英文对我们来说属于第二语言,在看英语对话或阅读时,如果有相对的中文翻译的话,我们对其意思了理解会更好。下面是小编给大家整理的英语对话范文带翻译,供大家参阅!
英语对话范文带翻译: GOING TO A DEPARTMENT STORE
Rumei: Dashan, I'm over here. It's great to see you. How do you feel?
如梅:大山,我在这边。见到你我真高兴。你感觉怎么样?
Dashan: I feel fine now. The doctor was right. I really needed to get some rest.
大山:我感觉很好。大夫说得对,我确实需要休息休息。
Yunbo: Hi, Dashan. How are you?
云波:大山,你好。你身体怎么样?
Dashan: Pretty good, thanks.
大山:相当不错,谢谢。
Yunbo: Dashan, have some coffee. My treat.
云波:大山,来喝杯咖啡,我请客。
Dashan: Oh, thanks.
大山:哦,谢谢你。
Yunbo: And here are your cookies, Rumei.
云波:如梅,这是你的曲奇饼。
Rumei: Thanks. Would you like a chocolate cookie?
如梅:大山,你想吃点巧克力饼干吗?
Dashan: No, thanks. I'm not hungry.
大山:不要,谢谢。我不饿。
Yunbo: Dashan, do you have any plans for today?
云波:大山,你今天有什么安排吗?
Dashan: No, I don't have any.
大山:没有。
Rumei: Well, it's a beautiful day. Would you like to join us for a walk?
如梅:那你看,今天天气非常好,你愿意跟我们一起出去走走吗?
Dashan: Yes, I'd like to. I like to walk around in big cities. You can always learn a lot about them.
大山:我愿意,我很喜欢在大城市里转转。这样总是能加深对这些城市的了解。
Yunbo: I agree.
云波:我同意你的看法。
Yunbo: Rumei, what do you think of these window displays?
云波:如梅,你觉得橱窗的展品摆设怎么样?
Rumei: They're wonderful. Oh, look at this clothing store for children. The clothes are very cute and colourful.
如梅:好极了。 嘿,看这家儿童服装店的摆设。那些衣服样子多漂亮,颜色多鲜艳。
Yunbo: This store looks interesting.
云波:这家商店看起来很有意思。
Dashan: Oh, this store is Roots. It's a popular Canadian chain of clothing stores. Roots has stores across Canada and in other parts of the world.
大山:是啊,商场名字是“根”,是在加拿大很有名的服装连锁店,在加拿大全国以至世界各地都有它的分店。
Rumei: Let's go in. I like to browse in interesting stores.
如梅:我们进去看看吧。我喜欢在有意思的商场里浏览、逛游。
Yunbo &Dashan: Okay.
云波&大山:好啊。
Clerk: Hi. May I help you?
售货员:您好。 我能为您效劳吗?
Yunbo: Yes. Can I buy shoes here?
云波:在这里能买到鞋吗?
Clerk: Certainly. We have great leather shoes.
售货员:当然可以,我们店出售质量上乘的皮鞋。
Yunbo: Where's the shoe section?
云波:鞋部在什么地方?
Clerk: It's on the lower level. You can take the stairs at the back of the store.
售货员:在下一层。你们可以走商场后部的楼梯。
Yunbo: Thanks.
云波:谢谢。
Yunbo: What do you think of my hiking boots?
云波:你觉得我的休闲鞋怎么样?
Dashan: I like them. That style is very popular in Canada. Young Canadians like sporty, comfortable clothes.
大山:我觉得挺好。这个式样在加拿大很流行。加拿大的年轻人都爱穿休闲、舒适的衣服。
Rumei: I'm crazy about my new sweatsuit. It's very soft and cosy. And I LOVE your new jacket, Dashan.
如梅:我特别喜欢我刚买的这件运动服,又柔软又舒适。大山,我还特别喜欢你这件刚买的夹克。
Dashan: Thanks for the compliment. I like the jacket, too.
大山:谢谢你的夸奖,我也喜欢。
英语对话范文带翻译:SHOPPING
Dashan: Excuse me. Where can we find the souvenir store?
大山:请问,礼品店在哪里?
Clerk: Well, Canadian Gifts is on the lower level. It's across from Prime Time Video Rentals.
服务员:噢,礼品店在楼下,在黄金时刻录像出租屋的对面。
Dashan: How do we get to the lower level?
大山:到楼下怎么走?
Clerk: You can take the elevator behind you.
服务员:你可以乘坐你身后的电梯。
Dashan: Thank you.
大山:谢谢你。
Salesperson: Good evening. May I help you?
店员:晚上好。 您想买什么?
Rumei: No, thanks. We're just looking.
如梅:不买什么。只是随便看看。
Dashan: Rumei, how about a SWEATSHIRT for your brother?
大山:如梅,给你的弟弟买件汗衫怎么样?
Rumei: That's a good idea, Dashan.
如梅:大山,这个主意不错。
Salesperson: You can find the sweatshirts next to the jewelry section.
店员:汗衫就在首饰柜台旁边。
Rumei: Thanks. Dashan, what do you think of this orange sweatshirt?
如梅:谢谢。 大山,你觉得这件橘黄色汗衫怎么样?
Dashan: Oh I don't know. I'm not crazy about it. To be honest, Rumei, I don't like the colour orange. I never wear orange. Does your brother like orange?
大山:喔,我说不清。我谈不上喜欢。说句实话,我不喜欢橘黄色。我从来不穿橘黄色的衣服。你的弟弟喜欢橘黄色吗?
Rumei: I don't know.
如梅:我不知道。
Dashan: Do you like this black sweatshirt?
大山:你喜欢这件黑色的汗衫吗?
Rumei: Yes, I do. I like the picture on the front.
如梅:我喜欢。我喜欢胸前的图案。
Yunbo: Me, too.
云波:我也喜欢。
Salesperson: What size do you need?
店员:您想要几号的?
Rumei: Let me see. A medium. My brother is the same size as my husband.
如梅:我想一想。 要中号的。 我弟弟跟我的丈夫一般高。
Salesperson: Here's a medium in black.
店员:这是黑色中号的。
Rumei: Yunbo, please try on this sweatshirt.
如梅:云波,你来穿上试一试。
Salesperson: The black sweatshirts are on sale. They are 30% off.
店员:黑色汗衫现在减价了,优惠30%。
Rumei: It fits perfectly. Great. I love a bargain. I'll take it.
如梅:很合身,太好了。 我愿意买便宜货。我就买这件了。
Dashan: That's a good deal.
大山:那真合算。
Rumei: Dashan, English only.
如梅:大山,只说英语。
Dashan: Sorry Rumei, that's a good deal.
大山:对不起,如梅,我是说你可买上便宜货了。
Salesperson: Will that be cash or charge?
店员:您付现金还是刷卡?
Rumei: Cash
如梅:付现金。