下面是小编整理的旅游常用英语对话,希望对大家有帮助。
旅游常用英语对话:谢谢!—— Thank you.
多谢!-- Thanks a lot.
对不起,麻烦你。—— Excuse me.
抱歉。—— Excuse the mess.
需要帮忙吗?--Can I help you.
谢谢你的帮助。—— Thank you for helping me.
无论如何,我还要感谢你。—— Thanks, anyway.
您好。--How are you!
初次见面问好。—— How do you do!
很高兴见到你。—— (It's) nice to meet you.
请问您从哪来。--Where are you from?
请问贵姓。--Can I have your name?
我叫...。—— My name is ... (I'm ...)
很高兴认识你。—— It was a pleasure meeting you.
很高兴见到你。—— Pleased to meet you.
希望再见到你。—— Hope to see you again.
这是不是说我以后可以再见到你?—— Does that mean that I can see you again?
玩得快乐--Have a good time.
祝你好运。—— Good luck.
我希望没事。—— I hope nothing is wrong.
怎么了?—— What's the matter?
糟糕,严重吗?—— Oh, no! Is it serious?
我真为你难过。—— I'm sorry for you.
一路平安,走好。—— Have a safe trip home.
旅游常用英语对话:海关:
Good afternoon. Welcome to America.
下午好.欢迎您来美国.
弗兰克:
Thanks.
谢谢
海关:
May I see your passport and customs declaration form?
请出示您的护照和海关申报表好吗?
弗兰克:
Yes, here they are.
好的.在这儿.
海关:
Thank you. What` your occupation?
谢谢.您的职业是什么?
弗兰克:
I`m a driver.
我是一名司机.
海关:
Are you here for tour?
您是来旅游的吗?
弗兰克:
You are right.
你说对了.
海关:
How long are you going to stay here?
您打算在这里呆多久啊?
弗兰克:
About three weeks.
大约三周.
海关:
Your forms are all right. I will return your customs declaration to you. please keep them with you and take them here when you leave the States.
您的申报表符合要求.我们将把海关申报表还给您.请保管好并在离开美国时把它们交回.
航空服务员:
Are you traveling together?
你们一起的吗?
汤姆:
Yes.
是的.
航空服务员:
Smoking or non-smoking?
想坐吸烟区还是非吸烟区?
朱迪:
> Non-smoking, please.
非吸烟区.
汤姆:
And I forgot to ask before. Could I order a vegetarian meal, please?
忘了问了.我能点一份素餐吗?
航空服务员:
One vegetarian meal. OK. Any check-in baggage?
一份素餐.好的.有登机行李吗?
汤姆:
Yes, two pieces.
有两件.
海关:
Do you have anything to declare?
你没有什么需要申报的物品吗?
旅客:
No, these are gifts for my friends.
没有.这是给朋友的礼物.
海关:
I`m sorry. I`m afraid I`ll have to check this suitcase.
抱歉.恐怕我还得查看一下这个箱子.
旅客:
Just my camera and personal things. How about my backpack?
只有我的相机和私人物品.需要看一下我的背包吗?
海关:
Open that too, please. What`s in the plastics, sir?
请把它也打开.塑料袋里是什么.先生?
旅客:
Am I allowed to bring in the fruit?
我可以带些水果吗?
海关:
Sorry, perishables are not allowed. Don`t you have anything more to declare?
对不起.易腐物品是禁止入关的.你还有什么需要申报的物品吗?
旅客:
No I don`t.
没有.
海关:
Excuse me, (Pointing to the handbag) Would you open this bag, please?
抱歉,(指向随身携带的包)打扰一下.请你打开这个小包.
旅客:
Sure.
好的.