我们对待科学应该严谨、一丝不苟,如果不懂装懂,就可能闹出指鹿为马的笑话。小编精心收集了超短英语冷笑话带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!
超短英语冷笑话带翻译篇1
"My father made a scarecrow so good that crows would not come within three miles of his farm," a boy boasted.
一个男孩夸口说:“我爸爸做的稻草人非常好,所以他的农场3英里内都没有乌鸦。”
"That's nothing," his friend said. "My uncle made a scarecrow so good that the crows brought back all the corn they had stolen the previous years."
“那有什么,”他的朋友说:“我叔叔做的稻草人非常棒,乌鸦把去年偷的所有粮食都送了回来。”
超短英语冷笑话带翻译篇2
A small girl was telling her friend all about her first time to the zoo.
一小女孩正把她第一次去动物园的感受告诉她的一位朋友。
"And I saw the elephants," she said, "and what do you think they were doing? Picking up peanuts with their vacuums!"
“我看见了大象,”她说,“你知道它们在干什么吗?正在用真空吸尘器捡花生呢。”
超短英语冷笑话带翻译篇3
Jimmy is three years old.
吉米3岁了。
One day, he was gazing out of the window when the night fell. He suddenly shouted, "Mum, mum, come close the window!"
一天,他正在窗口观望,夜幕降临。他突然喊道:“妈妈,妈妈,快来关窗!”
"Why? It's not cold, sonny."
“为什么?天不冷呀,宝贝。”
"Yes, mum, but the night will come inside."
“是的,妈妈,可黑夜会进来。”
超短英语冷笑话带翻译篇4
Harry: "My big brother shaves every day."
哈里:“我哥哥每天都刮脸。”
Henry: "My brother shaves fifty times a day."
亨利:“我哥哥每天刮50次脸。”
Harry: "Is he crazy?"
哈里:“他疯了吗?”
Henry: "No, he's a barber."
亨利:“没有,他是一名理发师。”
超短英语冷笑话带翻译篇5
A little boy asked his father, "Daddy, how much does it cost to get married?"
小男孩问他的父亲:“爸爸,结婚要花多少钱?”
His father replied, "I don't know, son, because I'm still paying for it now."
他的父亲回答说:“儿子,我不知道,因为我现在还在为它付账呢。”