在世界经济全球化及中国加入WTO的形势下,社会需要大量能够用英语在国际上进行科技、经贸、法律和文化等方面交流的专业人才。小编精心收集了关于电话英语情景对话,供大家欣赏学习!
关于电话英语情景对话1
ADo you have a reservation?
你有预约吗?
BYes,here's our confirmation slip.
是的,这就是我们的确认单。
AI'm afraid we have no reservation by this name.
我恐怕我们找不到这个名字的预约。
BNo reservation?Well,then,do you have any rooms available?
没有预约?哦,那么你们还有空房间吗?
AI'm afraid all the rooms are fully booked.
我恐怕所有房间都订满了。
BYou mean we can't stay in this hotel tonight?
你意思是我们今晚不能进住这家饭店吗?
AYou're right.We have no more rooms available for tonight.
你说对了。我们今晚没有多余的空房间了。
BThen,would you recommend any other nearby hotel?
那么,请你推荐附近其他饭店好吗?
AOK,I'll call ahead.
好的,我就打电话.
关于电话英语情景对话2
ABC Company, may I help you?
ABC公司,我能帮你做些什么吗?
Extension(分机) 239 please.
请接分机239。
Engaged, could you hold?
现在展现,稍等好吗?
No, I’ll call back later
不,我会再打电话的。
关于电话英语情景对话3
A: Hello, Dr. Chen's clinic. May I help you?
甲:哈啰,这里是陈医师珍所。我可以帮您什么忙吗?
B: Yes, please. I'd like to make an appointment to see Dr. Chen.
乙:是的,麻烦你。我想约见陈医师。
A: What's your name, please?
甲:请问尊姓大名?
B: My name is Micky Chen.
乙:我的名字是陈米其。
A: Is 4 o'clock in the afternoon OK?
甲:下午4点钟可以吗?
B: That's fine. Thank you.
乙:可以。谢谢你。
......Part B...... A: I would like to make a long-distance call to California, please.
甲:我想打一通长途电话到加州。
B: Person-to-person or station-to-station?
乙:叫人的或叫号的?
A: Station-to-station.
甲:叫号的。
B: What's the number, please.
乙:请问电话号码几号?
A: Area code 415, 789-0277.
甲:区域号码为415,对方电话是789-0277。
B: One moment, please.
乙:请稍候。
A: Thank you.
甲:谢谢。