在餐厅,我们能填饱肚子,那么在餐厅你会怎么和服务员对话呢?下面是小编给大家整理的餐厅点餐英文对话,供大家参阅!
餐厅点餐英文对话:招牌菜推荐
服务员:
Can I take your order now?
你现在叫点什么吗?
客人:
Yes, what do you recommend?
恩。有什么菜可以推荐吗?
服务员:
Lobster. It's steamed and served with our special sauce.
龙虾。这是配上我们独特的酱料下去蒸的。
客人:
Is it good?
好吃吗?
服务员:
Sure. It's a most popular dish.
当然。这是最受欢迎的一道菜。
客人:
I think I'll try some lobster, and give me some shrimp balls together.
那我试试龙虾吧,另外再给我点虾球。
服务员:
Anything else?
其他还需要吗?
客人:
Add some green salad.
再来点蔬菜沙拉吧。
服务员:
What kind of dressings for salad do you want, Italian or French?
沙拉酱你是想要意式的还是法式的?
客人:
Make it Italian please.
意式的吧。
餐厅点餐英文对话:粤菜推荐
苏珊:
We'd like to try some cantonese food. Could you make some recommendations?
我们想尝尝粤莱.你能否给我们推荐一下?
凯西:
Sure. We have some typical cantonese food today: Roast Suckling Pig.the Battle between the Dragon and the Tiger.Fried Milk.Salt- Baked Chicken and Dog Meat Casserole.
当然。今天本店主理的粤菜有: 烤乳猪、龙虎斗、炸鲜奶、盐炯鸡、狗肉煲。
苏珊:
I'm afraid I don't like snake dishes or dog meat. But I like chicken very much. Are there any other dishes you could recommend?
我不喜欢吃蛇或狗肉做的菜。不过我特别喜欢吃鸡。你还有什么菜可以推荐的?
凯西:
Certainly.sir. We also serve Carmine Goose.Roast Goose.Soft- Boiled Chicken.Sliced Chicken with Chicken Liver and Ham.Steamed Grass Carp and Steamed Mandarin Fish,if you like fish.
有的.先生.我们还供应胭脂香鹅.烧鹅.白切鸡.广州文昌鸡.如你们喜欢鱼的话.我们还供应清蒸皖鱼和清蒸鲑鱼。
苏珊:
What is the Carmine Goose like?
胭脂香鹅是什么样的菜?
凯西:
The main ingredient of the dish "Carmine Goose" is Qing Yuan goose produced in Guangdong. Its meat is fine and tender and tastes fresh and delicious. This dish is fresh, fragrant. salty and sweet with a carmine color.
主要材料是广东特产的清远鹅.其肉鲜.嫩.爽.美.这道菜用料新香味浓郁.咸中带甜.色泽鲜红.
苏珊:
We'll try this one.with the Salt- Baked Chicken.the Soft- Boiled Chicken and the Steamed Mandarin Fish to follow.
我们就要份胭脂香鹅.外加盐炯鸡.白切鸡和清蒸鲑鱼.
餐厅点餐英文对话:川菜
周清:
How do you like the boiled beef in chili soup?
你觉得刚才的水煮牛肉怎么样?
山姆:
I love the tender beef, but it's far too spicy. I can't feel my tongue.
牛肉很嫩.我很喜欢。但是这也太辣了.我舌头都麻了。
周清:
No wonder you only had a little bit.
难怪你只吃了一点。
山姆:
So Sichuan food in China is different from that in the US, right?
原来中国的川菜和我在美国吃的不一样啊,对吗?
周清:
Right. The overseas Chinese food isn't as authentic as real Chinese food.
可不是嘛。国外的中餐一般都不正宗。
山姆:
Having Sichuan food in China is like a taste adventure. I'll tell my tongue to be careful.
在中国吃川菜就像冒险。我得告诉我的舌头小心点。
周清:
We may need to get something for your tongue now. You seem still hungry.
看来得给你的舌头找点吃的。你貌似没吃饱。
山姆:
Thank you. Some bread will do.
谢谢你。吃点面包就好了。