英语对话五分钟两人 二人英语对话8分钟

英语口语是到用时方恨练习少,所以平常要多注意一些口语对话的训练哦。下面是小编给大家整理的二人英语对话8分钟,供大家参阅!

二人英语对话8分钟:GOING FOR A DRIVE IN THE COUNTRY

Yunbo: Hello!

云波:喂。

Dashan: Hi, Yunbo. Have you looked outside yet?

大山:云波,你好。你朝窗外看过吗?

Yunbo: No, I haven't. Not yet. I'm just getting up.

云波:没有,还没有看过。我刚刚要起床。

Dashan: Oh, I'm sorry. I hope I haven't disturbed you.

大山:噢,对不起,我希望我没打搅你吧。

Yunbo: No, it's okay. I was ready to get up anyway.

云波:没有,没关系。我反正也要起床的。

Dashan: Well, I think it's going to be a gorgeous day. So, how about going for a drive in the country?

大山:嘿,我觉得今天天气一定会很好。我们开车到乡间去兜风,你看怎么样?

Yunbo: Sounds like a great idea to me.

云波:我看这是个好主意。

Dashan: We're been in Canada for almost a month now and we haven't seen much of the countryside yet.

大山:我们来加拿大已经快有一个月了,可是我们还没怎么看见乡下的景色呢。

Yunbo: You're right, Dashan. Rumei's still sleeping, but I know she'll love the idea.

云波:大山,你说得对,如梅现在还在睡觉,可我相信她会赞同这个建议的。

Dashan: Great. I'll ask the front desk clerk for the name of the car rental agency nearby.

大山:好的。我来向服务台工作人员问问附近的汽车租赁处。

Yunbo: Okay. Let's meet in the coffee shop in about an hour. We can all go to the car rental agency together.

英语对话五分钟两人 二人英语对话8分钟

云波:行,大约一个小时后我们在咖啡厅见。我们可以一起去汽车租赁处。

Dashan: See you then.

回头见。

Rumei: I can't wait to go out into the wide open spaces. It'll be great to unwind.

如梅:我巴不得现在就到广阔的田野里去。能轻松一下简直太好了。

Yunbo: I agree. You always come up with great ideas, Dashan.

云波:我也这么想。大山,你总是能想出好主意。

Dashan: Thanks, I think we're going to have a terrific time.

大山:谢谢夸奖。我想我们会很开心的。

Rumei: Well, I've brought my camera and two rolls of film.

如梅:我么,我带上了照相机还带上了两个胶卷。

Agent: Good morning, sir. How can I help you?

经办人:你好,先生。要我帮忙吗?

Dashan: I'd like to rent a car for the weekend.

大山:我想租一辆汽车周末用。

Agent: Certainly. Do you have a reservation?

经办人:当然可以。你预订了吗?

Dashan: No, I'm afraid I don't.

大山:没有,我没有。

Agent: Well, let me see... You're in luck. I have a few cars left. What size car would you like?

经办人:那么,让我来查一查。你很有运气。我这儿还剩下几部车。您需要什么型号的车?

Dashan: Let's see... We're three adults. Have you got any mid-size cars?

大山:我想想。我们是三个大人。你有中型的吗?

Agent: Yes, I have. I've got a Ford. We have a special rate this weekend...$89.90, including tax. You get 800 kilometres free. Then it's 12 cents for each additional kilometre.

经办人:有。我这儿有一部福特牌的。这个周末我们实行优惠价,89.90加元,包括税金以及800公里行程。然后每行车一公里,加收12分。

Dashan: That sounds reasonable.

大山:听起来倒是很合理。

Agent: May I see your driver's license and a major credit card?

经办人:请给我看看你的汽车驾驶执照和一张主要信用卡,好吗?

Dashan: Here you are.

大山:给你。

Agent: Would you like to take out collision insurance?

经办人:你愿意购买交通事故保险吗?

Dashan: No, thanks. I won't need any insurance. My credit card covers it.

大山:不,谢谢。我不需要任何保险。我的信用证包括这项。

Agent: May I have a local address?

经办人:请问您在本地的住址?

Dashan: I'm staying at the Hotel St. Jacques on Pierre Street.

大山:我们住在皮埃尔大街的圣雅克旅馆。

Agent: Can you sign this agreement in these three places? Thanks. You can pick up your car in the parking lot. Yours is the white Ford.

经办人:请您在这三个地方签字,好吗?谢谢。您可以到停车场去取车。您的车是白色的福特。

Dashan: Thank you.

大山:谢谢。

二人英语对话8分钟:GOING FOR A DRIVE IN THE COUNTRY

Rumei: This outing was a good idea. I've really enjoyed spending some time in the country.

如梅:出来郊游真是个好主意。在乡下转转我感到很开心。

Dashan: Yes. It HAS been fun, hasn't it?

大山:我也是。过得很愉快,是不是?

Rumei: Yeah. I really enjoyed going to the flea market. I've never seen so much stuff. And everything was so cheap.

如梅:是啊。到跳蚤市场逛游我也觉得很有趣。我以前从未见过这么多东西。而且东西是那么便宜。

Dashan: Yes, I think you got some good deals. Yunbo, you look a bit tired.

大山:是,我认为你们买到的东西蛮便宜。云波,我看你是累了。

Yunbo: Yes. I'm feeling a little sleepy. We've had a lot of exercise and fresh air.

云波:是,我觉得有点累了。今天我们得到了不少体力锻炼,又呼吸到了新鲜空气。

Dashan: Well, let's pack up and head back to the city. We've got quite a long drive ahead of us.

大山:那么,我们收拾行装赶回城里吧。我们还得开很远的路程呢。

Rumei: Sounds good to me.

如梅:我看这主意不错。

Dashan: Rumei, would you mind putting my jacket into the trunk? Wait a minute, it's a little cold. I'll keep it on.

大山:如梅,请把我的夹克放进汽车后部行李箱,等等,天有点凉,我还是穿着吧。

Rumei: Sure, Dashan. Yunbo, why don't you take a nap in the back seat? I'll sit in the front with Dashan.

如梅:好的,大山。云波,你到后座上去打个盹吧,我和大山坐在前边。

Yunbo: Thanks. It'll be good to stretch out.

云波:谢谢,躺下歇会儿会很舒服。

Dashan: Okay. Rumei, you can be my navigator.

大山:好了,如梅,你可以给我当个“领航员”吧。

Rumei: Sure. What does a navigator do?

如梅:当“领航员”都需要做什么?

Dashan: A navigator checks the map and watches out for road signs.

大山:需要查地图,观察路标。

Rumei: I think I can handle that.

如梅:我想这事我能做到。

Dashan: Oh, we might be a little low on gas. How about keeping an eye open for a service station?

大山:我们可能有点缺汽油了。你注意一下加油站的招牌吧?

Rumei: Sure.

如梅:好的。

Dashan: Have you sent any postcards home yet?

大山:你给家里人寄过明信片了吗?

Rumei: Yes, I have. I've sent cards to my family and to my colleagues at the university. How about you?

如梅:已经寄过了。我给家人和我大学的同事都寄过了。你呢?

Dashan: I haven't written any yet. I guess I've been too lazy.

大山:我还没有写过信件,我想我是太懒了吧。

Rumei: Or too busy. Look, Dashan. There's a service station straight ahead.

如梅:或者说是太忙了吧。大山,你看,前边有一家加油站。

Attendant: What'll it be today, sir?

服务员:您来点什么油?

Dashan: Fill it up with regular, please.

大山:普通汽油吧。

Attendant: Coming right up. Would you open the tank for me?

服务员:马上就得。请把油箱打开好吗?

Dashan: Oh, sure.

大山:好的。

Attendant: Do you want me to check the oil for you?

服务员:您需要我帮您检查润滑油吗?

Dashan: No, thanks. I'm sure I have enough oil. It's a rental car. And could you clean the window, too?

大山:不必了,我肯定里面有足够的润滑油。 这是租来的汽车。您帮我把挡风玻璃也清洗一下,可以吗?

Attendant: No problem.

服务员:没问题。

Dashan: Would you mind doing the back one, too?

大山:您把后面的玻璃也清洗一下,可以吗?

Attendant: Sure thing. That'll be twenty-two dollars and fifty cents.

服务员:好的。总共是22元50分。

Dashan: Oh, I don't have enough cash. Do you accept credit cards?

大山:哎呀,我没带那么多现金,用信用卡行吗?

Attendant: Sure. We love plastic.

服务员:当然行,我们愿意接受信用卡。

Rumei: Dashan, wait. I might have enough cash. Yes, I do.

如梅:大山,我这儿可能有足够的现金。看,真的够了。

Dashan: Thanks. I'll pay you back at the hotel. Here you are.

大山:谢谢,回到旅馆我再还你。给您钱。

Attendant: Thanks a lot.

服务员:谢谢。

Dashan: Excuse me. Have we passed Highway 2 yet?

大山:请问,我们现在过了2号高速公路了吗?

Attendant: No, you haven't. The turn off is about ten kilometres ahead. It's Exit 55.

服务员:还没有。出口岔道在前边大约十公里处,是第55号出口。

Dashan: Is the turn off on the right side or on the left side?

大山:岔道在左边还是在右边?

Attendant: It's on your right. You can't miss it.

服务员:在右边,不会错过的。

Dashan: Thanks for your help.

大山:谢谢你的帮助。

  

爱华网本文地址 » http://www.aihuau.com/a/233261/953147441.html

更多阅读

大学生英语演讲五分钟 英语演讲稿五分钟

 英语演讲稿五分钟  英语演讲稿五分钟1  I believe in our future  Honorable Judges, fellow students:  Good afternoon!  Recently, ther is a heated debate in our society. The college students are th

二人英语对话3分钟 简单的二人英语小对话1分钟

人与人之间的距离有远有长,因此需要进行交流沟通以缩短距离,使彼此更加亲近。下面是小编给大家整理的简单的二人英语小对话1分钟,供大家参阅!简单的二人英语小对话1分钟:自我介绍DEBBIE: Mr O'Brien. This is Miss Genaux.JIM: Pardo

二人英语对话5分钟 两人五分钟英语对话

好朋友一开始对话往往停不下来,但是如果有时间限制的话还是会果断地结束话题呢,为了不给彼此带来困扰。下面是小编给大家整理的两人五分钟英语对话加翻译,供大家参阅!两人五分钟英语对话:On the TrainFEMALE: Good afternoon. May I s

五分钟励志英语演讲稿 英语演讲稿五分钟精选三篇

外国的英文演讲往往都是激动人心的,最能激起人类兴奋点的,今天小编给大家分享一些英语演讲稿五分钟精选,希望对大家有所帮助。英语演讲稿五分钟精选一Now we are facing two problems of global warming and a shortage of natural

二人英语对话3分钟 1分钟二人英语对话带翻译

展开情景对话是培养学生学习英语积极性行之有效的方法。小编整理了1分钟二人英语对话带翻译,欢迎阅读!1分钟二人英语对话带翻译篇一J: Jack and Mary broke up.杰克和玛丽分手了。A: it’s so sad. They had been together for o

声明:《英语对话五分钟两人 二人英语对话8分钟》为网友江山寒色远分享!如侵犯到您的合法权益请联系我们删除