便吗?
B:Well, I'm hosting a dinner party this weekend. Couldn’t you make it any sooner?
这个嘛,我这个周末要举办一场晚宴。可否安排早一点?
A:Please hold on, I'll just check with the delivery department.
请稍候,容我向配送部查询一下。
B:OK, thank you.
好的,谢谢你。
有关购物的2人英语对话2
A:Excuse me?
劳驾。
B:Yes. Can I help you?
什么事?要我帮忙吗?
A:Well, I bought this skirt here yesterday afternoon. But I got the wrong size. It’s too small for my daughter. I wonder if I could refund it.
昨天下午我在这儿买了这条裙子,但尺寸不对,我女儿穿太小了。不知道能否退款?
B:Yes, you could if it's kept intact. But don't you want to get a bigger size?
如果裙子完好无损的话,我想是可以的。但是,您不想换一条大一点的吗?
A:I intended to, but as far as I know, all the skirts of this kind here are of the same size.
我原本想换的,但据我所知,这种裙子的尺寸都是一样大小的。
B:Are they? In that case, I'll be glad to give your money back.
是吗?那样的话,我很乐意给您退款。
A:Sorry to have given you trouble.
抱歉给您添麻烦了。
B:Never mind. It’s just my duty.
不要紧,这是我的职责。
有关购物的2人英语对话3
A:I'm looking for some lipsticks. Do you still have some in peach rose?
我想买口红。有没有桃红色的?
B:Oh, yes. That is a beautiful color. It has been a very popular lipstick this season. I have just two left.
有。桃红色挺漂亮的,是这个季节的流行色。还剩两支。
A:Great. I'll take one.
太棒了,我要买一支。
B:Have you heard about our special promotion this month? If you purchase at least 200 yuan in any LoreaL products, you will receive this black hand bag with a sample of blusher, mascara and two shades of eye shadow.
您有没有听说过我们这个月的特别促销呢?您要是买欧莱雅产品超过200 元,就可以获赠这个黑色袋子,里边有一盒样品腮红、睫毛膏以及两种色调的眼影。
A:Wow. That sounds like a bargain. I'm running low on facial moisturizer and powder. Could you ring those up for me along with the lipstick?
哇!听起来可真划算。我的面霜和粉用得都差不多了。可不可以把那两样跟口红一块儿算?
B:I'd be glad to. Do you need anything else?
可以。其他的还要吗?
A:That’s all.
不要了。