在西方,人们同样对笑话情有独衷,许多学者、教士或贵族搜集了民间的幽默故事,整理成笑话选集,有些甚至流传至今。下面是小编带来的简短英文笑话,欢迎阅读!
简短英文笑话篇一
你认为你有问题吗
And You Think You've Got Problems
你认为你有问题吗?
"Boy, have I got problems!" the man said to the psychiatrist.
“乖乖,我真的有毛病了!”一位老兄对精神病医生说道。
"Go ahead and tell me about them "
“继续说,告诉我你的问题。”
"Well, to start with, I've got an estate in the country,three Mercedes and a luxury yacht. ."
“喔,是这样的,我在乡下有房地产,另外还有三辆奔驰和一艘豪华游艇。”
"So, what's the problem?"
"那问题在哪里呢?"
"I only make $ 100 a week!"
“我一星期只赚一百块美金!”
简短英文笑话篇二
我的牙齿好痛喔
Now That Hurts
我的牙齿好痛喔!
The world's cheapest man finally went to the dentist to have his teeth fixed,
一个非常吝啬的守财奴终于去牙科看牙齿。
"Well, sir," said the dentist,
“先生,”牙医说道,
"I'm afraid you've waited too long to get these teeth attended to. They'll all have to come out.”
“恐怕你拖得太久了,这些牙齿都要拔掉才行。
"How much will that cost?" inquired the skinflint.
“那得花多少钱?,’小气鬼问医生。
"A thousand dollars. "
“一千块美金。”
Here 's a hundred ,"said the tightwad ,"Just loosen them up a bit.""
“这里是一百块,”吝啬鬼说。“只要稍微把它们松动一点就好
简短英文笑话篇三
Sounds Fair
听起来还算公平
A woman was reporting to her husband about the events of the day.
一位女士正滔滔不绝地向她先生诉说当天发生的事。
"Oh, and I had a big fight with the electric company.
“哦,另外我也和电力公司大吵了一架!”
"Really? Who won?"
“真的吗循来谁赢了?”
"Nobody, it was a tie. They don't get any money and we don't get any electricity.
“没有人赢,算扯平吧。他们没拿到一毛钱,而我们也没有电可用。”
简短英文笑话篇四
Could You Hurry It up a little ?
你能不能快一点?
A man and his wife were cleaning out the attic when the husband found an ancient receipt.
一对夫妇正在清理阁楼,这时先生发现一张过期很久的旧收据。
"Hey, Nancy, look at this. It's a receipt for a pair of shoes I left to be repaired and never picked up.It's eleven years old."
“嘿,南茜,你过来看看这个,这张是以前皮鞋送修的收据,我忘了去拿回来,足足有十一年之久了!”
"You know, that shoe repair shop is still there," replied the wife.
“那间鞋店不是还在那里吗?”妻子回答。
"Why don't you just drop in there and hand him the receipt as if it were nothing unusual. "
“为什么不跑一趟,把收据交给他,就当作没事发生一样?"
And that is what the husband did.
先生去了那家鞋店。
Quietly the cobbler went to the back of his shop and poked around a bit,
鞋匠静静地走到后头,东翻西翻了一会儿之后,
came back to the counter and said "They'II be ready next Tuesday. "
回到柜台说道:“下星期二才能修好!”