海男是中国当代诗坛一位独特的诗人,她用独特的表达方式,在主流诗坛外创造了一个海男式的诗歌花园。下面小编整理了最经典优美的英文诗 ,希望大家喜欢!
最经典优美的英文诗摘抄
The face of all the world is changed, I think,
全世界的面目,我想,忽然改变了,
Since first I heard of the footsteps of thy soul
自从我第一次在心灵上听到你的步子
Move still, oh, still, beside me, as they stole
轻轻、轻轻,来到我身旁--穿过我和
betwixt me and the dreadful outer brink
死亡的边缘:那幽微的间隙。站在
Of obvious death, where I, who thought to sink,
那里的我,只道这一回该倒下了,
Was caught up into love, and taught the whole
却不料被爱救起,还教给一曲
Of life in a new rhythm. The cup of dole
生命的新歌。上帝赐我洗礼的
God gave for baptism, I am fain to drink,
那一杯苦酒,我甘愿饮下,赞美它
And praise its sweetness, Sweet, with thee anear.
甜蜜--甜蜜的,如果有你在我身旁。
The names of a country, heaven, are changed away
天国和人间,将因为你的存在
For where thou art or shalt be, there or here;
而更改模样;而这曲歌,这支笛,
And this ... this lute and song ... loved yesterday
昨日里给爱着,还让人感到亲切,
( The singing angels know ) are only dear
那歌唱的天使知道,就因为
Because thy name moves right in what they say.
一声声都有你的名字在荡漾。
最经典优美的英文诗鉴赏
我是怎样地爱你?让我逐一细算。
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
我爱你尽我的心灵所能及到的
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
深邃、宽广、和高度--正象我探求
My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
玄冥中上帝的存在和深厚的神恩。
For the ends of Being and ideal Grace.
我爱你的程度,就象日光和烛焰下
I love thee to the level of everyday's
那每天不用说得的需要。我不加思虑地
Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light.
爱你,就象男子们为正义而斗争;
I love thee freely, as men strive for Right;
我纯洁地爱你,象他们在赞美前低头。
I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise.
我爱你以我童年的信仰;我爱你
I love thee with the passion put to use
以满怀热情,就象往日满腔的辛酸;
In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith
我爱你,抵得上那似乎随着消失的圣者
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose
而消逝的爱慕。我爱你以我终生的
With my lost saints, -- I love thee with the breath,
呼吸,微笑和泪珠--假使是上帝的
Smiles, tears, and all my life -- and, if God choose,
意旨,那么,我死了我还要更加爱你!
I shall but love thee better after death.
最经典优美的英文诗赏析
你可是要我把对你涌起的恩情,
And wilt thou have me fashion into speech
形之于言词,而且还觉得十分充裕;
The love I bear thee, finding words enough,
不管有多猛的风,高举起火炬,
And hold the torch out, while the winds are rough
让光辉,从两张脸儿间,把我俩照明?
Between our faces, to cast light on each? --
我却把它掉在你脚边,没法命令
I drop it thy feet. I cannot teach
我的手托着我的心灵,那么远距
My hands to hold my spirit so far off
自己;难道我就能借文字作契据,
From myself ... me ... that I should bring thee proof
掏给你看、那无从抵达的爱情
In words, of love hid in me out of reach.
在我的心坎?不,我宁愿表达
Nay, let the silence of my womanhood
女性的爱凭她的贞静,而换来
command my woman-love to thy belief, --
你的谅解--看见我终不曾软化,
Seeing that I stand unwon, however wooed,
任你怎样地央求,我只是咬紧着嘴,
And rend the garment of my life, in brief,
狠心撕裂着生命的衣裙;生怕
By a most dauntless, voiceless fortitude,
这颗心一经接触,就泄露了悲哀。
Lest one touch of this heart convey its grief.