两人英语对话4分钟 4人英语对话6分钟

英语对话练习时,一般有一个主题,围绕着哪个主题说的话,就不会不知所云,越跑越偏。下面是小编给大家整理的4人英语对话6分钟,供大家参阅!

4人英语对话6分钟:SEEING A HOCKEY GAME

Glen: Christopher, please hurry up or we won't get to the arena on time. Come on.

We have to pick up Dashan and Yunbo on the way.

格伦:克里斯托弗, 请你抓紧时间,不然我们就不能准时到达冰球场了。快点啊。 我们半路上还要接大山和云波呢。

Christopher: I'll be down in a minute. I'm going to get my hockey pants on.

两人英语对话4分钟 4人英语对话6分钟

克里斯托弗:我马上就下去。 我正要穿冰球裤。

Glen: Need any help?

格伦:要帮忙吗?

Christopher: No, thanks. I can manage.

克里斯托弗:不用了,谢谢,我能自己来。

Glen: Okay, I'll wait for you in the van.

格伦:好的,我到车上等你。

Christopher: Dad, will you take my hockey bag out to the van for me?

克里斯托弗:爸爸,您替我把我的冰球袋拿到车上去好吗?

Glen: Sure. But I need you to bring your hockey stick.

格伦:行,不过,你得自己拿球杆。

Glen: Did you say“Goodbye” to your mother?

格伦:你跟你妈妈说“再见”了吗?

Christopher: Yes. She wants you to pick up a newspaper on the way home.

克里斯托弗:说了,她要你回家的路上买份报纸。

Glen: Room 123, please. Hello, Dashan. I'm afraid we are going to be a bit late.

We'll pick you and Yunbo up in front of the hotel in about ten minutes. Oh, will you

tell Rumei to meet Kathy in the hotel lobby at 10:30? Okay. Bye. So, Pal, are you

excited about the hockey game?

格伦:请转123房间。喂,你好,大山。 恐怕我们有些迟了。大约十分钟后我们

到旅馆门前接你们。 还有,请你叫如梅在十点半钟到旅馆前厅等凯西。 好的,再见。嘿,朋友,你为冰球比赛感到很激动吗?

Christopher: Yeah. It's our last game of the season. I hope we'll win it.

克里斯托弗:是的,这次是我们队在这个赛季的最后一场比赛了。我希望我们能打赢。

Glen: I hope that you'll have fun and play safely.

格伦:我希望你们能打得开心也要注意安全。

Christopher: All right, Dad. But I still hope we'll win.

克里斯托弗:好的,爸爸。 不过我还是想我们能打赢。

Glen: Hi, everybody. Hop in. Welcome to the world of kids hockey.

格伦:你们好。上车吧。欢迎来到儿童冰球世界。

Dashan: Hey, Christopher. Thanks for inviting us to your hockey game. This is Yunbo's first

hockey game, you know.

大山:克里斯托弗,你好。谢谢你邀请我们去看你们的冰球比赛。 你知道,这是云波

第一次看冰球赛呢。

Yunbo: Yes. Will you tell me about the game?

云波:对,你能给我讲一讲冰球赛吗?

Christopher: Well, I play forward. I get the most chances to score goals. I shoot the puck into

the goalie's net. The team with the most points wins.

克里斯托弗:嗯,我是打前锋的。我进球得分的机会最多。我将冰球射入守门员的球门,

得分最多的队为胜。

Yunbo: Is a puck like a ball?

云波:冰球是一个圆球的样子吗?

Christopher: Yeah. Sort of. It's flat and slides on the ice. I move it around with my hockey stick.

克里斯托弗:像,有点儿像。冰球是扁圆的,在冰上能滑动。 我用球杆掌握冰球的运动方向。

Yunbo: Oh, I see.

云波:哦,我明白了。

Christopher: Our team isn't playing very well this season, but we're playing better than last year.

克里斯托弗:这个赛季我们队打得不好,但是我们比去年打得好。

Glen: I think so, too.

格伦:我也这么认为。

Dashan: Christopher, who's your favourite hockey player?

大山:克里斯托弗,你最喜欢的冰球队员是谁?

Christopher: Well, Dad's a big fan of Wayne Gretzky. Mom and I gave him a number 99 shirt for his birthday. But, I like Doug Gilmour better than Gretzky.

克里斯托弗:这个么,我爸爸最喜欢Wayne Gretzky。 我和妈妈还送给爸爸一件99号T恤衫作生日礼物呢。可是Gilmour 和Gretzky 比起来,我更喜欢Gilmour。

Dashan: Doesn't Gilmour play for the Toronto Maple Leafs?

大山:Gilmour 效力于多伦多红叶队,是吧?

Christopher: He played for the Toronto Maple Leafs, he was traded. But I still collect his hockey cards.

克里斯托弗:是,他以前曾效力于多伦多红叶队,后来他转队了, 我收集与他有关的明信片。

Glen: Here we are at the arena. And we made it on time!

格伦:冰球场到了,我们准时到达。

Christopher: Oh, there's Jeanette. She's our goalie. Hi, Jeanette.

克里斯托弗:珍妮特在那儿,她是我们的守门员。你好,珍妮特。

Yunbo: So girls play on your team. That's interesting.

云波:这么说,队员里还有女孩呢。真有意思。

Christopher: Yes, we have three girls on our team: the goalie, a forward and a defenseman.

克里斯托弗:对,我们队员里有三个女孩: 一个是守门员,一个是前锋,还有一个是防守队员。

Dashan: Do the girls on the team play as aggressively as the boys?

大山:女队员像男孩一样善战吗?

Glen: Sure. Sometimes they play more aggressively. In my opinion, the girls skate better than some of the boys.

格伦:当然啦。有时他们比男孩还更有攻击性呢。 依我看,有些女孩比男孩滑冰滑得更好一些。

Christopher: Well, maybe. Dashan, will you please pass me my hockey bag?

克里斯托弗:嗯,也许吧。大山,请把我的冰球袋给我,好吗?

Dashan: Sure. Here you go.

大山:好的,给。

Christopher: Thanks. Dad, I'll meet you in the dressing room.

克里斯托弗:谢谢你。爸爸,我们在更衣室见。

Glen: Okay. I'll park the van. I won't be too long.

格伦:好的,我去停车。一会儿就回来。

Yunbo: Bye, Christopher. Good luck!

云波:再见,克里斯托弗,祝你好运气!

Dashan: Have fun. We'll cheer for you.

大山:好好打,我们会给你加油、助威的。

Christopher:Bye, everybody.

克里斯托弗:再见。

4人英语对话6分钟:SEEING A HOCKEY GAME

Yunbo: Christopher, what an excellent game! You're a terrific hockey player.

云波:克里斯托弗, 这场冰球打得真精彩,你的球艺真棒。

Glen: Yes, son. Congratulations. You played very well. And you won. Mom will be very proud.

格伦:是啊,儿子,祝贺你,你们打得很好。而且又赢了球!妈妈会为你感到自豪的。

Christopher: Thanks, Dad.

克里斯托弗:谢谢爸爸。

Dashan: Christopher, thanks again for inviting us. I've really enjoyed myself.

大山:克里斯托弗,再次感谢你邀请我们观看比赛。 我看得真开心。

Christopher: The game was cool. And Jeanette was super, wasn't she? She made a lot of great saves.

克里斯托弗:球赛打得很棒,珍妮特守门顶刮刮,是不是?她救起了好多险球,真了不起。

Glen: Yes, Jeanette's a good goalie. Will she be at your hockey camp this summer?

格伦:对,珍妮特是个守门高手。 今年的冰球夏令营她去吗?

Christopher: No, she won't. She'll be in Alberta with her grandparents.

克里斯托弗:不,她不去。 她要去阿尔伯达省,到她的爷爷奶奶家度假。

Yunbo: Here let me give you a hand with your bags.

云波:来,我帮你拿这个袋子。

Christopher: Thanks.

克里斯托弗:谢谢。

Glen: Christopher and I always go for hamburgers and fries after the game. We're crazy about fast food. Why don't you and Yunbo join us?

格伦:比赛结束后克里斯托弗和我总是去吃汉堡包和炸薯条。 我们特别喜欢吃快餐。 你和云波跟我们一起去吧?

Dashan: That sounds great, but we don't have enough time to go out for lunch. We have to catch a flight later this afternoon.

大山:听起来主意不错,可是我们没有足够的时间去吃午饭了。 今天下午我们还要去赶飞机呢。

Christopher: You're leaving this afternoon?

克里斯托弗:今天下午你们就要走了吗?

Dashan: Yes, at 3:30. So, we'd better get back to the hotel.

大山:是的,3点30分起程。哦,我们最好现在就赶回旅馆。

Glen: That's too bad. Well, maybe we'll do it next time. When will you be back in Ottawa?

格伦:那太遗憾了。 那我们也许下次一起去吃饭吧。 下次什么时候到渥太华来呀?

Dashan: Probably in the summer. I'll let you know.

大山:可能是今年夏天吧。 我会告诉你们的。

Glen: Seatbelts fastened?

格伦:系好安全带了吗?

Group: Yes.

齐声:系好了。

Rumei: Yunbo, Dashan, hi.

如梅:嘿,云波,大山。

Yunbo: Rumei, where were you? You look different.

云波:如梅,你去什么地方了? 看上去变了个样子。

Rumei: Well, Kathy treated me to a morning at a spa. Kathy and I got haircuts and facials. It was such a treat. How was Christopher's hockey game?

如梅:哦,是凯西上午请我到矿泉疗养浴场去了,真是开心极了。凯西和我做了头发和面部美容。克里斯托弗他们的冰球赛打得怎么样?

Dashan: Terrific. His team won. He's a good hockey player.

大山:别提有多好。他们队打赢了。他真是个好球手。

Yunbo: I really enjoyed watching the game and learning about kids' hockey.

云波:观看球赛、了解儿童冰球赛真使我高兴。

Rumei: I'm thirsty. Why don't we get something to drink?

如梅:我口渴了。我们去喝点什么吧。

Yunbo: Rumei, our flight leaves in two and a half hours. We'd better pack first.

云波:如梅,再过两个半小时我们的航班就要起飞了。 我们最好先收拾行李吧。

Rumei: Don't worry, Yunbo. I packed everything this morning. So we have enough time to get some coffee. Why don't you and Yunbo get the bags from the rooms? I'll go ahead and order at the coffee shop.

如梅:别担心,云波。今天上午我把行李都收拾好了,所以我们有足够的时间去喝咖啡。 你和大山到房间去取行李吧。 我到咖啡厅先去点饮料。

  

爱华网本文地址 » http://www.aihuau.com/a/239261/942098860.html

更多阅读

英语对话短文两人 初中两人英语对话短文带翻译

初中英语的学习不仅要培养学生说的能力,更要在听、说、读、写几大领域全面发展,这样学生对英语的学习才会产生浓厚的兴趣。小编整理了初中两人英语对话短文带翻译,欢迎阅读!初中两人英语对话短文带翻译一A:The Palace Museum is so

韩语日常两人简单对话 两人日常英语对话精选

情景对话是英语学习中不可或缺的一个环节。小编精心收集了两人日常英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!两人日常英语对话1Ann: I want to have a holiday. Could you give me some advice?我想去度个假,你能给我些建议吗?Lily: What kind of

英语五分钟对话 两人英语五分钟对话

人与人之间,为什么会有那么多话要说呢?因为每一天都是新的一天,所以当然话题也要在新的一天继续进行了。下面是小编给大家整理的两人英语五分钟对话 ,供大家参阅!两人英语五分钟对话 :In the Locker RoomMARTIN: Coach Havranek, than

英语简单对话两人十句 关于简单两人英语对话大全

开展英语情景对话教学,离不开教师对情景的精心创设,才能帮助学生理解对话内容,达到学以致用的目的。小编整理了关于简单两人英语对话,欢迎阅读!关于简单两人英语对话一P: have you adapted to the lifestyle in China?你适应了中

英语五分钟对话 两人相关五分钟英语对话

人与人之间的心情随着时间慢慢地发生着变化,其对话也在潜移默化之间发生着改变。下面是小编给大家整理的两人相关五分钟英语对话,供大家参阅!两人相关五分钟英语对话:事件的确切发生时间EILEEN: I'm going to call children.MARTIN:

声明:《两人英语对话4分钟 4人英语对话6分钟》为网友拒绝平庸分享!如侵犯到您的合法权益请联系我们删除