酒店详细情况介绍前往酒店乘车路线
O:
Good moring,Jinjiang Hotel.May i help you?
早上好,锦江饭店。需要我帮忙吗?
G:
Yes,Could you tell me how to get to your hotel?
是的,你能告诉我怎么去酒店?
O:
Where will you be coming from,sir?
你从哪儿来的,先生?
G:
From the railway station.
从火车站来的
O:
It's about a 20-minute walk.If you like,you can take No.20 Bus.It'll take you right here.
大约20分钟的行程,如果你愿意可以在这里做20号巴士。
G:
Good,thank you.
好的,谢谢你。
O:
You are welcome,sir.We look forward to serving you.
欢迎您先生。我们期待你的光临。
酒店详细情景介绍
R:
Changhong Hotel.May i help you ?
长虹饭店。需要我帮忙吗?
G:
I'm phoning from the U.S.A I want some information before making a reservation.
我从美国打的电话。我在我来之前想先订个酒店。
R:
Yes,madam.How can i help you?
是的,夫人,我怎样帮你呢?
G:
The first thing i want to know is how far the hotel is from the airport.
第一,我想知道从机场到酒店要多久。
R:
Only fifteen minutes drive.
只需要15分钟。
G:
Do you have a conference room?
你会议室吗?
R:
We have a conference hall that seats four hundred.We also have eight meeting rooms which seat twenty persons sach.
我们有分别可以容纳400人,还有8人,或者20人的会议室。
G:
So you must have a business center.
所以,是有商务中心的。
R:
Yes,madam.The business center offers twenty-four service.We can provide secretarial and translation services and we of course have fax and telex.
是的,夫人,在2004年商务中心提供了服务。我们可以提供秘书,翻译服务,我们当然有传真和电传。
G:
What do you charge for double and single rooms?
你这的单人间和双人间分别怎么收费的?
R:
Single rooms are RMB 320 Yuan per day while double rooms are only RMB 480 Yuan.
单人房要320元,而双人房每天要收480元
G:
That sounds very reasonable.Well,i'll have to talk to my boss before making reservations.
这听起来似乎很合理.好吧,我得和老板谈谈再决定。
R:
Do you need any further information,madam?
夫人,你还需要什么资料吗?
G:
Ah,yes.Is there a boutique in the hotel?
啊,是的,酒店这有精品店吗?
R:
Yes,madam.In fact,we have a shopping center with fashion boutiques,a souvenir shop and supermarket.
是的,夫人,事实上,我们这有时装精品店,礼品店和超市。
G:
Thank you for all information.
谢谢您的所有信息。
R:
Thank you for calling the Changhong.
感谢您致电长虹.