诗歌是用高度凝练的语言,形象表达作者丰富情感,集中反映社会生活并具有一定节奏和韵律的文学体裁。下面小编为大家带来名家经典诗歌阅读,希望大家喜欢!
名家经典诗歌:亚顿河水Flow gently, sweet Afton, among thy green braes!
Flow gently, I'll sing thee a song in thy praise!
My Mary's asleep by thy murmuring stream,
Flow gently, sweet Afton, disturb not her dream.
轻轻地流,甜美的亚顿河,你流过碧坡青山,
轻轻地流,让我一展歌喉把你盛赞;
我的玛丽傍着你的淙淙流水安然入睡
轻轻地流,甜美的亚顿河,别把她的美梦搅碎。
Thou stock-dove, whose echo resounds thro' the glen,
Ye wild whistling blackbirds in yon thorny den,
Thou green-crested lapwing, thy screaming forbear,
I charge you disturb not my slumbering fair.
你呀,欧鸽,歌声在幽谷里回荡,
你呀,乌鸫,哨声在荆棘丛生的溪谷中鸣响,
你呀,绿冠的田凫,你那喜爱啼叫的尊长,
我请求你们不要打扰我熟睡的姑娘。
How lofty, sweet Afton, thy neighbouring hills,
Far mark'd with the courses of clear winding rills;
There daily I wander as noon rises high,
My flocks and my Mary's sweet cot in my eye.
多么听挺拔呦,甜美的亚顿河,你周围的山岗,
你的河道那么清晰、曲折、悠长,
每当正午太阳高照,我便在此漫步,
目光不离我的羊群和玛丽的甜蜜小屋。
How pleasant thy banks and green valleys below,
Where wild in the woodlands the primroses blow;
There oft, as mild Ev'ning sweeps over the lea,
The sweet-scented birk shades my Mary and me.
你的河岸和低矮的翠谷令人神清气爽,
树林里樱草花遍地怒放,
每当温煦的黄昏在草地降临,芬芳的桦树便赐予玛丽和我一片绿阴。
Thy crystal stream, Afton, how lovely it glides,
And winds by the cot where my Mary resides,
How wanton thy waters her snowy feet lave,
As gathering sweet flowrets she stems thy clear wave.
晶莹的流水呦,亚顿河,你多么赏心悦目,
你蜿蜒地流过玛丽居住的小屋,
你顽皮地把她那雪白的双脚洗濯,
每当她迎着清波去采集芬芳的花朵。
Flow gently, sweet Afton, among thy green braes,
Flow gently, sweet river, the theme of my lays;
My Mary's asleep by thy murmuring stream,
Flow gently, sweet Afton, disturb not her dream.
轻轻地流,甜美的亚顿河,你流过碧坡青山,
轻轻地流,让我一展歌喉把你盛赞;
我的玛丽傍着你的淙淙流水安然入睡
轻轻地流,甜美的亚顿河,别把她的美梦搅碎。
名家经典诗歌:我一无所求I asked nothing, only stood at the edge of the wood behind the tree.
我一无所求,只站在林边树后。
Languor was still upon the eyes of the dawn, and the dew in the air.
倦意还逗留在黎明的眼上,露润在空气里。
The lazy smell of the damp grass hung in the thin mist above the earth.
湿草的懒味悬垂在地面的薄雾中。
Under the banyan tree you were milking the cow with your hands, tender and fresh as butter.
在榕树下你用乳油般柔嫩的手挤着牛奶。
And I was standing still.
我沉静地站立着。
I did not come near you.
我没有走近你。
The sky woke with the sound of the gong at the temple.
天空和庙里的锣声一同醒起。
The dust was raised in the road from the hoofs of the driven cattle.
街尘在驱走的牛蹄下飞扬。
With the gurgling pitchers at their hips, women came from the river.
把汩汩发响的水瓶搂在腰上,女人们从河边走来。
Your bracelets were jingling, and foam brimming over the jar.
你的钏镯丁当,乳沫溢出罐沿。
The morning wore on and I did not come near you.
晨光渐逝而我没有步近你。
名家经典诗歌:磨坊主的女儿It is the miller’s daughter,
那是磨坊主的女儿,
And she is grown so dear, so dear,
她长得那么那么的美,
That I would be the jewel
以至于我愿是那珠宝
That trembles at her ear:
摇曳在她的耳旁
For hid in ringlets day and night,
日日夜夜地藏在她的发间
I’d touch her neck so warm and white.
缠绵于她那如此温暖白皙的香颈
And I would be the girdle
我愿是那裙带
About her dainty dainty waist,
缠绕在她那纤腰上
And her heart would beat against me
我可以让她的心跳离我如此之近
In sorrow and in rest:
无论在悲伤还是平静的时候
And I should know if it beat right,
当我想要迫切地知道她的心跳如何
I’d clasp it round so close and tight.
我就可以与她紧紧相拥。
And I would be the necklace,
我愿是那项链
And all long to fall and rise
整日上下跳跃
Upon her balmy bosom,
在她芳香的胸前
With her laughter or her sighs,
伴随着她的笑容和叹息
And I would lie so light, so light,
就让我如此轻地躺下
I scarce should be unclasp’d at night
冀求她在夜里也别把我摘下