完美的世界台词 《完美的世界》经典台词

 《完美的世界》经典台词

  Sally Gerber: The idea is that an understanding of the particular behavioral case histories should, in parole situations, help the subject to avoid habitual traps and, in penal escape situations could, conversely, identify those self-same traps as an aid to apprehension.

  萨利•格伯:这是为了了解个案的行为模式,在假释的情况下,帮助受刑人不落入习惯陷阱。在越狱的情况下,可以找出逃犯的行为模式将他们绳之以法。

  Chief Red Garnett: In the first place, Miss Gerber.

  莱德•加内特警长:让我告诉你, 格伯小姐。

  Sally Gerber: Sally, please.

完美的世界台词 《完美的世界》经典台词

  萨利•格伯:萨利,叫我萨利。

  Chief Red Garnett: In the first place, Sally, it ain't a 'penal escape situation.' It's a manhunt. Fancy words in a circle don't help much.

  莱德•加内特警长:这不是越狱,而是追捕人犯。绕圈子说话没有一点帮助。

  Sally Gerber: And what does?

  萨利•格伯:什么会有帮助?

  Chief Red Garnett: A nose like a Blue Tick, a medulla with an antenna and a helluva lot of coffee.

  莱德•加内特警长:要鼻子灵敏,脑袋长出天线。还要喝很多咖啡才行。

  Robert 'Butch' Haynes: You know, Phillip, you have a goddamned red, white and blue American right to eat cotton candy and ride roller coasters.

  布什:你知道么,菲利普。你们美国人,不管是红人、白人还是蓝人都有吃棉花糖和坐过山车的权利。

  Chief Red Garnett: [interrupting a confrontation] How you take your steak, Sally?

  莱德•加内特警长:(打断会议)你的牛排要怎么样啊,萨利?

  Sally Gerber: Snarling: RARE!.

  萨利•格伯:不要太熟的。

  Chief Red Garnett: Well, I'll just wipe its ass, hurl it through and you can tear off a slab. How'd that be?

  莱德•加内特警长:好的,我把牛赶来,你自己割一块怎么样?

  Sally Gerber: Maybe medium-rare.

  萨利•格伯:那还是稍微熟一点吧。

  [last lines]

  Sally Gerber: You did everything you could. You know that.

  萨利•格伯:你知道你已经尽力了。

  Chief Red Garnett: I don't know nothin'. Not a damn thing.

  莱德•加内特警长:不知道,我一点也不知道。

  Terry Pugh: [after Butch holds pistol at Pugh's head] You're a fucking crazy man.

 

  特里:(布什在他后面拿枪抵着他的脑袋)你这个十足的疯子!

《男人帮》经典台词全集北京爱情故事经典台词《电影致青春》经典台词 你会爱上哪一句春娇与志明的经典台词前任攻略经典台词 最新北京青年经典台词大全

 

步步惊心经典台词  

爱华网本文地址 » http://www.aihuau.com/a/2220371/281601325.html

更多阅读

声明:《完美的世界台词 《完美的世界》经典台词》为网友资本社会分享!如侵犯到您的合法权益请联系我们删除