口语是英语学习中的重要组成部分。虽然近年来教育工作者们越来越多地意识到其重要性,也为之改进了教学方式,并取得了阶段性的成果,但传统的应试教育和以语法为中心的教学方法仍然没能彻底改变学生和老师们弱化口语学习的现状。小编整理了关于二人英语对话范文,欢迎阅读!
关于二人英语对话范文篇一
Mr.Clarke: I like the coat.How much is it?
我喜欢这件外套。多少钱?
Salesgirl: 300 dollars.
300美元。
Mr.Clarke: 300 dollars!Are you kidding?It is too expensive!
300美元!你在开玩笑吗?这么贵!
Salesgirl: But,sir, it is a famous-brand coat.It isn't expensive at all,I think.
可先生,这是件名牌外套。我觉得它一点都不贵。
Mr.Clarke: Hmm...will you discount 20% off if I pay in cash?
嗯......如果我付现金,能不能打八折?
Salesgirl: All right.
好的。
关于二人英语对话范文篇二
Foreigner: Excuse me.
劳驾。
Lingling: Yes?
什么事?
Foreigner: Is there a hotel nearby?
这附近有宾馆吗?
Lingling: Yes,go straight on and then turn left at the second crossing...
有。直走然后在第二个路口拐弯……
Foreigner: Pardon?Could you say again?I can't hear clearly.
等等!能再说一遍吗?我听不大清楚。
Lingling: Well,follow me and I'll show you the way.
这样,跟我来,我带你去。
Foreigner: Thanks a lot.
太谢谢了。
Lingling: You're welcome.
不客气。
关于二人英语对话范文篇三
Dad: You don't have to go to school tomorrow,Tommy.
你明天不用去上学啦,汤米。
Tommy: Why not,Daddy?
为什么呀,爸爸?
Dad: Because Mummy has just given birth to two babies.
因为你妈刚生了两个小宝宝。
Tommy: Great!But I want to tell the teacher that Mummy has only given birth to one baby.
太棒了!但我想跟老师说我妈只生了一个宝宝。
Dad: Why?
为什么?
Tommy: Because I'm going to tell the teacher about the other one when I don't want to go to school next week.
因为另一个我要等到下星期不想上学时再说。
关于二人英语对话范文篇四
Lily: Ann, how long can you keep awake?
安,你最长可以几天不睡觉?
Ann: 3 days, the most. What is the matter?
最多3天,怎么啦?
Lily: For him, it is a piece of cake that keeping awake for 3 days.
对他来说,你的3天简直就是小菜一碟。
Ann: Who?
谁?
Lily: A man,called Kidul, in Indonesia, has kept awake for more than 40 years.
一个叫基杜尔的印尼人,他已经40多年没睡觉了。
Ann: My god! It is hard to imagine how he could work or live a normal life.
天啊!很难想象,一个40多年从不睡觉的人,他怎么能正常工作和生活?
Lily: He does the farm work during the day as usual.When the night is coming, he spends his time in watching shadow plays,reading newspaper,listening to the shortwave broadcasting,learning English, playing the piano and so on.
他白天照样到田里干活,到了晚上他便去看皮影戏,阅读报刊,收听短波广播,学习英文,弹钢琴等,以此打发漫长的黑夜。
Ann: Is he all right?
那他的身体能撑得住?
Lily: Yes, he has a strong body and never gets ill.
是的,他身体健壮,从未生过病。
Ann: By the way, was he born with this sistuation?
顺便问下,他是生来就这样吗?
Lily: No,during the Second World War, as an air warder, he was appointed to overwatch four Japanese prisoners of war and had stayed up 5 days and nights in rows.Then,he lost his sleep function.
不,在第二次世界大战期间,他做为民防队员奉命看守4名日本战俘,曾连续5天5夜没有合眼。从此之后,就丧失了睡眠功能。