英语现在已经发展成为一个在世界范围内使用最广泛的语言。英语作为英美文化信息的载体和表现形式,一度深深地烙上了英美独有的文化印记。小编精心收集了去商店购物时英语口,供大家欣赏学习!
去商店购物时英语口1
A:What did you buy at the market?
你从市场上都买了些什么呀?
B:I bought some special local products.
一些特产。
A:You seem to have bought the whole market!
你好像把整个市场都买回来了!
B:Yes. I really wanted to do so. I love those handicrafts, especially the paper-cut.
是啊,我的确想那么做。我喜欢那些手工艺品,尤其是剪纸。
A:Paper-cuts are all hand-made. Let me see the paper-cuts you bought. They are all animals.
剪纸是全手工制作的。让我看看你买的剪纸,全是动物。
B:Aren't animals the main content of Chinese paper-cuts?
难道动物不是中国剪纸的主题吗?
A:All right. Animals, especially Chinese zodiac, are the most common theme in paper-cuts. But there are other themes.
是的。动物,尤其是十二生肖,是剪纸最常见的主题。但是也有其他主题。
B:Then I will buy some tomorrow.
那我明天再去买一些。
A:Why do you want to buy so much?
你为什么要买那么多?
B:Because I want to send them to my friends.
因为我想把它们送给我的朋友。A:I see.
我明白了。
去商店购物时英语口2
A:Is there anything I can do for you? 有什么能帮忙的吗?
B:I'm trying to choose a gift. 我想选个礼物。
A:Did you have anything particular in mind? 您有没有特别想买的东西?
B:No, but I'd like to get something typical in this region. 没有,但我想买当地特产。
A:Well, we have some handmade products. Let me show you some. 嗯,我们有一些手工制造成的产品。我拿一些给你看。
B:They're quite nice. But I'm afraid they're quite a bit expensive. 它们看起来很好,但恐怕很贵。
A:About how much were you planning to spend? 您打算花多少钱?
B:No more than one hundred yuan. 不多于一百元。
A:Oh, in that case. This one is OK. 哦,如果是这样的话,我想这个可以。
B:Oh! It's perfect. I think I'll take it. Would you wrap it, please? 哦!它真完美。我想我就选它了。请你把它包起来好吗?
A:OK. Wait for a moment, please. 好的,请稍等。
去商店购物时英语口3
NICK: I like the Honda Accord you showed me before.
I think it's more practical for my needs.
JOHN: Alright, sir. You are making a good choice.
Honda has made a lot of design improvements in the new Accord.
NICK: What does it come with standard?
JOHN: On all our new cars, the standards include:
air conditioning, anti-lock brakes, air bags, and an AM/FM stereo with a CD player.
But on the Accord, there is another standard item as well.