简单的英语对话 关于英语的简单对话

每天遇到的事情不一样,英语对话的话题也会不一样。下面是小编给大家整理的关于英语的简单对话,供大家参阅!

关于英语的简单对话:大自然

Todd: OK. Hello, Kevin!

你好,凯文!

Kevin: Hi, Todd. How are you?

嗨,托德。你过得好吗?

Todd: Doing pretty good.

我过得很好。

Kevin: Good.

太棒了。

Todd: Kevin we're gonna talk about nature.

凯文,我们来谈谈大自然。

Kevin: OK.

好的。

Todd: First of all could you tell the listener where we are?

简单的英语对话 关于英语的简单对话

首先,你能告诉听众我们在哪里吗?

Kevin: Well, let's see. We are on, kind of on the side of a hill in the forest but we have a spectacularview of Mt. Fuji on the other side of the valley. Yeah. It's really nice here.

我看看。我们在山的一侧,树林里,但我们能看到富士山对面峡谷壮丽景色。这里真的很棒。

Todd: Yeah, it is. Um, why are you in this forest right now?

是的,没错。为什么你现在在森林里?

Kevin: Well, I'm, I'm currently working and I'm teaching an intensive Enlgish course up here at the, the campus, up here in the forest.

我在工作,山上树林里的校区有一个英语集训课程,我在这里教书。

Todd: Oh, nice. Do you take any walks in the woods?

哦,真棒。你在树林里散过步吗?

Kevin: Yes, I , I enjoy taking walks in the woods, and sometimes I even go for a jog in the woods, there are a few trails around here and there's a nice, a nice golf course as well that you can run around.

是的,我喜欢在林间散步,有时我还在林间慢跑,山上有几条小路,这儿还有一个高尔夫球场,你可以绕着它跑步。

Todd: OK, great! What's the best thing about the, being in nature? in the forest?

真棒!你认为身在大自然中,在树林中,最棒的是什么?

Kevin: Well, for me it's, uh, the, the, stress relief that it provides, uh, especially living in, in Tokyo, which is of course one of the world's largest and most chaotic cities. It's also nice to get back out into nature sometimes and just hear the insects, which obviously we can hear very clearly right now, as well as some birds, and you know it's just nice to get back out into nature.

对于我来说,在大自然中可以缓解压力,尤其是对于住在东京的我——东京是全世界最大最繁华的城市之一。偶尔回到大自然之中听听虫鸣也很好,现在我在这里能很清楚地听到虫叫声和鸟鸣声,回到大自然真的是很棒。

Todd: I agree. OK. Thanks a lot Kevin.

我同意。谢谢你凯文。

Kevin: You're welcome.

不客气。

关于英语的简单对话:摄录机

Todd: Richard, do you have a camera?

理查德,你有相机吗?

Richard: I do. I have a video camera. It's over there.

有。我有一台摄像机,就在那里。

Todd: Wow! How often do you use it?

哇!你多久用一次?

Richard: I use the video camera regularly..uh..everytime I go on a trip. Recently I went to Nagasaki.

我定期会使用我的摄像机……我每次旅行的时候我都会用它。最近一次是我去长崎的时候。

Todd: Nagasaki!

长崎!

Richard: With a school trip.

那是一次学校组织的旅行。

Todd: Who did you go to Nagasaki with?

你和谁一起去的长崎?

Richard: I teach at a univeristy called Seisen University. It was a.. a group of students and teachers, and people associated with that university.

我在圣泉大学教书。我是和学校的学生老师和其他相关人员一起去的。

Todd: OK, do you mind being photographed?

你介意被照下来吗?

Richard: No. I like being photographed.

不介意,我喜欢拍照片。

Todd: OK.

好的。

Richard: Depending on how I look.

这取决于我的外表。

Todd: OK.

好的。

Richard: If I'm presentable.

如果我看上去像样。

Todd: When you have your picture taken..ah..do you always smile?

你照相时,总是微笑吗?

Richard: Yes, I think I usually try to smile for the camera..ah.. or else make a funny face

是的,我总是对着镜头微笑,或是做鬼脸。

Todd: OK. Do you have pictures of yourself as a child?

你有自己小时候的照片吗?

Richard: Yes, I do. My mother sent me some pictures and I have some pictures as a baby, as a small child.

是的,我有。我妈妈寄给我了一些,所以我有自己小时候的照片。

Todd: OK. Were you a cute baby?

你小时候可爱吗?

Richard: I think I was extremely cute. Bright blond hair. Still got blue eyes.

我小时候十分可爱。明亮的金色头发,还有蓝色的眼睛。

Todd: Oh!

哦!

Richard: I had much blonder hair than I have now.

比我现在的头发更贴近金色。

Todd: Very nice. Very nice.

真棒。

关于英语的简单对话:四海为家

Kerys: Let's go. Take two!

让我们开始吧。再来一次!

Todd: OK. Hello!

好的,你好!

Kerys: Hi!

你好!

Todd: Hi! What's your name?

你叫什么名字?

Kerys: Kerys.

我叫Kerys。

Todd: Kerys, what's your last name?

Kerys,你姓什么?

Kerys: Williams.

我姓威廉姆斯。

Todd: Williams. OK. And how do you spell Kerys?

威廉姆斯。怎么拼写Kerys?

Kerys: K-E-R-Y-S.

K-E-R-Y-S。

Todd: Oh, OK! Oh..that's quite unique. And where are you from?

哦,这样的名字真的很少见。你来自哪里?

Kerys: I'm from Manchester in the North of England.

我来自英格兰北部的曼彻斯特。

Todd: OK. What is Manchester like?

好的,曼彻斯特是什么样子的?

Kerys: It's quite boring, quite gray, quite rainy, not a lot of things for, to do, not a lot of things to do.

曼彻斯特是个有些无聊,有些灰暗,降水很多的城市,在那里通常没什么事情可做。

Todd: OK. And how long have you lived in Manchester?

你在曼彻斯特住了多久?

Kerys: I don't live there.

我不住那里。

Todd: Oh, OK. So not anymore, OK. I'm sorry!

不住那里了,真遗憾!

Kerys: No. Not anymore.

是的,不住那里了。

Todd: OK. Um..what other places have you lived?

那你住过什么地方?

Kerys: I've lived in Thailand, I've lived in Spain, and France, and I now live in Japan.

我在泰国居住过,还有西班牙,法国,现在我住在日本。

Todd: OK. What's your favorite country so far?

目前为止,你最喜欢的城市是?

Kerys: I love Thailand.

我喜欢泰国。

Todd: Yeah, Thailand's great.

是的,泰国很棒。

Kerys: Yep!

是的!

Todd: What did you like about Thailand?

你喜欢泰国的什么?

Kerys: I love the fact that people smile all the time.

我喜欢的是那里的人总是微笑。

Todd: That's true. The land of smiles.

是真的。那是一片充满笑容的土地。

Kerys: Yep.

是的。

Todd: Alright. Thanks Kerys.

好的,谢谢你Kerys。

Kerys: No worries.

不客气。

关于英语的简单对话:环球旅行

Todd: Tennessee!

田纳西!

Tenn: Yes!

我在!

Todd: We're gonna talk about sports.

我们来谈谈运动。

Tenn: OK. I'm not big on sports, but.

好的。但是我并不热衷运动。

Todd: OK, well, that's OK. So you, you don't like sports.

没关系。这么说,你不喜欢运动。

Tenn: Well, I like sports but I'm just not an avid sports watcher. You know I would usually rather watch a movie or some kind of history program.

我喜欢运动,但我不是一个狂热的运动迷。我更愿意看电影或是历史纪录片。

Todd: Oh, OK. So you're into history.

这么说你喜欢历史。

Tenn: Oh, yes!

哦,是的!

Todd: OK. What kind of history?

好的。你喜欢什么样的历史?

Tenn: That's a kind of a difficult question. I would say, ah, interested, primarily I interested in ancient and medieval but I also like studying the history of the countries that I have visited, it makes it more interesting when I go sight-seeing.

这是个有难度的问题。前一阵子我喜欢古代和中世纪的历史,但我也喜欢研究我去过的国家的历史,这样我观光的时候会更有趣。

Todd: OK. What countries have you visited?

你去过哪些国家?

Tenn: I've been to 26 countries.

我去过26个国家。

Todd: Really! Oh, OK. Yeah, you can't name them all.

真的!好吧。这些国家你不可能都说一遍。

Tenn: The big ones I would say, I've been over a good bit of Europe, ah, Mexico, Peru, I spent almost a year in Egypt and I went to Isreal, Jordan, and now I'm here in

Japan. I've been here in Japan for a year and a half. And while I have been here, I visited Korea for about a week.

我去过的国家有不少,我在欧洲待过很长的时间,我去过墨西哥,秘鲁,我在埃及待了近一年的时间,我还去过以色列,约旦。我现在在日本,我会在这儿待一年半的时间。在日本的这段时间,我还去韩国待了近一周。

Todd: OK. Wow. That's a lot so did you do the Pyramids in Egypt?

哇,你真是去过不少地方,你去埃及看金字塔了吗?

Tenn: Oh, yes. Actually, I climbed the pyramids.

哦,是的。实际上我还爬上金字塔了。

Todd: Oh, really. Nice. What's it like on the top?

哦,真的吗。太棒了。在塔顶上感觉怎么样?

Tenn: Very, very interesting. You can see, ah, it was during the summer so the visibility was rather low.

十分十分有趣。那时候是夏天,所以能见度很低。

Todd: Oh, OK.

哦,好的。

Tenn: But, to see, we were on The Great Pyramid, and the second Pyramid, Kefron, was right near by, and it is a very different perspective to see it from, interesting to be eye-level, to be on the same level as the top of that second pyramid.

我们爬到了大金字塔上,第二高金字塔Kefron就在旁边,从我们这个视角看它真的很与众不同,我们是在与第二高的金字塔等高的位置去水平欣赏它的。

Todd: OK. Wow! So you were in Peru, right?

哇!你还去了秘鲁对吗?

Tenn: Yes.

是的。

Todd: OK. What's the big thing people see in Peru?

好的。秘鲁有什么可观光的?

Tenn: Machu Pichu.

马丘皮丘。

Todd: Machu Pichu. OK. What is Machu Pichu?

马丘皮丘,什么是马丘皮丘?

Tenn: Machu Pichu is the ruins of a city that was built by the Inca People.

马丘皮丘是印加人城市遗址。

Todd: OK.

好的。

Tenn: Over three...six hundred years ago, and was lost, no one knew what happened to it. until it was recently discovered about a hundred years ago.

它是六百多年前迷失的城市,没人知道那里发生了什么。知道一百年前人类发现了它。

Todd: OK. Wow. Nice. Alright, thanks a lot David

哇,真棒。好的,谢谢你大卫。

Tenn: Sure!

不客气!

Todd: Or Tennessee.

或者说谢谢田纳西。

关于英语的简单对话:全球化

Todd: OK. Jamie. We're back.

杰米,我们开始吧。

Jamie: OK.

好的。

Todd: Jamie, you're a businessman.

杰米,你是一名商人。

Jamie: Sometimes.

有时是。

Todd: OK, so..

哦,那么……

Jamie: Not this week.

至少这周不是。

Todd: Not this week! OK. Um. we're going to talk about globalization.

这周不是!好吧,我们来聊聊全球化。

Jamie: OK.

好的。

Todd: What do you think about globalization?

你对全球化有什么看法?

Jamie: Globalization! I'm not really sure, I have a clear definition of what globalization is, but if globalization is several nations trading on the open, or semi-regular basis then I think globalization is a relatively positive thing.

全球化!我不确定我是否对全球化有一个清晰的概念,但如果全球化是指国家间公开进行贸易,或是经常定期地进行交易,那么我认为全球化是一件相对积极的事情。

Todd: Yeah!

是的!

Jamie: For, certainly for the countries that are involved in the, in the business that is going on between the nations that are obviously involved with that business.

当然,这样进行的贸易是国家之间的贸易,与参与国有着息息相关的联系。

Todd: Yeah. OK. Great. So do you think it makes the world a better place?

好的,很棒。那么你认为这样会让世界更加和谐吗?

Jamie: Yeah, the world a better place? No, I don't think it make the world a better place. I think it's just good for the countries that are directly and indirectly involved with the business that is going on between countries.

让世界变得更好?不,我不认为这样会使世界变得更好。我认为这样只会使直接参与或是间接参与贸易的国家带来好处,而这样的贸易还会在这几个国家之间进行。

Todd: OK. Great. Thanks a lot.

好的,很棒,谢谢你。

Jamie: My pleasure.

不客气。

以上是小编整理所得,欢迎大家阅读和收藏。

  

爱华网本文地址 » http://www.aihuau.com/a/241961/932559052.html

更多阅读

简单的日语短文精选 简单商务英语对话短文精选

随着世界经济的发展,商务英语专业发展越来越引人注目。小编整理了简单商务英语对话短文,欢迎阅读!简单商务英语对话短文篇一布朗: Kim, what is your opinion about this?吉姆.对这个你怎么看?吉姆: I think it is great.我觉得

简单英语故事带翻译 关于简单的英语故事带翻译精选

因为英语故事的简单性、趣味性使其成为了幼儿教师在英语教学过程中采用频率较高的一种教学手段。小编分享关于简单的英语故事带翻译,希望可以帮助大家!关于简单的英语故事带翻译:A dollar per point一分一块钱A professor was givi

简单的英语诗歌朗诵 关于简单的英语小诗歌朗诵

英语诗歌是一个包含丰富社会生活内容、语言艺术和文化内涵的世界,是基础英语教学的一块很有潜力的教学资源。小编整理了关于简单的英语小诗歌,欢迎阅读!关于简单的英语小诗歌篇一nobody knows this little rosenobody knows this

简单的英语诗歌朗诵 关于简单的英语诗歌朗诵

朗诵是将静态的文学作品转化为有声语言的再创造的一种语言表演艺术。下面是小编带来的关于简单的英语诗歌朗诵,欢迎阅读!关于简单的英语诗歌朗诵篇一A Christmas PoemSilent nightHoly nightSnowfall on this Christmas sightL

初二英语演讲精选简单 关于简单的英语对话精选

一般意义上的英语情景对话教学,是指教师为达到教学目标,通过学生分组,各自扮演相应的角色,在特定的场所(通常在教室)表现特定的故事情景。小编精心收集了关于简单的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!关于简单的英语对话篇1A:I was just abo

声明:《简单的英语对话 关于英语的简单对话》为网友专情丶闷骚男分享!如侵犯到您的合法权益请联系我们删除