有关于旅游的英语对话 有关旅游的英语对话

到国外旅游时,如果有人陪伴的话,会很安心呢,因为不是一个人。下面是小编给大家整理的有关旅游的英语对话,供大家参阅!

有关旅游的英语对话:抵达加拿大

Dashan: Now that you're in Canada, it's important to practise your

English. You have to promise to speak English all the time.

大山:现在我们在加拿大了,这可是一个练习英文的好机会,

你们可要时时刻刻都说英语。

Rumei&Yunbo: Okay, Dashan.

如梅 & 云波:好的,大山。

Dashan: What colour is your suitcase, Rumei?

大山:如梅,你的手提箱是什么颜色的?

有关于旅游的英语对话 有关旅游的英语对话

Rumei: It's blue, Dashan.

如梅:是蓝色的。

Yunbo: Oh, there it is. I'll get it.

云波:喂,在那边呐。我去拿吧。

Rumei: Thanks, Yunbo. Be careful. It's heavy.

如梅:云波,谢谢你。当心,箱子挺重的。

Yunbo: You're right. It is heavy.

云波:让你说对了,还真挺沉。

Rumei: Yunbo, this bag isn't my bag.

如梅:云波,这个手提箱不是我的。

Yunbo: Are you sure?

云波:你敢肯定吗?

Rumei: Yes, I am. My bag is blue with a red stripe. Oh, there it is.

It's next to the brown bag.

如梅:肯定不是。我的手提箱是蓝色的,带有一条红色的条纹。

嘿,就在那边,紧挨着棕色箱子的那个就是。

Yunbo: I'll get it.

云波:我去拿。

Rumei: Thanks, Yunbo.

如梅:谢谢你,云波。

Yunbo: You're welcome.

云波:别客气。

Monica: Dashan, I'm over here.

莫尼卡:大山,我在这儿!

Dashan: Hi, Monica, it's great to see you. How's everything?

大山:莫尼卡,你好!真高兴见到你。 你一切都好吗?

Monica: Very good, Dashan. And, how are you?

莫尼卡:我很好。你呢?

Dashan: Terrific. Rumei and Yunbo, I'd like you to meet my sister Monica

Gilbert. Monica, meet Su Rumei and Li Yunbo.

大山:我很好。如梅,云波,我来介绍你们认识我的姐姐莫尼卡·吉尔伯特。

莫尼 卡,这位是苏如梅,这位是李云波。

Monica: Hi! Nice to meet you.

莫尼卡:你好,见到你们我很高兴。

Yunbo: Nice to meet you, too, Mrs Gilbert.

云波:见到你我们也很高兴!吉尔伯特太太。

Monica: Please call me Monica.

莫尼卡:就叫我莫尼卡吧。

Rumei: Okay, Monica. And please call me Rumei.

如梅:好的,莫尼卡。你管我叫如梅吧。

Yunbo: Please call me, Yunbo.

云波:你叫我云波吧。

有关旅游的英语对话:待在宾馆

Dashan: Look at this. A ski trip to Whistler. Whistler is a famous ski resort.

大山:看这张海报,去惠斯勒滑雪旅游,惠斯勒可是个有名的滑雪胜地。

Rumei: Dashan, can you ski?

如梅:大山,你会滑雪吗?

Dashan: Yes, I can. Can you?

大山:我会。你会吗?

Rumei: Yes, I can. But Yunbo can't ski.

如梅:我会,可是云波不会。

Yunbo: I can so... But not very well.

云波:我会滑,可是滑不好。

Rumei: Where's Whistler?

如梅:惠斯勒在什么地方?

Dashan: It's near Vancouver. A bus leaves this hotel every day.

大山:离温哥华不远。每天有公共汽车从酒店往返。

Rumei: How much does it cost?

如梅:要多少钱?

Dashan: I don't know. Let's ask the clerk at the front desk.

大山:我不知道。我们问问服务台的工作人员吧。

Clerk: May I help you?

服务员:您有什么事吗?

Yunbo: Yes. Do you have information about the ski trip to Whistler?

云波:是的。有没有关于惠斯勒滑雪旅游的介绍?

Clerk: Yes, I do.

服务员:有。

Yunbo: What time does the bus leave?

云波:公共汽车几点从酒店开出?

Clerk: The bus leaves the hotel every morning at eight.

服务员:每天早晨8点开出。

Yunbo: How long does it take to get there?

云波:到那儿要花多长时间?

Clerk: It takes about two hours.

服务员:大约两个小时。

Rumei: What time does the bus return?

如梅:汽车几点返回?

Clerk: Around midnight.

服务员:大概要到午夜吧。

Rumei: How much does it cost?

如梅:要多少钱呢?

Clerk: It costs $125 a person. The price includes your lift ticket, ski rental and all taxes.

服务员:每位125加元,这里包括缆车票、滑雪用具租用费和所有税钱。

Rumei: Pardon me. What does it include?

如梅:对不起,都包括什么?

Clerk: Your lift ticket, ski rental and all taxes. It doesn't include your meals.

服务员:包括缆车票、滑雪器具租用费和所有税钱。饭费不包在内。

Rumei: Thanks.

如梅:谢谢。

有关旅游的英语对话:购物

Rumei: This shopping centre is great. It's sunny and very large.

如梅:这家购物中心可真大呀!这里阳光明媚,地方宽敞。

Dashan: The West Edmonton Mall is the largest shopping centre in North America. You can shop, eat, ice skate, see a movie and ride on a roller coaster here.

大山:西埃德蒙顿商场是北美最大的购物中心,在这里,你可以购物、就餐、滑冰、看电影,还可以玩过山车呢。

Rumei: Wow! It has a skating rink and a roller coaster. That's unusual.

如梅:哎呀,这里有滑冰场和过山车,真少见啊。

Yunbo: Can you find shopping centres all over Canada?

云波:加拿大各地都有大型购物中心吗?

Dashan: Yes, most Canadian cities have shopping malls. Shopping malls are very convenient. You can buy everything under one roof.

大山:是,多数加拿大城市都有购物街,在购物街购物非常方便。不挪地方(under one roof )什么都能买上。

Rumei: Under one roof? What does that mean?

如梅:Under one roof 是什么意思?

Dashan: It means... In one place.

大山:意思是……“在同一个地方”。

Rumei: Oh, I get it. UNDER ONE ROOF.

如梅:喔,我明白了,这叫under one roof。

Yunbo: In China, Rumei and I always shop in department stores or in small shops on the street.

云波:在中国如梅和我总是在百货商场或者去街上的小商店里买东西。

Rumei: Yunbo likes to shop in department stores, but I like to shop in small stores.

如梅:云波喜欢上百货商店买东西,但我喜欢去小商店。

Dashan: Well, I rarely shop. I'm usually too busy. Sometimes I shop for food, but that's all.

大山:我嘛,我是很少购物。 我有时上街买点吃的,仅此而已。

Yunbo: Oh, look. I see an ice cream shop. Let's get ice cream cones.

云波:哎,你们看,冰淇淋屋,我们买点蛋卷冰淇淋吧。

Rumei: Yes, let's take a break.

如梅:对。我们休息一会儿吧。

Dashan: Good idea. I love ice cream. I always get mint chocolate chip. What flavour do you usually get?

大山:好主意。我特别喜欢吃冰淇淋。我总是吃薄荷巧克力味的。你们一般吃什么味的?

Yunbo: Well, I usually get vanilla, but Rumei always gets strawberry. I'll get the ice cream. It's my treat.

云波:我一般吃香草味的,如梅总是吃草莓的。 我去买冰淇淋。 我来请客。

Dashan: Thanks, Yunbo.

大山:多谢啦,云波。

Rumei: Dashan, I want to buy a souvenir for my brother in Shanghai.

如梅:大山,我想给我上海的弟弟买件礼品。

Dashan: Let's find a souvenir store. We can ask for directions at the information desk.

大山:那我们找一家礼品店吧。 我们可以到问讯处去问路。

Rumei: Mmm... This ice cream is delicious.

如梅:啊,冰淇淋真好吃啊。

Dashan: Yes, it's wonderful. Thanks, Yunbo.

大山:是啊,真棒。谢谢你,云波。

Yunbo: My pleasure. I'm glad you like it.

云波:还客气什么,你们喜欢我就很高兴了。

  

爱华网本文地址 » http://www.aihuau.com/a/238561/86556766.html

更多阅读

关于看病的英语对话 有关于看病的英语对话

一般意义上的英语情景对话教学,是指教师为达到教学目标,通过学生分组,各自扮演相应的角色,在特定的场所(通常在教室)表现特定的故事情景。接下来我们就以看病就医来练习对话。小编整理了有关于看病的英语对话,欢迎阅读!有关于看病的

关于看病的英语对话 有关于看病的英语对话阅读

情景对话因为有生动的生活场景和话题,极大地激发了学生练习英语口语的兴趣,为学生提供了练习口语表达的机会,情景对话具有多样性、灵活性、实用性,它既可以作为小学生英语口语教材,也可以为学生课下练习提供帮助。小编整理了有关于

关于养宠物的英语对话 有关于宠物的英语对话

我们和宠物爱的关系是非常真实的,当它们死去时的悲伤和失落感也是非常真实的。小编精心收集了有关于宠物的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!有关于宠物的英语对话1A:Dad, can I have a pet? I did what you said and passed all of my exams

旅游英语情景对话大全 关于旅游的英语情景对话大全

旅游虽然辛苦,但对很多人来说却是件饶有兴味的事。小编精心收集了关于旅游的英语情景对话,供大家欣赏学习!关于旅游的英语情景对话篇1K:Gee, this land is so flat!凯西:咦,这里的地真是平坦!E:The Netherlands literally means "

关于购物的英语对话 有关于购物的英语对话精选

一般意义上的英语情景对话教学,是指教师为达到教学目标,通过学生分组,各自扮演相应的角色,在特定的场所(通常在教室)表现特定的故事情景。小编整理了有关于购物的英语对话,欢迎阅读!有关于购物的英语对话篇一A:Has someone already

声明:《有关于旅游的英语对话 有关旅游的英语对话》为网友东亚小醋王分享!如侵犯到您的合法权益请联系我们删除