所谓英语情景对话,即教师创设逼真的社会交际情境,让学生积极参与其中,培养学生的交流习惯。小编整理了关于英语情景对话,欢迎阅读!
关于英语情景对话篇一
M: hello, Deva, how are you?
嗨,迪娃,你好吗?
D: can't complain. What about you?
还行吧,你呢?
M: not bad. Have you heard Wendy divorced her husband?
还成。你听说了吗?温迪和她的外国丈夫离婚了。
D: I've heard. She looks quite depressed.
嗯,听说了。温迪看上去闷闷不乐的。
M: Yes. They used to be joined at the hip.
是啊,他们以前好得如胶似漆。
D: I heard they were just married for 5 months.
可是我听说他们结婚才5个月。
M: yes, she said they couldn't communicate well with each other and they often argued over trivial things.
是啊,温迪说他们沟通不好,经常为一些小事吵架
D: yeah. Mixed marriage is tempting but crisis-ridden.
是啊,跨国婚姻虽然很吸引人,但是隐藏着危机。
M: you said it. You know, they fall in love at first sight and quickly jumped into marriage.
是这样。他们一见钟情,然后就草草结婚。
D: maybe they were just attracted to each other but too different to be married.
也许当时他们只是互相吸引,但是差别太大,不适合结婚。
M: yeah. We Chinese have quite different lifestyles and values from foreigners.
对啊,我们中国人和外国人的生活方式,价值观念相差太大。
D: definitely. That's why many cross-cultural marriages end in divorce.
的确如此,所以许多跨国婚姻都以失败告终。
M: we've heard so much about Chinese film stars divorcing foreigners.
经常听说某个中国影星和外国人离婚了。
D: that's true.Just hope Wendy can recover from the pain of divorce soon.
的确。希望温迪尽快从离婚的阴影中走出来吧。
关于英语情景对话篇二
M: Hi, how are you doing?
嗨,过得好吗?
D: Everything's great. And you?
挺好的,你呢?
M: Same here.Havc you seen any new films recently?
还老样子。最近看什么新电影了吗?
D: No, I haven't had a chancc to. But Iire becn watching a Chinese TV scrics called "Chinesc-Style Divoroc.
没有,没机会去啊。但是我在看一部中国电视连续剧,叫<中国式离婚》。
M: Oh. reajly? I saw it two ycears ago. It's worth sceing and it's thought-provoking.
哦,是吗?我两年前兢