随着国际交流的日益增加,语言作为交流媒介在各民族之间的沟通过程中,扮演着越来越重要的角色,而英语也逐渐成为国际通用语。用人单位对中职毕业生的英语口语水平提出了更高的要求。小编整理了关于英语对话口语,欢迎阅读!
关于英语对话口语篇一
John: Good morning,Ms.Lee.
早上好,李老师。
Ms.Lee: Good morning,John.
早上好,约翰。
John: Ms.Lee,may I ask you a question?
李老师,我可以问你个问题么?
Ms.Lee: Sure.What is it?
好的,问吧。
John: How do you learn English so well?I think English is difficult!
你是怎么把英语学的这么好的?我觉得英语真难学!
Ms.Lee: Well,English is just a language,don't be afraid of it.You learn English for the exams,but I learn English for communicating with others.
英语只是一种语言,没什么可怕的。你为了考试才学英语,而我学英语为的是和他人交流。
John: I know what you mean,Ms.Lee.Thank you .I 'll try to change my mind.
我明白你的意思的,李老师。谢谢。我会试着改变我的想法的。
关于英语对话口语篇二
dA 豆: I don't know how to communicate with my Parents.
我不知道如何跟我的父母沟通
陌生人: Why? They don't understand you ?
为什么?他们不理解你么
dA 豆: They always consider themselves as the center ! I can't stand it !
他们总是以自己为中心!我受不了这样!
陌生人: Maybe you should try to have a good talk with them.
也许你该试着和他们好好谈谈
关于英语对话口语篇三
Dave: How many times do you brush your teeth every day,David?
你一天刷几次牙,大卫?
David: Once.
一次。
Dave: No wonder you often get a toothache,brush your teeth twice a day and don't eat too much candy.
难怪你老是牙疼。一天刷两次牙,还有别吃太多糖果。
David: OK,I will.
好,我会的。
关于英语对话口语篇四
Ann: Did you know that Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize?
你知道奥巴马获得诺贝尔和平奖了吗?
Bob: Yes, the Nobel Committee must be crazy; they really made a wrong decision.
嗯,诺贝尔委员会一定是疯了,他们真是做错决定了。
Ann: Why?
为什么呢?
Bob: You know, no presidents can be a real pacifist; they can only focus on their own nation’s benefits.
你知道,没有哪个总统是真正的和平主义者的,他们只看重本国的利益。
Ann: Maybe you are right, but I think the Committee made a wise decision.
也许你是对的,但是我觉得诺贝尔委员会做了一个聪明的决定。
Bob: How did you get this conclusion?
你怎么会这么认为呢?
Ann: The Nobel Committee compelled Obama to be a pacifist by conferring the prize on him. So the world can be really peaceful.
诺贝尔委员会通过这个奖项迫使奥巴马成为和平主义者,这样世界就能真正和平了。
Bob: It is interesting. It seems that it’s Tripitaka’s Curse.
真有趣,听起来就像是三藏的紧箍咒。
Ann: Yes, the Nobel Peace Prize is an inhibiting magic phrase.
对啊,诺贝尔和平奖就是紧箍咒。
Bob: It looks like I should support the decision.