笑话是民族文化不可或缺的一部分。透过笑话我们可以看到一个民族的生存环境、生活方式、社会关系和心理特征等等。小编精心收集了高一爆笑英语笑话带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!
高一爆笑英语笑话带翻译:Three pastors
三个牧师的故事
Three pastors in the south were having lunch in a diner. One said, You know, since summer started I’ve been having trouble with bats in my loft and attic at church. I’ve tried everything----noise, spray, cats----nothing seems to scare them away.
三个南部的牧师在一家小餐馆里吃午饭。其中的一个说道:“你们知道吗,自从夏天来临,我的教堂的阁楼和顶楼就被蝙蝠骚扰,我用尽了一切办法----噪音、喷雾、猫----似乎什么都不能把它们赶走。”
Another said, Yes, me too. I’ve got hundreds living in my belfry and in the attic. I’ve been had the place fumigated, and they still won’t go away.
另外一位说:“是啊,我也是。在我的钟楼和阁楼也有好几百只。我曾经请人把整个地方用烟熏消毒一遍,它们还是赶不走。”
The third said, I baptized all mine, and made them members of the church...haven’t seen one back since!
第三个牧师说:“我为我那里的所有蝙蝠洗礼,让它们成为教会的一员......从此一只也没有再回来过。”
高一爆笑英语笑话带翻译:A preacher is buying a parrot
一个传教士在买鹦鹉
"Are you sure it doesnt scream, yell, or swear?" asked the preacher.
“你确信它不会尖叫,大叫或诅咒别人吗?”传教士问。
"Oh, absolutely. Its a religious parrot." the storekeeper assures him.
“哦,绝对不会。它是一只虔诚的鹦鹉。”店主保证说。
"Do you see those strings on his legs? When you pull the right one, he recites the lordsprayer, and when you pull on the left, he recites the 23rd Psalm."
“你看见它腿上的这些细绳了吗?当你拉动右面的这根,它会背诵天主经,当你拉动左面的那根,它会背诵赞美诗”
"Wonderful!" says the preacher, but what happens if you pull both strings?
“太棒了!”传教士说,“但是如果我同时拉动两条绳子,会发生什么呢?”
"I fall off my perch, you stupid fool!" screeched the parrot.
“我会从树干上掉下去的,你这个笨蛋!”鹦鹉尖声说道。
高一爆笑英语笑话带翻译:Friend for Dinner
请朋友吃饭
Honey, said the husband to his wife, I invited a friend home for supper.
“亲爱的,”丈夫对妻子说:“我邀请了一位朋友回家吃晚饭。”
What? Are you crazy? The house is a mess, I havent been shopping, all the dishes are dirty,and I dont feel like cooking a fancy meal!
“什么?你疯了吗?我们的房子乱糟糟的,我很久没有买过东西回来了,所有的碗碟都是脏的,还有,我可不想做一餐累死人的晚饭。”
I know all that.
“这些我全都知道。”
Then why did you invite a friend for supper?
“那你为什么还要邀请朋友回来吃晚饭?”
Because the poor fools thinking about getting married.
“因为那个可怜的笨蛋正考虑要结婚呢。”