下面小编为大家带来职场英语自我介绍怎么说,欢迎大家学习!
1.自我介绍口语句子:How do you do? I'm John West.
你好。我是约翰·韦斯特。
Nice to meet you. I'm Jim Green.
见到你很高兴。我是吉姆·格林。
Excuse me, my name is Sidney Carson.
= Excuse me, I’m Sidney Carson.
不好意思,我叫西德尼·卡森。
I'd like to introduce myself. My last name is Shen.
我来介绍一下自己,我姓沈。
introduce v. 介绍
“last name”是指“姓氏”,与此相对应的是“first name”,指“名字”。
Let me introduce myself. I'm Maggie.
容我做一下自我介绍。我是麦琪。
Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Mary.
请允许我做一下自我介绍。我叫玛丽。
allow v. 允许,准许
First, let me introduce myself, David Emory, director of the English Department.
我先做一下自我介绍:大卫·埃默里,英语系主任。
director n. 主任,主管
department n.系 ,部门
Just call me Bob.
= Call me Bob.
叫我鲍勃就可以了。
call v. 称呼,叫,打电话
I don't think we've met before. I'm Nancy.
我想我们以前没见过。我是南希。
I don't think you remember me, Mr.Yang. My name is Tom.
杨先生,我想您不记得我了。我的名字叫汤姆。
I'm in the Personnel Department of MD Company.
我在MD公司的人事部工作。
personnel n. 人事部,人员
2.情景对话Nancy: Hello, let me introduce myself. My name is Nancy.
南希:你好,让我来做一下自我介绍。我叫南希。
Simon: Nice to meet you. I'm Simon. I don't think I've seen you around before.
西蒙:很高兴认识你。我叫西蒙。我想我以前没见过你。
Nancy: No. I just started working here at IBMO. I'm in the Sales Department.
南希:是没见过。我刚来IBM工作。我在销售部。
Simon: What do you do there?
西蒙:你在那儿做什么工作?
Nancy: I'm in market research. And you?
南希:我是做市场调查的。你呢?
Simon: I've been with IBM for years. I'm Mr. Field's personal assistant. He's the After-sales Service Director. He's such a
nice boss. I like working for him.
西蒙:我已经在IBM工作好多年了。我是菲尔德先生的私人助理。他是售后服务部经理。他交个很不错的上司。我喜欢为他做事。
Nancy: Really? I don't believe I've met him. Is he here now?
南希:是吗?我想我还没见过他。他现在在这儿吗?
Simon: Yes, that's him over there, the tall and handsome one. Would you like me to introduce you?
西蒙:在,那边那个就是他,又高又帅的那个。我把你介绍给他,好吗?
Nancy: Thanks. That would be lovely. You're right. He is kind of nice-looking.
南希:谢谢。那真是太好了。你说得对。他真是有几分帅气呢。
3.详细解说1.“IBM”指“国际商务机器公司”,是“International Business Machines Corporation”的缩写。
2.“Sales Department”意为“销售部”。
3.“market research”意为“市场调查”。另外,“do market research”意为“做市场调查”。
4.“I've been with IBM for years.”这是一个现在完成时态的句子。现在完成时表持续的动作或状态时,常和“since”或“for”引导的时
间状语连用,例如:I've been here since last October.(从去年十月起,我一直在这里。)
5.“After-sales Service”意为“售后服务”。
6.“kind of”的意思是“有点儿,有几分”,是副词短语,可以修饰形容词。美式英语口语中也常用“kinda”,它是“kind of”的非正式形
式。