英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面小编为大家带来日常生活英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
有关家人情景对话1:Man:You really look familiar.
你看起来很面熟。
Woman:Really? My name is Gretchin Hammer. What is your name?
真的?我叫格蕾琴·哈默,请问贵姓大名?
Man:My name is Phillip Hammer. I think we are related. Who is your dad?
我叫菲利普·哈默,我想我们是亲戚,请问令尊是?
Woman:Jacob Hammer. He is ori ginally from Holland.
雅各布·哈默,他出生于荷兰。
Man:That's my uncle. You're my cousin! Hi cousin!
那是我伯父,你是我的堂妹!你好,堂妹!
Woman:It's really a small world, isn't it! The Hammer family isn't very big.
世界还真小!哈默家族并不大。
Man:It really is. Do you have time to eat dinner and catch up?
没错。有空吃顿晚餐聊聊吗?
Woman:I always make time for family.
如果是有关亲人的事,我永远都有时间。
有关家人情景对话2:Man:I've been chosen to plan the next family reunion.
我被指派负责筹划下次家族聚会。
Woman:Fun for you! Do you get to do anything you want?
那很有意思!你可以完全按照你的想法来做吗?
Man:Yep. And I should start planning now.
可以,而且我现在就要开始计划了。
Woman:Does everyone usually show up for your family reunions?
通常每个人都会出席家族聚会吗?
Man:Just about. There are at least a few hundred in our immediate family alone.
几乎,直系血亲至少有好几百人。
Woman:How many days will the reunion be?
这样的聚会持续几天?
Man:Usually it's at least five days and four nights.
通常至少五天四夜。
Wonnan:This is going to be a major production for you!
看来这是一个大工程!
有关家人情景对话3:Man:Hey Annie, who is this picture of?
嘿,安妮,画中的这个人是谁?
Woman:Oh, that's my great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandfathe.
喔,那是我的曾曾曾曾曾曾曾祖父。
Man:I think you can say your seventh great grandfather! Cutie! What's his name?
我想你是指七代的曾祖父!真俏皮的说法!他叫什么名字?
Woman:Peter Madsen. A great man if I do say so myself.
彼得一马德森。我认为他是个伟大的人。
Man:Nice pun. What is it you actmire about him most?
说得好,你最敬佩他哪一点?
Woman:He loved his family and his countrymen and his freedom.
他爱他的家人、他的同胞,还有自由。
Man:He looks like a very personable man.
他看起来是个优雅的绅士。
Woman:He was. He was friendly toward and showed concern for everyone he met.
饨的确是,他很亲切,关心所有见到的人。
有关家人情景对话4:Man:I would like you to meet my family. Can you come to dinner next week at my parents' place?
我想请你见见我的家人,下星期可以到我父母家共进晚餐吗?
Woman:Yeiks! Do they know anything about me?
天啊!他们知道我的事吗?
Man:Actually, I've told them a lot about you. They are excited to meet you.
事实上,我告诉他们很多有关你的事,能见到你他们很兴奋。
Woman:I'm a little nervous!
我有点紧张!
Man:I think you'll like them. My family is pretty laid back.
我想你会喜欢他们,我的家人很随和。
Woman:How many people will be there at dinner?
有多少人会出席?
Man:Let's see. there's my mom and dad and my two brothers and one of my sisters.
我想想,有我老妈、我老爸和两个弟弟,还有我其中一个妹妹。
Woman:That's good, I'm usually more comfortable in bigger families.
那不错,我在比较大的家庭里通常比较安心。