学生只有在真实的言语情境或模拟对话中才能更好地组织思维,理解具体情境、对话中所传递的信息和语言材料,触景生情,激发表达思想的能力。小编精心收集了购物的英语对话范文,供大家欣赏学习!
购物的英语对话范文篇1
Ruth: Akane, you've got a new skirt!
鲁斯:茜,你买了条新短裙!
Akane: I do. Thanks for noticing.
茜:是啊。多谢关心。
Ruth: Oh, that's OK. So are you quite into fashion?
鲁斯:不客气。你很喜欢时尚吗?
Akane: Well, I do like to buy stuff now and then.
茜:嗯,我有时很喜欢买东西。
Ruth: Yeah, and was that the last thing you bought?
鲁斯:好,那这条裙子是你上一次买的东西吗?
Akane: Ah, I'd say so, yes.
茜:嗯,我想是的。
Ruth: So do you spend quite a lot of money on clothes?
鲁斯:那你会在衣服上花很多钱吗?
Akane: Ah, no, I like to look for bargains.
茜:不会,我会喜欢找便宜的东西。
Ruth: Oh, good plan.
鲁斯:哦,好办法。
Akane: Yeah.
茜:是啊。
Ruth: And was that skirt a bargain?
鲁斯:那这条裙子便宜吗?
Akane: Oh, yes it was.
茜:很便宜。
Ruth: How much was it?
鲁斯:多少钱?
Akane: It was actually only 1,300 yen. (Wow) Yeah. That's about 13 Canadian dollars.
茜:只要1300日元。(哇)对。大约13加元。
Ruth: That's such a bargain. That's fantastic.
鲁斯:那真便宜。太棒了。
Akane: Yeah, it was.
茜:没错。
Ruth: So how often do you go shopping?
鲁斯:你多久去购物一次?
Akane: Um, not too often, maybe about once a month.
茜:嗯,不是很频繁,大概一个月一次。
Ruth: Once a month. For clothes?
鲁斯:一个月一次,买衣服吗?
Akane: Um, yeah, just to browse around, look around. Um, I might not always buy something, but once in awhile I do.
茜:对,就是随便逛逛。我可能不是总会买东西,只是偶尔会买。
Ruth: And where do you go?
鲁斯:一般你会去哪里?
Akane: Well, I like to go to the local market, and things like that, cause I think that's the best place to find bargains.
茜:我喜欢去当地市场或类似的地方,因为我认为那里是最适合找便宜东西的地方。
Ruth: Do you normally try clothes on before you buy them?
鲁斯:你在买衣服之前会先试穿吗?
Akane: I do. I prefer to try them on before I buy them. It's not always possible though.
茜:会的。我在买之前要先试一下。不过有时并不能试穿。
Ruth: So if you buy something at a market, so you try it on first?
鲁斯:如果你在市场买东西,你会先试穿吗?
Akane: Well, yes I would ask the person if I can try it on. If they say no, then I would try to see if it fits or not right on top of my clothes and make a good guess.
茜:对,我会问售货员我是否可以试穿。如果他们说可以,那我会穿上试试,看看是否适合我,好好看一下。
Ruth: Do you ever buy clothes which are second hand, which other people have already worn?
鲁斯:你买过二手衣服吗,就是那些别人穿过的衣服?
Akane: I used to be really into vintage clothes when I was younger. Yes, there's a huge area in Toronto where I'm from where there are many shops with vintage clothes, and I used to go there all the time.
茜:我年轻的时候非常喜欢旧衣服。我来自多伦多的一个大地区,那里有许多出售旧衣服的商店,我以前经常去那里。
Ruth: Wow. So there kind of dated clothes are they?
鲁斯:哇。那里卖的是旧衣服吗?
Akane: Yes, they are. They are second hand clothes. They're used and they're very cheap and very fashionable.
茜:对,没错。是那些二手衣服,已经穿过的衣服,这些衣服既便宜又时尚。
Ruth: Oh, that sounds fantastic.
鲁斯:哦,听起来真棒。
Akane: Yeah, it is.
茜:是啊。
Ruth: Does anybody else ever buy you clothes? Do your parents buy you clothes sometimes?
鲁斯:有其他人送过你衣服吗?你父母会给你衣服吗?
Akane: Um, I suppose they used to when I was younger, but not anymore, because you know, I like to choose my own things.
茜:我小的时候他们经常给我买衣服,但是现在不再给我买了,因为你知道我喜欢自己挑选衣服。
Ruth: Of course, yeah.
鲁斯:当然了。
Akane: But once in awhile I might go shopping with my mother, and if there's something I like she might buy it for me if it's a special occasion.
茜:不过我有时会和我妈妈一起去购物,如果有我喜欢的东西,又是特殊场合,她会买给我的。
Ruth: Oh, that's generous.
鲁斯:哦,真是大方。
Akane: She is.
茜:的确是。
Ruth: Alright, well thanks for that Akane.
鲁斯:好,茜,谢谢你和我们分享。
Akane: Alright.
茜:不客气。
购物的英语对话范文篇2
R: Hi, I'm here to look at the one-bedroom apartment you have for rent.
承租者:嗨,我来这儿要看你们出租的单卧室公寓。
M: Okay, come right this way. ( They walk over to the apartment. )
经理:好的,请往这边走。(他们往公寓方向走去。)
M: As you can see, it's large and completely furnished.
经理:如您所见,这间公寓很大而且家具一应俱全。
R: What bills are included in the rent?
承租者:租金包含哪些项目?
M: You have to pay the electricity bill yourself, but water is paid.
经理:您得自己付电费,但水费则包含在租金里。
R: Well, I guess for $400 a month I shouldn't expect an all bills paid apartment. (to be continued)
承租者:嗯,我想月租金才400美元,这个公寓不可能包含所有的费用。
购物的英语对话范文篇3
The clerk is showing the customer a stereo system.
店员正在向顾客展示一组立体音响。
S: It has a receiver, a CD player, a double cassette deck, and a turntable.
店员:这儿有一个接收机,一个CD播放机,双卡式录音座,还有一个转盘。
C: Okay, let me take a look.
顾客:好的,让我看一看。
S: The CD player is a three-disk player. Here, we'll put a disk in so you can check out the sound. ( He puts a CD into the CD player. )
店员:这是三片式的CD播放机。您看,我们放人一张CD片,就可以听听它的音效。(他把一张CD片放久CD播放机中。)
C: Sounds pretty good. I see the equalizer has a good selection of settings.
顾客:听起来挺不错的。我知道均衡器有很多组功能选择。
S: You can also play VCDs on it if you hook it up to your TV.
店员:如果您把它连结到电视上,也可以播放VCD。
C: Hmm. This system seems to have everything I'm looking for. It's a bit pricey, though. I'll have to think about it. Thanks for your help.
顾客:嗯。这套音响似乎具备我寻找的每个条件,但这有点贵,我得考虑考虑。谢谢你的帮忙。
S: No problem Hope to see you again soon.
店员:不客气,希望很快能再见到您。