开展英语情景对话教学,离不开教师对情景的精心创设,才能帮助学生理解对话内容,达到学以致用的目的。小编精心收集了关于两人英语对话短文带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!
关于两人英语对话短文带翻译篇1
D: the dinner was really good. It knocked my socks off.
晚餐的味道真不错,我真是惊讶不已.
C: that's very kind of you to say so. Let's try some after-dinner wines.
你这么说我真高兴.饭后我们喝杯葡萄酒吧.
D: great. Sweet wines are my favorite. They always make a great finish to a decilious meal.
好极了!甜酒是我的最爱,以甜酒来结束一顿大餐再好不过了.
C: do you prefer brandy or posts.
你喜欢白兰地还是波尔图?
D: port, please.
波尔图,谢谢.
C: excellent choice. I love its smooth flavor.
好极了,我喜欢波尔图那种甘甜顺滑的口感.
D: the port is exquisite. It must have spent years aging in barrels. Am I right?
这瓶波尔图葡萄酒很不错,有年头了,我说对了吗?
C: yes. You always have a good nose for wines.
是的,你总能品出好酒来.
D: next time we are about to dinner we should try some Canadian ice wine.
下次我们喝点加拿大冰酒吧.
C: oh, what's that?
哦?什么酒?
D: it's made from natually forzen grapes.
就是用自然冰冻的葡萄酿出来的.
C: why not? It sounds great.
下次我喝点,听起来真不错.
D: oh, here's to your health.
好的,为你的健康举杯.
C: thanks. Cheers.
谢谢!干杯!
D: cheers.
干杯!
关于两人英语对话短文带翻译篇2
Let'S Go Dutch AA制
Jessica: that was a really good meal, Gordon.
这顿饭真不错,戈登.
Goedon: It sure was. I couldn't eat another bite.
是啊,我一口也吃不下了.
J: well, it is getting pretty late. I think we should go home.
已经很晚了,我们该回家了.
G: you're right. I have to get up early to go to work tomorrow.
你说的对,明早还要起早回家呢.
J: let's see how much the bill is.
我们看看账单吧.
G: don't worry about it. Tonight is my treat.
你别管了,今晚我请客.
J: what are you talking about? We'll split the bill.
这怎么行,我们平分,AA制.
G: no, I insist. I kept telling you that I would treat you to dinner but I still haven't.
不,我一定要付账.我总是跟你说要请你吃饭,可一直没机会.
J: no way, Gordon. I know that you are a little short on cash at the moment. There's no need for you to pay for the whole bill.
不行.我知道你现在缺钱,你都不用付.
G: alright, if that's the way you are going to be, we'll split the bill.
好吧,如果你坚持的话,咱们就AA制吧.
J: that's better. This way we will both have money to take a cab home, otherwise, you would probably have to walk.
这样好一点.这样我们还会有钱打车回家,否则的话你可能要走回去了.
G: just promise you will let me treat you to dinner next week, ok?
那你保证下周让我请你,好吗?
J: you've got a deal.
我保证.
G: great. Bye.
太好了,再见.
J: bye.
再见.
关于两人英语对话短文带翻译篇3
J: waiter, a table for two please.
服务员,我们要一张两个人的桌子.
W: yes, this way please.
好吧,请随我来.
J: can we see the menu please?
请把菜单拿过来吧.
W: here you are.
给您.
J: what's good today?
今天有什么特色菜吗?
W: I recommend crisp beef and fried duck.
向您推荐香酥牛肉和锅烧鸭.
J: we don't want that. Well, perhaps we'll begin with mushroom soup and follow with some seafood and chips.
哦,不用了.先来点蘑菇汤,再来一些海鲜和薯条吧.
W: do you want any dessert?
要点餐后甜点吗?
J: no dessert, thanks, just coffee.
不用了,谢谢.来点咖啡就可以了.
Gordon: can I have the check please?
可以把账单拿来吗?
W: OK.
好的.
J: let me pay for the bill today.
今天我请客.
W: no, no. I think we should split the bill.
不用了,我们还是AA制吧.
J: ok, if you really want to.
好吧,如果你喜欢的话.
G: yes, I prefer to go Dutch when I'm on dates.
是的,约会时我喜欢AA制.