《我叫MT》第二季第三集字幕英文翻译上 原创 西部世界第三集字幕组

EP02

ACT03


新配音:背景对话5人、T1骑士、4暗影之男、4暗影之女

1.ss正面特寫,沉默片刻,深情的說:“大海啊。。。。全是水。。。。”
(Poetizing)ahhhh,The ooocean, fuuuull of water
2.ss說:“寶貝~沒見過大海吧~”藍胖子點點頭
Baby, you haven't seen the ocean, have you?
3.ss繼續說:“遙想當年,我這朵嬌花還是。。。”
Thinking about my past, when i was a girl...
4.ss特寫:“啊,那是什麽?走,寶貝~我們去看看”
Ahh? What was that? come on baby, let's go take a look.
5.大小姐說:“可惡,居然召喚了赫尔库拉!”
Damn it, they summoned the Helcular!
6.姚明脸和【棍】说:“快,去阻止赫尔库拉!”
Hurry!we must stop him!
7.大小姐说:“去杀掉赫尔库拉,不然骷髅不会停止攻击”
Let's kill this Helcular, or the skeletons will never stopattacking.
8.姚明脸说:“好的,看来赫尔库拉才是元凶!”
Aye! the Helcular looks like the culprit!
9.mt猥琐的笑:“嘿嘿~心肝~”
Heihei~ my sweetheart...
10.mt问:“哎?阿姨?你在这干吗?”
Huh?Aunty lock, what are you doing here?
11.ss緩緩回憶道:“這話說起來可就長了,想當年本嬌花正當二八芳齡,風靡萬千少男,改進社會風氣,提高青少年內涵,可是突然有一天,一個想不到的機遇擺在了我的前面,徹底地改變了本嬌花的人生,就在那一天……”
It is a looooong story, when i was a teen.... pretty and unusual,you would fill up a ship with my followers.but on that daysomething happened,everything changed...
12.sm说:“我们不去帮帮骷髅们么?”
Are we going to help these skeletons?
13.亡灵女dz机器人一样的哆嗦着转过头来说:“好…卡…”
sooo... freaking lagging
14.姚明脸说:“大小姐,此地不可久留”
My lady, imo this place is not safe to stay long
15.大小姐特写:“什么!?你是叫我当逃兵吗?不可能!援军还有多久能到?”
What? If you want me to be a deserter, forget it! When are ourreinforcement arriving
16.姚明脸特写说:“快了,再有2天就走到了~”
Soon,no more than 2 days
17.大小姐愤怒的说:“有没有搞错?!你是叫他们来给我们收尸吗!?”
WTF,did i ask them to collect our dead bodies?
18.姚明脸:“哦,不。。。”,
Oh, of course not
19.大小姐说:“快去阻止那个没教养的牛!”
Stop that stupid uncultured bull!
20.姚明脸特写:“他这是自寻死路。。。”
YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!
21.mt转头说:“劣人,过来!”
Huntard,come here
22.lr说:“干吗?”
Yeah?
23.mt:“这孙子不敢打我们,我们一起干了她!”
This dumphead looks so chicken, let's kill her!
24.lr和dz点头说:“好!”
Aye!
25.lr特写:“什么情况?”
WTH?
26.mt说:“我们死了?”
We died?
27.亡灵dz:“那个蠢牛,居然敢打飞行管理员。。。”
OMG this noob was attacking that flymaster..
28.姚明脸说:“大小姐。。。看。。。”
My lady, look...
29.亡灵女dz说:“怎么了?”
What's wrong with you?
30.fs说:“没什么,好像想起点什么。。”
Nothing, just remembered something.
31.mt说:“我有个好办法~”
I have a good idea.
32.lr问:“什么办法,你快说~”
What is it, speak quickly
33.mt:“我们去杀了联盟的复活小妞,他们就复活不了了!”
We kill the resurrecting girl, then they will not beresurrected!
34.lr大喜:“就是就是~我们走~”
Nice,let's do it~
35.mt说:“我们先跟她谈谈心,她要合作就不用干她了~”
we will negotiate with her first, if she cooperates, we don't haveto kill her.
36.mt说:“小妞~~哥哥和你聊聊呗~”
Hey girl, may i buy you a drink~
37.mt说:“TNND,那小妞不合作!”
Damn, the girl doesn't cooperate
38.lr说:“怎么办?她把咱们搞虚弱了。。”
what shall we do now? she made us "Resurrection Sickness"
39.dz特写:“那。。那。。我们等。。。等。。等。。等。。。等10分。。分钟呗。。”
OK,we, we, we have to wait for for 10 mins.
40.mt怒说:“劣人。。。”
Huntard!
41.lr回话:“干吗?”
Yeah?
42.mt说:“我强力么?”
Do you think i'm a decent tank?
43. lr说:“你要强力母猪都会上树了~”
If you were a good tank, a sow could climb a tree.
44.mt说:“tnnd,老子都24级了,还打不过20级的怪!”
Damn, i'm level 24, can't even kill a level20 mob.
45.lr说:“那你应该强力点了,傻馒都说你废物了~”
well, you really need to be more geared, even Shammy said you werecrappy
46.mt大怒:“她什么时候说的?”
When did she say so?
47.lr说:“呃。。我猜的。。。”
Errr, i just guess so.
48.mt:“和她一起的那个把桶扣脑袋上的家伙一定很强力。。。”
Anyway, the guy with her and a barrel on his head, he might becalled "geared".
49.dz说:“那。。那是。。传。。传说中。。的。。的。。血色。。套。。”
That was one of the LEGENDARY SM loots
50.mt说:“那个桶牛为啥那么强力咧?”
So why ppl say that barrel bull is decent?
51.lr特写:“刚才呆贼都说了,是传说中的血色套装~强力党的象征~”
Even rogue knows, these SM loots are the symbols of gearedppl
52.mt特写:“哦哦~哪里搞一套血色套装啊?”
Wah, so where can i get all of them
53.lr说:“呃。。。我也不知道,前几天在拍卖场卖布的时候看到过有卖血色套的鞋子~”
Errr..i don't really know, but i saw a pair of SM boots in AH fewdays ago
54.mt说:“正好俺要去幽暗城交个任务,顺便去搞个鞋子~”【流氓音】
Great, i'll hand in my quest in UC, in case i can buyout thatboots
55.lr说:“嗯,去吧去吧~反正也虚弱中~那边可以作飞机飞回幽暗城~”
So be it, it's a good idea you fly back to UC while waiting for rezsickness to disappear .
56.mt说:“小妞~我要去幽暗城~”
Hey, girl, to the UC.
57.mt特写,看着管理员:“小妞~听到没有?”
Hey, did you hear me?
58.mt大怒:“飞幽暗城!驾!”
To the Undercity,fly!
59.mt自言自语:“nnd,早说骑蝙蝠么。。。”
It's fucking bat flight.
60.背景台词I:“剃刀沼泽开组,4却1,来法师就走~”
LF1M RFK, PERFER A MAGE
61.II:“请问牧师训练师在哪啊?”
Where is the priest trainer plz?
62.III:“联盟南海犯贱啊,去杀联盟的来!”
Call for invite if you want to kill some alliance.they are kickingaround at Northshore
63.IV:“组!组个~1~组我~我去~!”
Invite me!
64.V:“有去血色的么?组个,我牧师!”
Priest LFG SM
65.VI:“带做8格包包,自带材料免费!”
LFW crafting 8-slot bags, free with your mats.
66.VII:“剃刀沼泽有没有法师来啊,来个会打的!”
Any mage keen to run RFK? must be experienced
67.mt猥琐状:“嘿嘿~十字军鞋子~~”片刻,大惊:“喝?!好贵!居然要3G!”
Heihei,Scarlet Boots..... WTH,3G,so expensive!
68.lr掏出电话:“谁呀?”
Who is this?
69.mt说:“劣人!有个蠢蛋在2G一组卖亚麻布,你要不要挣点钱?”
Huntard, there is a noob selling linen cloth 2G per stack, do youwant to make money from him?
70.lr听后大喜:“好啊好啊~快给我带几组布回来~”
Nice,nice!Bring me several stacks
71.dz说:“你。。你卖布。。。还。。还是。。买布。。啊。。?”
Are you...you...you buying or selling?
72.lr特写说:“啊?就是。。。”片刻,大怒:“靠!差点叫艾木涕忽悠了!”
Ahhh,right!.......i'm almost fooled by him!
73.mt特写:“喔?好像在哪见过他?”
Hmmm.. i think i've seen this guy somewhere
74.mt想了想:“算了,先去坑劣人~”
Whatever,swindle Huntard out of his gold first
75.mt:“噢?劣人咧?”
Hmmm? where the hell the Huntard?
76.mt站在货车边趴在地上看着车底下喊:“劣人~~”
Huntarrrrrrrrd
77.井口里面视角,镜头mt再喊:“劣人?~~~”
Huntarrrrrrrd
78.mt掀起女妖的裙子:“劣人?”
Hunter?
79.lr:“mt!你在干吗?”
MT!what do you think you're doing?
80.mt说:“呃,没。。没什么。。。锻炼下身体。。”
errrr, nah, nothing....just... body exercise.
81.lr说:“看~冬幕节到了~我们从那边雪山上带回来几个雪球,我们来打雪仗呀~”
Look, winter veil is coming! Let's go to the snow mountain andbring back some snow balls to play
82.lr特写,高兴状:“哇哈哈,太好玩了~mt~我们打雪仗~”
Ahahaha, that would be much fun, MT, we go play snowballs
83.mt努着说:“好!”
Oh, yeah~
84.mt说:“哦,虚弱没了~我们去增援他们!”
My rez sickness is gone, let's go help them!
85.lr说:“好,我们走~”然后左右看看又说:“咦?dz呢?”
Ok,let's go........ where is rogue?
86.lr说:“啊,dz,你在干嘛?我们赶紧去增援他们~”
Hey, rogue what are you doing here? come on we go help them
87.dz捧着剑说:“那。。那个。。三。。三颤。。骷。。骷髅。。贼。。送。。送我的。。。”
See...the shaking si..si..skeleton rogue gave me this....
88.lr说:“哦,不错呀~终于可以换下出生时的武器了~恭喜~看我,好不容易出个双手斧还被mt抢走了。。。”
Very nice sword,finally you replaced your grey sword,grats. look atme, my two hand axe was ninja'ed by MT
89.mt说:“少废话,我们快走!”
cut off this crap and let's move faster
90.lr特写:“怎么了?发生什么事情了?人们呢?”
WTH is going on? where is everyone?
91.dz特写:“就。。。就是。。。人。。人。。们呢。。。。”
Yea, whe...whe...where is everybody?
92.mt表情猥琐说:“嘿嘿~部落攻占了南海镇~”
《我叫MT》第二季第三集字幕英文翻译【上】【原创】 西部世界第三集字幕组
Heihei,Horde have occupied Northshore
93.女lr画外音:“喏~”
There.
94.mt怒著说:“你怎么没死!?是不是和那个卫兵有一腿!?”
Why did you survive? does the guard know you?
95.女lr冷漠的看看mt说:“我假死了。。。”
I FD'ed
96.lr特写:“嗯?假死什么?”
Hmmmm? FD?
97.dz说:“就。。就是。。可以。。骗。。骗过。。敌人。。。让。。让。。他们。。以为你。。死。。死了。。。,但。。但。。只有。。劣人。。能。。能用。。。”
Fei...fei....feign Death, means a fake death tha..that cheats theenemy. It..it is a hunter skill.
98.mt怒着说:“什么!?还有这么不要脸的技能!?这个技能应该是战士的!”
What? such a shameful skill......it should be a warrior skill
99.lr听到后大喜:“哎呀哎呀~原来劣人这么强力,我去试试~”
Ayaya,we hunters are so overpowered, i can't wait for tryingit.
100.女lr平静的说:“以他的造诣还学不会假死。。。”
Seems his level is too low to learn it
101.lr说:“嗨~孙子!”
Hey,Chicken!
102.lr怒着说:“靠,怎么不行!”
WTF, it's not working
103.女lr说:“你还太嫩。。。”
Too weak...
104.lr脸红状捂着脸说:“美屡,你说的对。。。”
Beauty, you may be right...
105.dz说:“对。。对了,。。这这。。里咋咋。。。没人。。。。了?”
BTW, where is everyone?
106.女lr说:“哦,发生了些意外而已。。。”
Oh, some accidents
107.mt大惊,说:“啊?怎么了?傻馒去哪咧?”
What?where is Shammy?
108.女lr说:“那个母牛?被绑架了。。。”
You mean that cow? she was kidnapped...
109.mt大怒:“谁这么大胆?!傻馒都赶绑!不怕被电死么!”
Who had the nerve to kidnap her!wanted to taste her lighteningbolt?
110.女lr特写:“就是那个蒙着脸的亡灵盗贼姑娘。。。”
The girl in a mask, the undead rogue did this.
111.mt继续问道:“他们去哪了?”
Where did they go?
112.女lr:“不知道。。。只知道如果奶牛敢跑就把mt的钱抢光。。。”
Don't know, what i really know is if the cow escapes, the roguegirl will rob you of all of your gold.
113.lr问:“哦~你怎么知道?”
How do you know about this?
114.女lr说:“我和那个亡灵盗贼姑娘认识。。。”
I knew the rogue girl
115.mt大怒着说:“什么?原来你是同谋?!”
WTF?you conspirator!
116.女lr说:“你才是同谋,你全家都是同谋。。。”
I think it shall be you who is a conspirator, you and your wholefreaking family.
117.mt怒着说:“那你告诉我傻馒去哪了?!”
Then tell me where Shammy is!
118.女lr说:“你那么关心母牛?”
You so care about that cow huh?
119.mt说:“我只是关心自己的钱会不会被抢!”
I only care about my money not being robbed
120.女:“之前他们去了血色修道院,现在去哪了我就不知道了。。。”
They were heading to Scarlet monastery, i don't know where they arenow.
121.mt疑惑的问:“血色修道院是哪啊?”
Where is Scarlet Monastery?
122.lr接话说:“就是那个出产强力的血色十字军套装的地方~”
See,that is where the overpowered SM loots are from.
123.mt说:“好,为了强力套装和我的钱,我们去营救傻馒!”
Great, for my decent gears and money, we shall go to saveShammy
124.lr:“啊~走走~我们出发~”
Ah,let's go let's go~
125.女lr画外音,清了清嗓子:“嗯。。嗯。。”
en,en~
126.女lr说:“我说,你和mt走还是和我走呢?。。。”
I say, will you go with MT or with me?
127.lr说:“美屡!mt是谁我不认识~”
Of course with you! Beauty, Who the fuck is MT, i don't even knowhim.
128.女lr说:“把你的脏手拿开。。。”
Get your hands off me!
129.lr说:“哦~好~好~”继续说:“美屡~你怎么不抓个宝宝?”
Oh,well,ok.......Beauty,why don't you get a pet?
130.女lr特写说:“哦。。。不抓了。。。”
Oh,i don't want to.
131.lr特写:“为啥?”
Why?
132.女lr说:“没尾巴的不想抓,有尾巴的又想割。。。”
I would neither keep a pet without a tail, nor keep a pet with tailthen chop it off.
133.dz说:“我。。我们不去。。营。。营救。。sm。。么?”
Are..are..are we going to save...Shammy?

  

爱华网本文地址 » http://www.aihuau.com/a/25101011/82339.html

更多阅读

《我叫MT》3.4世界boss蚀骨者杜克恩通关 我叫mt杜克恩攻略

世界boss,小编给大家带来简单的解说下—蚀骨者杜克恩  【BOSS开启条件】  周一、周三、周五、周日早10:00-22:00  一天可复活8三次,每个ID限挑战一次(可复活30次,每次消耗20符石或50000金币,复活有间隔时间)  被击杀后BOSS

《我叫MT》火焰之心上层攻略 我叫mt祖安上层攻略

《我叫MT》火焰之心上层攻略——简介 火焰之心是《我叫MT online》 V3.0版本中开放的公会副本之一,本文为大家详细解析一下火焰之心(上层)的关卡资料、BOSS重要数据及打法。《我叫MT》火焰之心上层攻略——方法/步骤《我叫MT》火焰

我叫mt怎么升级快 我叫mt标准版 官方

今天我们为大家介绍的是我叫mt怎么升级快?希望通过我们的介绍大家能够以更快的速度升级,小编将为大家对我叫mt游戏做一个基本的介绍,然后再为大家提供几个快速升级的方法。一,我叫mt游戏基本介绍:《我叫MT》是一部由七彩映画工作

声明:《《我叫MT》第二季第三集字幕英文翻译上 原创 西部世界第三集字幕组》为网友妳在我跨下娇喘分享!如侵犯到您的合法权益请联系我们删除