花丛烂漫,爱情浪漫,工作不可散漫。小编精心收集了歌颂爱情的英文诗句,供大家欣赏学习!
歌颂爱情的英文诗句篇1
Sea Fever 海之恋
I MUST go down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and the sky,
And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by,
And the wheel's kick and the wind's song and the white sail's shaking,
And a gray mist on the sea's face, and a gray dawn breaking.
我多想再次回到大海,
回到那寂寥的海天相连
我只想独自驾驶那高大的帆船,看浪花和白帆在风的歌唱中飞舞
雾雨弥漫在海面,透出曙色一线
I must go down to the seas again, for the call of the running tide
Is a wild call and a clear call that may not be denied;
And all I ask is a windy day with the white clouds flying,
And the flung spray and the blown spume, and the sea-gulls crying.
我多想再次回到大海
倾听那奔越的潮汐的呐喊
那野性的呼唤如此清晰使我无法拒绝
风舞云飞,浪花涌溅,还有那海鸥的哭啼,是我唯一的惦念
I must go down to the seas again, to the vagrant gypsy life,
To the gull's way and the whale's way, where the wind's like a whetted knife;
And all I ask is a merry yarn from a laughing fellow-rover,
And quiet sleep and a sweet dream when the long trick's over.
我一定要再次回到大海
似吉普赛人浪迹天边
像海鸥,像鲸鱼,咧咧的风像一把锋利的刀
我只想似流浪者笑对如戏人生,让欺诈在静谧、甜美的梦中消散
歌颂爱情的英文诗句篇2
影子的一课
STAND still, and I will read to thee
请站一下,听我给你讲一课,
A lecture, Love, in Love's philosophy.
亲爱的,讲讲爱的哲学。
These three hours that we have spent,
我们在此散步已经三个小时,
Walking here, two shadows went
陪伴我们的是两个影子,
Along with us, which we ourselves produced.
这影子本产自我们自己;
But, now the sun is just above our head,
而现在太阳已恰好照着头顶,
We do those shadows tread,
我们踩着自己的影,
And to brave clearness all things are reduced.
一切东西都显得美丽、清晰。
So whilst our infant loves did grow,
我们的爱苗也这样成长,
Disguises did, and shadows, flow
我们的遮盖掩饰也这样
From us and our cares ; but now 'tis not so.
渐渐消逝。但如今不再这样。
That love hath not attain'd the highest degree,
那种爱情还未升上最高点,
Which is still diligent lest others see.
当它还在竭力躲避旁人的眼。
Except our loves at this noon stay,
除非我们的爱停在午时,
We shall new shadows make the other way.
我们会在另一面造出新的影子。
As the first were made to blind
起初的影子用来骗旁人,
Others, these which come behind
后来的影子用来骗我们——
Will work upon ourselves, and blind our eyes.
对付自己,蒙骗自己的双眼。
If our loves faint, and westerwardly decline,
假如我们的爱情渐渐削弱,
To me thou, falsely, thine
就会我对你、你对我
And I to thee mine actions shall disguise.
把各自的行为遮遮掩掩。
The morning shadows wear away,
上午的影子浙渐耗完,
But these grow longer all the day ;
下午的影子却不断发展.
But O ! love's day is short, if love decay.
一旦爱情衰退.它的来日苦短!
Love is a growing, or full constant light,
爱以饱满不移的光照临世界,
And his short minute, after noon, is night.
但它正午若过,下一分钟就是夜。
歌颂爱情的英文诗句篇3
The Passionate Shepherd to His Love
激情的牧人致心爱的姑娘
Christopher Marlowe
克里斯托弗·马洛
Come live with me and be my love, And we will all the pleasures prove That valleys, groves, hills,and field, Woods, or steepy mountain yields.
来吧,做我的爱人和我一起生活, 这里的一切将使我们快乐无比: 溪谷、丛林、田野都有提供, 平川、丘陵、高山都有奉送。
And we will sit upon the rocks, Seeing the shepherds feed their flocks, By shallow rivers towhose falls Melodious birds sing madrigals.
我们将倚坐在山岩上, 观看牧羊人喂养羊群, 在小溪边听流水潺潺, 听鸟儿和着水声欢唱。
And I will make thee beds of roses And a thousand fragrant posies, A cap of flowers, and akirtle Embroidered all with leaves of myrtle;
我将用玫瑰为你做床, 采用千朵芬芳的花束点缀, 再织条花裙,编顶花冠, 裙上绣满爱神木的叶瓣。
A gown made of the finest wool Which from our pretty lambs we pull; Fair lined slippers for thecold, With buckles of the purest gold;
我要用最好的羊毛为你织一件长袍, 羊毛剪自我们可爱的羔羊, 再做一双有衬里的御寒拖鞋, 用纯金做鞋扣。
A belt of straw and ivy buds, With coral clasps and amber studs: And if these pleasures maythee move, Come live with me and be my love.
还要用麦杆和长春藤芽编条束带, 用珊瑚做环扣,用琥珀做饰钮。 假如这些快乐能打动你的心, 来吧,做我的爱人和我一起生活。
The shepherds' swains shall sing and dance For thy delight each May morning: If these delightsthy mind may move, Then live with me and be my love.
牧童们在五月的每个清晨, 都将为你纵情舞蹈,高歌入云; 假如这些快乐能打动你的心, 来吧,做我的爱人和我一起生活。