英语情景对话是中考纳入的新考题,它是通过书面表达形式检查考生的英语口头表达能力。小编整理了关于简单的英语对话带翻译,欢迎阅读!
关于简单的英语对话带翻译篇一
A:Actually the general manager is regarded as a baby doll.He has much sympathy.
A:总经理真是个和蔼可亲的人,他很富有同情心。
B: That's right.And his wife is a baby doll,too.She used to have many followers.
B:是的,他夫人也是个漂亮的女子,过去有很多追求者。
A: Were you one of them?
A: 你是不是其中的一个?
B: Nothing of the sort.I can't hold a candle to her.
B: 没那回事,我根本配不上她。
关于简单的英语对话带翻译篇二
A:Let's invite Bobbie and John to our party, OK?
A: 咱们邀请鲍比和约翰来参加我们的晚会,好吗?
B: You can never do that.
B: 你可别那样做。
A: Why?
A: 为什么?
B: There's been bad blood between them since Bobbie took away John's girlfriend.
B:自从鲍比抢走了约翰的女朋友,他们之间就恨得咬牙切齿。
关于简单的英语对话带翻译篇三
A:Some people pile on their agonise and try to seek other's sympathy by telling how miserable they are.
A: 有些人喜欢过分渲染自己的痛苦,告诉别人自己过得多么凄惨以博取同情。
B: Yeah, They take advantage of other people's hospitality and generosity.
B:是的,他们利用了人们的热心与慷慨。
A: I was fooled once. A lady told me that she needed some money to keep the pot boiling. So I gave her some money and bailed her out of the situation. But later I learned that she had lied to me.
A: 我就被骗过一次。一位女士告诉我说她家揭不开锅了,我就给钱为她解了难,但后来我发现她说的全是谎话。
B: You're still wet behind the ears. You should have seen through her.
B:你太好骗了,应该能看穿她才是。
A: Nothing rang a bell.
A:一点可疑之处都没看出来。
关于简单的英语对话带翻译篇四
A: Sometimes you look like brains, and sometimes you're simply a Barbie Doll.
A: 有时你很聪明,但有时却徒有其表。
B: I don't know whether I am a Barbie Doll or you are one.
B:我不知道是你徒有其表还是我徒有其表。
A: Maybe I am a Barbie Doll, but I won't do Barbie Doll things.
A: 也许是我吧,可我不会做没头脑的事。
B: Well, I am not going to flog a dead horse, Let's get down to our brass tasks and tidy these things up.
B:好吧,我们别瞎耽误工夫了,收拾东西,干正经事吧。
关于简单的英语对话带翻译篇五
A:I'd be a basket case if you think of me that way, I need your understanding.
A: 要是连你也这么看我的话我会真的走投无路的,我需要你的理解。
B: I know, I know. But you always bat around without doing things useful.
B:知道,知道,可你总是游手好闲的。
A: Can't you be more considerate? I need your encouragement.
A:你不能多替我想想吗?我需要你的鼓励。
B: All right. Do what you can do now instead of twiddling your thumbs.
B:好的,别老是闲着,找点事于。