随着我国与国际社会的联系日益加强,英语交流在日常生活及重要的场合中显得越来越重要。小编精心收集了关于两人英语对话带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!
关于两人英语对话带翻译篇1
Ann: Hey, is there much work?
嘿,工作多吗?
Lily: Yes, I am afraid it’s, but when I think tomorrow is the weekend, I would be excited.
我恐怕是的,但是想到了明天就是周末了,我就很兴奋。
Ann: Me too. We have been too busy these days. What about your case?
我也是,这些日子我们太忙了,你的那个案子怎么样了?
Lily: It meets the bottleneck. I don’t know how to deal with it.
遇到了瓶颈了,我都不知道怎么处理呢?
Ann: Oh, don’t worry. You can work it out.
噢,别担心,你可以解决的。
Lily: Thanks for your comfortable words. By the way, would you like to take exercise? I have found a new gymnasium.
谢谢你的安慰,顺便问一下,你想要去锻炼身体吗?我找到一个新的健身房。
Ann: Oh? Is the equipment at the gym new?
哦?健身房的设备是新的吗?
Lily: Yes, the equipment is introduced from the oversea.
是的,设备是国外引进的。
Ann: Great. I love to take exercise. Is it OK on Sunday?
太好了,我喜欢锻炼,星期天可以吗?
Lily: OK, we can meet at the gate of central park. The gymnasium is near the park.
好的,我们可以在中心公园门口碰面,那个健身房离公园不远。
关于两人英语对话带翻译篇2
Jack: Hi,buddy!How about your date last night?
嗨,哥们!昨晚的约会怎么样?
Tom: Wonderful!I have invited the girl for Starbucks .She enjoy the casual atmosphere very much.
好极了,我请她去了星巴克,她很享受那种随意的气氛.
Jack: Yeah.That is a nice place to chill out with friends.
是的.咖啡厅是非常适合朋友们一起去放松的好地方.
Tom: I have heard some young couples choose coffee bar to make their wedding.Maybe I can try it.Terrible,where is my ring?
我听说一些年轻情侣选择咖啡厅办婚宴.也许我也可以试试.糟了,我的求婚戒指去哪了?
关于两人英语对话带翻译篇3
Ann: It’s good for you to come.
你能来真是太好了。
Lily: What’s wrong?
怎么了?
Ann: There is a little dog in the hole. Look. Over there.
有只狗在那个洞里,看,在那。
Lily: Doesn’t it jump out by itself?
难道它不会自己跳出来吗?
Ann: No, it couldn’t. it has been barking for a long time. I followed the sound and come here to find it.
是的,它不会,它已经在那叫了好长一段时间了,我跟着声音来到这里才看到它的。
Lily: Let me see. Could you find a rope? We can try to get it out.
让我想想,你能找到条绳子吗?我们可以试着把它弄出来。
Ann: I have found a rope, but I don’t know how to do. Here you are.
我已经找到了,但是我不知道怎么做,给你。
Lily: This hole is big enough for a person to go down. And I will use the rope to tie the dog, and you
这个洞大得足够让一个人下去,我会用绳子把那只狗绑好,然后你把绳子往上拉,我会自己上来的。
Ann: Is that OK?
这样行吗?
Lily: Yes, believe me.
可以的,相信我。
关于两人英语对话带翻译篇4
大嘴: Do you know the super mother of US?
你知道美国著名的超级妈妈吗?
脸盆: Yeah, she’s almost a celebrity.
知道啊,她太出名了!
大嘴: She had 18 children during 21 years and she’s always in a state of pregnancy and lactation.
她21年生了18个孩子,几乎婚后一直处于孕育和哺乳的状态。
脸盆: She will have her 19th baby in March next year.
明年3月她将迎来自己的第19个孩子。
大嘴: It seems that the couple are not satisfied.
但她和丈夫似乎还不满足。
脸盆: How big the family!
真是个庞大的家庭啊!