看经典电影 学流利英语: http://epod
暮光之城 2: 新月 The Twilight Saga 2: New Moon 双语剧本
" These violent delights have violent ends,
“那些狂暴的快乐会产生狂暴的结局”
"and in their triumph die, like fire and powder,
“如同火和火药的亲吻”
"which, as they kiss, consume."
“在最得意的一刹那烟消云散” ——《罗密欧与朱丽叶》
Gran?
祖母?
Edward, don't! She'll see you.
Edward,不要!她会看到你
Okay.
好吧
Gran, I'd like you to meet...
祖母,我想要见见…
Happy birthday, Bella.
生日快乐,Bella
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
I thought we agreed, no presents.
不是说好了不要礼物的么
Well, the one from me's not wrapped, so it doesn't count.
哦,我给你的这个没有包装 所以并不算
That's actually great. Thanks, Dad.
看起来真不错,谢谢老爸
It goes with this one from your mom. We coordinated.
还有这个是你妈妈给你的 我们商量好的
Well, she coordinated me.
实际上,是她配合我
It's to put your pictures in from senior year.
这个是用来存放 你毕业这一年的照片
Senior year.
都要毕业了啊
- How'd you get so old so fast? - I didn't. It's not thatold.
- 你怎么长得那么快啊? - 哪有啊,还没那么老吧
I don't know. Is that a gray hair?
不知道,是根白头发么?
No. No way.
不会吧,不可能
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
That's really funny.
真好笑啊!
Another missing hiker brings the total to three presumeddead.
…又有一名驴友下落不明 目前失踪人数已达3人…
Rangers are searching for the killer animal...
警方正在全力追捕行凶的野兽…
Situation's all critical
∮Situation's all critical∮
You've got to look first before you go
∮You've got to look first before you go∮
It's Bella. Bella!
Bella来了,Bella!
- Hi. - I'm...
- 好啊 - 我…
Today's the big day, Bella.
今天可是个大日子啊,Bella
R and J essay due.
有两篇论文要交了
- Oh, yeah. - Wherefore art thou, Bella?
- 恩,没错 - 汝从何而来,Bella?
Let me take a picture of you guys. My mom wants me to put together,like,
我给你们拍个照吧 我妈妈想让我照些照片
a scrapbook full of memories.
然后做成一个载满回忆的相册
- Oh. - Cool. Yeah.
- 哦 - 好啊,没问题
I take them. I'm not in them.
拍他们吧,我就算了
- No, no, no, come here. - Well, you are today.
- 不,不,一起来吧 - 一起照一张吧
You'll photoshop this if my nose looks big, right?
如果我鼻子照的太大的话 帮我PS一下怎样?
Don't worry, I'm in the picture. No one will be looking at youguys.
别担心,只要我在照片里边 没有人会在意你们的
That's good.
好极了
Oh, good. Cullen's here.
看那边,Cullen来了
Well, talk to you later.
一会再聊
- Happy birthday. - Don't remind me.
- 生日快乐 - 我知道啊
Mmm.
恩
Bella, your birth is definitely something to celebrate.
Bella,你的生日一定要好好庆祝一番
- Yeah, but my aging's not. - Your aging?
- 恩,我已经变老了? - 你老了?
I think 18 is a little young to start worrying about that.
我觉得18岁就开始考虑那个 会不会有点太早了
It's one year older than you.
总比你大一岁吧
No, it isn't. I'm 109.
不可能,我已经109岁了
Well, maybe I shouldn't be dating such an old man.
或许我不应该和这么老的男人约会
- Mmm. - It's gross. I should be thoroughly repulsed.
- 恩 - 很显然,我已经被彻底征服了
Uh-huh.
哦,呵呵
- We have to go to class. - Okay.
- 我们去上课吧 - 好的
Wait a second.
等一下
Someone wants you.
有人要见你
- Bella! - Jacob!
- Bella! - Jacob!
What?
怎么啦?
I'll leave you to talk.
你们慢慢聊
Hello, biceps! You know, anabolic steroids are really bad foryou.
好啊,肌肉男! 激素可不是什么好东西啊
Well, I'm just filling out, Bella.
我只是在发育,Bella
You know, it wouldn't seem so drastic if we hung out more.
如果我们多出去玩几次 就不会见面老顶嘴了
You should switch schools. You can come hang out with thepalefaces.
你应该换个学校了 就可以和那些白人出去玩了
I'm all right. I prefer the rez school's exclusivity.
我很好 我更喜欢保留区的学校
They let any old riffraff into this place.
这儿的学校什么样的人都有
- I see. Then why are you slumming it? - Mmm-hmm.
- 我明白了,那你怎么…? - 恩
I was just buying a part for the Rabbit.
我在买一些车的零件
You should really come take a ride when it's done.
等弄好了你真该过来开开我的车
Is it fast?
它很快吗?
Um.
恩
It's decent.
还不错
- I'm kidding. - Okay. Good.
- 开玩笑啦 - 哦,没关系
Hey, happy birthday.
生日快乐!
Your dad told my dad, so...
你爸告诉我爸的,所以…
Yeah, of course he did.
哦,他当然说了
I saw this the other day and thought of you.
前些天我看到这个 然后想到你老做噩梦
Catches bad dreams.
驱走噩梦
That's kind of perfect.
真是太棒了
Thank you.
谢谢
No problem.
不用客气
- Good seeing you. - Yeah, I'll see you later.
- 见到你真高兴 - 改天见
Bye.
再见
So how come Jacob Black gets to give you a gift and I don't?
Jacob Black都来给你送礼物 而我却没有?
Because I have nothing to give back to you.
因为我没什么可给你
Bella, you give me everything just by breathing.
Bella,你已经通过呼吸给了我你的全部了
See? Thank you.
真的吗?谢谢
- That's all I want. - Bella!
- 那都是我自愿的 - Bella!
- Happy birthday! - Shh, shh!
- 生日快乐! - 嘘,小声点!
I thought I said no presents.
我想我说过不要礼物的
I've already seen you open it, and guess what,
我已经预先知道你打开它了 猜猜是什么
you love it.
你会喜欢的
You're gonna wear it tonight. Our place.
你今晚就戴上吧 去我们那里
Come on. Please? It'll be fun.
去吧,好吗? 一定会很有意思的
- Okay. All right. - Great!
- 好吧,我去 - 太好了!
Okay, I'll see you at 7:00.
好的,我们7点钟见
Jasper, no fair with the mood control thing.
Jasper,控制我的情绪不公平!
Sorry, Bella. Happy...
抱歉,Bella,生日快…
Never mind.
还是算了吧
You can't trust vampires. Trust me.
不能相信吸血鬼,真的!
O my love! My wife!
噢,我的真爱!我的妻子!
Death, that hath sucked the honey of thy breath
死神虽然吸干了你甜蜜的气息
hath had no power yet upon thy beauty.
却没有力量摧毁你的美丽
Thou art not conquered.
你没有被征服
Beauty's ensign yet is crimson in thy lips and in thy cheeks.
美丽的红旗仍然 轻拂着你的嘴唇和面颊
And death's pale flag is not advanced there.
死神的白旗还未插到那里
I hate being celebrated.
我讨厌别人给我庆祝生日
There are worse tragedies. I mean, look at Romeo.
悲惨的结局 我是指罗密欧
Killed his true love out of sheer stupidity.
愚昧地杀死了他的真爱
Yeah.
没错
Though I do envy him one thing.
但是有一点我很羡慕他
Juliet is, like, perfect.
Juliet简直太完美了
If you like that obviously beautiful sort of thing.
如果你喜欢那神话般美丽的东西…
Not the girl, the suicide.
不是喜欢她,是她的殉情
It's nearly impossible for...
对某些人来说 几乎不可能…
For some people.
For humans, a little poison,
对人类而言,一小瓶的毒药
a dagger to the heart.
刺向心脏的匕首
There's so many different options.
有那么多不同的选择
Why would you say that?
你为什么要那么说?
Because I had to consider it once.
因为我曾有过同样的经历
I didn't know if I'd get to you in time.
我不知道我是否能及时地救下你
I had to come up with some kind of plan.
我不得不做出一些计划
What was the plan?
什么计划?
That I'd go to Italy and provoke the Volturi.
我想去意大利激怒Volturi家族
- The what? - The Volturi.
- 什么? - Voltur家族
Now, who'd like to repeat the last few lines of iambicpentameter
接下来谁来为大家 重复一下最后几句台词
just to show they were paying attention?
看看他是否专心上课
Mr. Cullen?
Cullen先生?
Yes, Mr. Berty.
好的,Berty先生
"O here will I set up my everlasting rest
“这儿,啊,我要在这儿永远安息
"and shake the yoke of inauspicious stars from this world-weariedflesh.
“从我这厌恶人生的躯体上 挣脱厄运的奴役
"Eyes, look your last.
眼睛,最后再看一次
"Arms, take your last embrace!
“手臂,最后用报一次吧
"And, lips, O you, the doors of breath,
“嘴唇,啊!气息的大门
"seal with a righteous kiss a dateless bargain to engrossingdeath!"
“用一个合法的吻跟贪婪的死神 订立一份永久的合同“
Eyes on the screen, people.
同学们,上课要专心
ROMEO: Thus with a kiss I die.
“在死之前给我最后一吻”
The Volturi are a very old, very powerful family.
Volturi家族非常古老 力量非常强大
I guess they're the closest thing to royalty my world has.
是我们种族里类似王室的家族
- Is that Carlisle? - Yeah.
- 那是Carlisle? - 是的
He lived with them for a few decades.
他和他们一起住了几十年
Described them as very refined. No respect for human life, ofcourse,
说他们很文雅 当然,并不在乎人类的性命
but a respect for the arts and the sciences, at least.
但起码尊重艺术和科学
And the law.
还有法律
Above all, the law.
高于一切的法律
Vampires have laws?
吸血鬼也有法律?
Not very many.
不是很多
And only one that's regularly enforced.
只有一条是必须遵守的
What is it?
是什么?
That we keep the existence of our kind a secret.
确保我们的存在不为人知
We don't make spectacles of ourselves,
我们不能让自己太引人注目
and we don't kill conspicuously.
杀戮不能太明显
Unless, of course, you want to die.
当然,除非你自己想死
You gotta stop talking about that.
别再说这个了
I can't even think about someone hurting you.
我简直不敢去想有人会伤害你
Bella, the only thing that can hurt me is you.
Bella,唯一能够伤害我的只有你
And I don't have anything else to be afraid of.
其他的我都不怕
That's not true.
可事实并非如此
Victoria? She'll come for me one day.
Victoria?总有一天她会来找我
Alice will see when she decides, and we'll be ready.
Alice会提前预感到的 我们会做好充分准备
I could protect you
我可以保护你
if you change me.
如果你把我变成吸血鬼
Bella, you already do protect me.
Bella,你已经在保护我了
You're my only reason
你是我继续活下去的唯一理由
to stay alive,
if that's what I am.
我为此而生
But it's my job to protect you.
我的职责就是保护你
From everyone except my sister.
不受任何人伤害 除了我的妹妹
It's time! It's time. It's time. It's time!
开始了!时间到了!要开始了!
Your lips are nettles
∮Your lips are nettles∮
Your tongue is wine
∮Your tongue is wine∮
You're left as liquid But your body's pine
∮You're left as liquid But your body's pine∮
Sorry about all this.
真的不好意思
- We tried to rein Alice in. - As if that were even possible.
- 我们本应该管住Alice的 - 看起来是不可能了
- Happy birthday, Bella. - Thanks.
- 生日快乐,Bella - 谢谢
I found it in your bag. You mind?
在你包里找着的,不介意吧?
Dating an older woman. Hot.
姐弟恋,很新潮嘛
- What? - You first, Rosalie.
- 怎么了? - 你先来,Rosalie
It's a necklace. Alice picked it out.
一串项链,Alice挑的
Thanks.
谢谢
Show me the love.
秀一下你们有多恩爱吧!
This one's from Emmett.
这是Emmett送你的
Already installed it in your truck.
已经装在你的卡车上了
Finally a decent sound system
终于有个像样的音响了
- for that piece of... - Hey! Don't hate the truck.
嘿!又不是车的错
Open Esme and Carlisle's.
看看Esme和Carlisle送你什么了
Just a little something to brighten your day.
能让你开心的小玩意儿
Yes, you've been looking kind of pale lately.
没错,我们觉得你最近脸色不大好
Ow.
哇…
Paper cut.
被纸划伤了
Jaz, Jaz. It's okay. It's just a little
Jaz,Jaz,放松点 只是一点…
blood.
血
Get Jasper out of here.
把Jasper带出去
I'm sorry, I can't.
抱歉,我得出去了
I'll have to stitch this up in my office.
去我办公室 我得给你缝合一下
Check on Jasper.
去看看Jasper
I'm sure he's very upset with himself,
他肯定对自己特失望
and I doubt he'll listen to anyone but you right now.
恐怕现在除了你他没人能听得进去
Edward.
Edward
- I never wanted to have a party. - It's not your fault.
- 我从来就没想过办聚会 - 不是你的错
Jasper hasn't been away from human blood as long as the rest ofus.
Jasper还没像我们一样长时间远离人血
How do you do it?
你怎么做到的?
Years and years of practice.
年复一年的磨练
Did you ever think of just doing it the easy way?
你有没有想过让它顺其自然呢?
No.
没有
I knew who I wanted to be. I wanted to help people.
我知道我想成为什么样的人 我想帮助人类
It brings me happiness, even if I am damned regardless.
这能带给我快乐 即使受到诅咒在所不惜
Damned?
诅咒?
Like hell?
比如说,下地狱?
Carlisle, you couldn't be damned.
Carlisle,你不会被诅咒的
You couldn't. It's impossible.
你不会,这是不可能的
Thank you, Bella.
谢谢你,Bella
You've always been very gracious about us.
你对我们一直都很宽容友好
So that's it? That's why he won't change me?
就因为这个吗? 他没有把我变成吸血鬼是因为这个?
Imagine the situation in reverse. Hmm.
逆向思考一下吧,好么?
If you believed as Edward does,
如果你像Edward一样对此深信不疑
could you take away his soul?
你愿意夺走他的灵魂吗?
You can't protect me
你无法把我保护周全
from everything.
At some point, something's gonna separate us.
总有一天 我们会彼此分开的
It's gonna be an accident or illness
也许是车祸 或者因为疾病
or old age,
或是我走到生命尽头
as long as I'm human. And the only solution is to change me.
只要我是人类就会如此 那么唯一的办法就是把我变成吸血鬼
That's not a solution. That's a tragedy.
那不是解决之策 而是个悲剧
You're not gonna want me when I look like a grandmother.
等我变成老太婆时 你就不会爱我了
Bella, do you not understand my feelings for you at all?
Bella,我对你的感觉 难道你一点都不明白么?
Carlisle told me
Carlisle告诉过我了
how you feel about your soul.
你对自己灵魂的理解
I don't believe that.
可我不是那么想的
So don't worry about mine.
所以不必为我担心
You should go inside.
你该回屋去了
It's still my birthday.
我的生日还没过
So can I ask one thing?
我能提个要求么?
Kiss me?
吻我好吗?
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
Up with your turret
∮Up with your turret∮
Aren't we just terrified?
∮Aren't we just terrified?∮
Shale, screen your worry
∮Shale, screen your worry∮
From what you won't ever find
∮From what you won't ever find∮
Don't let it fool you
∮Don't let it fool you∮
Don't let it fool you
∮Don't let it fool you∮
Down
∮Down∮
Hey.
嗨!
Just come take a walk with me.
陪我走走吧
We have to leave Forks.
我们得离开福克斯了
Why?
为什么?
Carlisle's supposed to be 10 years older than he looks,
Carlisle的外表本该比现在老十岁
and people are starting to notice.
我们不想让人们起疑心
Okay, I've gotta think of something to say to Charlie.
好吧,我会想办法向Charlie解释的
When you say "we"...
你刚才是说“我们”…
I mean my family and myself.
我是指我的家人和我自己
Edward, what happened with Jasper, it's nothing.
Edward,是因为Jasper么? 我真的不在意的
You're right. It was nothing,
没错,确实不用在意
nothing but what I always expected
我一直期望那些都无所谓
and nothing compared to what could have happened.
和那些本该发生的事相比也无关紧要
You just don't belong in my world, Bella.
Bella,你只是不属于我们的世界
I belong with you.
可是我属于你
No. You don't.
不,你不属于
I'm coming.
我要跟你一起
Bella,
Bella
I don't want you to come.
我不想让你跟我一起走
You don't want me?
你不要我了吗?
No.
是的
That changes things a lot.
这会改变很多事情
But if it's not too much to ask,
如果我的要求不是太过分的话
can you just promise me something?
能答应我一些事吗?
Don't do anything reckless.
不要鲁莽行事
For Charlie's sake.
算是为了Charlie吧
And I'll promise something to you in return.
作为回报 我也会答应你一些事
This is the last time you'll ever see me.
这是你最后一次见到我
I won't come back,
我不会再回来了
and you can go on with your life without any interference fromme.
你好好继续自己的生活 我不会再来打搅你了
It will be like I never existed, I promise.
就当我从未出现过,我保证
If this is about my soul, take it. I don't want it withoutyou.
如果是因为我的灵魂的话,尽管拿去 没有你我要它何干
It's not about your soul.
和你的灵魂没关系
You're just not good for me.
只是你真的不适合我
Not good enough for you.
我配不上你?
I'm just sorry I let this go on for so long.
很抱歉,我应该早点告诉你的
Please...
求求你…
Don't...
别这样…
Goodbye.
再见
Edward.
Edward!
Edward.
Edward!
Edward.
Edward!
Edward!
Edward!
Edward.
Edward!
I'm gonna try the Cullens' place again.
我再去Cullens家里看看
- The Cullens left town, Charlie. - Good riddance.
- Cullen一家子已经离开镇子了,Charlie - 真是个好消息
Where'd they go?
他们去哪了?
We'll find her, Charlie.
我们会找着Bella的,Charlie
- Thanks, Harry. - Charlie!
- 谢谢你,Harry - Charlie!
Hey.
看那边!
She's all right.
她没事
I got her. Thank you, Sam.
我来吧,谢谢你,Sam
There's a possibility
∮There's a possibility∮
There's a possibility
∮There's a possibility∮
All that I had
∮All that I had∮
Was all I'm gonna get
∮Was all I'm gonna get∮
Alice, you've disappeared,
Alice,你真的消失了
like everything else.
所有的一切都消失了
Now who else can I talk to? I'm lost.
现在我能找谁谈心呢? 我觉得很失落
When you left,
你离开了
and he left,
他也离开了
you took everything with you.
你把一切都带走了
But the absence of him is everywhere I look.
我再也看不到他的身影了
It's like a huge hole has been punched through my chest.
我的胸膛好像被挖了个巨大的洞
Bella.
Bella
But in a way I'm glad.
但是我也高兴
The pain is my only reminder that he was real,
痛苦时刻提醒我他曾经存在过
that you all were.
你们都曾存在过
All right. That's it.
不错,这才对嘛
What?
怎么了?
You're going to Jacksonville to live with your mother.
你要去Jacksonville和你妈妈同住
I'm not leaving Forks.
我不会离开福克斯的
Bells, he's not coming back.
亲爱的,他不会回来了
I know.
我知道
It's just not normal, this behavior.
你现在的状态太糟糕了 老是做噩梦
Quite frankly, it's scaring the hell out of me and yourmother.
实话说,我跟你妈妈都担心得要死
Baby, I don't want you to leave.
宝贝,我也不想让你离开
I don't, but just go. Go to Jacksonville. Make some newfriends.
真的不想,但是没关系去Jacksonville 结交一些新朋友吧
I like my old friends.
我喜欢这些老朋友
- Well, you never see them anymore. - I do.
- 不过,你再也见不到他们了 - 我会的
I'm gonna go shopping tomorrow with Jessica.
我明天想和Jessica去逛街
- You hate shopping. - I...
- 你讨厌逛街的 - 我
I need a girls' night out.
我想外出一晚上
All right. Girls' night.
好吧,去吧
Shopping.
买东西
I like it. Go buy some stuff.
不错,去买些用的东西吧
Hi, Jessica, it's Bella.
嗨,Jessica 我是Bella
Yeah, Bella Swan.
是的,Bella Swan
I don't know why you want to sit through
我不明白为什么你宁愿 耐性子看完僵尸吃人的片子
all those zombies eating people and no hot guys kissinganybody.
也不肯看帅哥辣妹的亲吻表演
It's gross. Like... And why are there that many zombie moviesanyway?
太没劲了,就像… 怎么会有这么多僵尸电影?
'Cause if it's supposed to, like, draw a parallel aboutleprosy,
这都能拍出来 真该给他们和麻疯病人划等号了
my cousin had leprosy. It's not funny, you know?
我表哥就有麻疯病 那一点都不好笑,真的!
And, like, is it supposed to be a metaphor for consumerism?
就像是… 比喻成消费者至上主义合适么?
Because don't be so pleased with your own, like,
别老是自娱自乐
self-referential cleverness, you know?
王婆卖瓜,自卖自夸!
Like, some girls like to shop. Not all girls, apparently.
女孩子常喜欢购物 但很显然并不是所有的女孩都喜欢
Although I was surprised you even called at all. You know?
你打电话过来我真的很惊讶
Like, your depression thing, I get it. I'm totally, totallyworried.
你最近心情不好我知道 我也很担心你,真的
But after a while it's like,
但是片刻之后又…
- you're still bumming... - You want a ride, girls?
- 还没发动呀… - 想来点刺激的么,小妞?
...and I'm going through stuff, too. You know? Like Mikedeciding
我也想熬过这段日子 你知道吗?Mike也这么想
he just wants to be friends.
他只想跟我做普通朋友
What's up? Look what we found.
瞧瞧,瞧那俩小妞
It's hard, you know?
太难受了,你明白吗?
Like, and since when does "just friends"...
自打他说那句 “我们只是朋友…”
- What's up guys? - Look what we found.
- 伙计们,太好了 - 我们今儿收获不小啊
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hey, where you going?
哇,哇,小妞 你要去哪里?
Keep walking.
赶紧离开
This is dangerous.
这儿太危险了
- Dude, come on. - Come here for a sec!
- 亲爱的,走吧 - 过来呆会呀!
I think I know those guys.
我想我记得那些家伙!
We got beer! We got bikes!
这有啤酒!还有摩托车!
Well, they seem great. Can we go?
哇,他们看起来还行 我们要过去吗?
I'm just gonna see something.
我只是想去看样东西
Hey, girlie!
嗨,小妞!
All right, all right. We got a taker.
太好了,好极了 我们有得玩了
Turn around.
快回去!
- Shut up! - You shut up!
- 闭嘴! - 你闭嘴!
I'm sorry, I thought you were somebody else.
对不起,我看错人了
No, that's cool. I'll be whoever you want me to be, honey.
不,没关系 你觉得我是谁我就是谁,宝贝
So, what do you say?
一起玩怎么样?
You promised me, nothing reckless.
你答应过我的 不要鲁莽行事
You promised it would be as if you never existed.
你也答应过我 你从来就没存在过
- You lied. - You say something, babe?
- 你撒谎! - 你说什么呢,宝贝?
You know what? Never mind.
没关系!
Stop! Stop, stop, stop!
停!停下来 快停车!
Hey, what the hell's wrong with you?
嗨,你到底怎么回事?
Just curious.
有点奇怪啊
- I thought that I saw something. - You... Oh.
- 我怀疑我看到什么了 - 你…天哪
You're insane, actually. Or suicidal.
你病得不轻啊 简直就是在自杀
That homeboy could've been a psycho.
那家伙就像是个精神病患者
I was about to end up in an FBI interview room like some lame TVshow.
我感觉要被FBI抓去审讯 就像蹩脚的电视秀里演的那样
God, that was such a rush.
天哪,刚才真是太快了
Awesome. So you're an adrenaline junkie now?
真了不起 你是不是吃错药了?
That's cool. You can go bungee jumping.
行啊你,你真应该去蹦极
You don't get on the back of some random loser's motorcycle.
不要再理那些街头混混了
Crazy.
简直疯了
Alice, I saw him.
Alice,我看见他了
Maybe I'm crazy now. I guess that's okay.
或许真的疯了 但我心甘情愿
If a rush of danger is what it takes to see him,
只有面临危险时我才能见到他
then that's what I'll find.
我终于明白了
Bella!
Bella!
Where the hell have you been, loca?
你最近都跑哪儿去了啊,宝贝?
I brought you something.
看我给你带了什么
- Okay. - It's a little crazy.
- 好啊 - 做好心理准备啊
Wow.
哇!
Scrap metal. You shouldn't have.
金属废料,你怎么会有这个?
I saved it from the junkyard.
我在废物堆里找到的
I think they'll probably cost more to fix than they're worth,
我觉得不值得花钱去修
but then I thought that if I had a mechanic friend
到底有谁能帮我修呢
- to help me out then... - Ah!
- 然后就想到你了 - 原来如此!
- Me being the mechanic-type friend? - That's right.
- 原来你把我当作机修工朋友啊? - 恩,没错
- Since when are you into motorcycles? - Since now.
- 什么时候你也开始喜欢摩托车了? - 现在
I get it if you think that this is really stupid andreckless.
我知道你会觉得 我这么做太愚蠢和冲动了
Yeah, I mean, it's completely stupid and reckless.
是的,没错 真的很愚蠢很冲动
When do we start?
什么时候开始?
Um.
哦
Now.
就现在吧
- Please? - All right.
- 求你了 - 好吧
Oh, hey, be careful. Those things are actually really heavy,so...
你小心点,那家伙沉得不行 真的,你…
Jake, you're, like, buff.
Jake,你简直壮得跟牛一样
How did that happen? You're, like, 16. I don't get it.
你怎么做到的? 你才16岁呀,真搞不明白
Mmm-hmm. Age is just a number, baby. What are you, like, 40now?
哈哈,年龄不过是个数字而已 那你呢,宝贝,有40岁么?
It feels like that sometimes.
有时候还真感觉像是…
That song's good. You don't like it?
那歌不错呀,你不喜欢么?
I don't really like music anymore, kind of.
我实在是对音乐提不起兴趣,真的
Okay. No more music.
好,那就不听了
So I was thinking, if we're gonna do this every day,
我有时候在想 如果我们每天都在做这些活的话
and hopefully we will,
但愿每天都能…
we have to, like, fit some homework in there somewhere.
但也不能落下功课
I don't want Billy thinking that I'm a bad influence on you.
我可不想让Billy觉得 我把你给带坏了
You? Influence me? Please.
就你?带坏我?拜托
Are you... I'm older than you,
你是不是…我比你大好不好
so that makes me the influencer and you the influencee.
所以是我在影响你
No, no, no.
不,不,不是
My size and knowledge base actually makes me older than you
我的体魄和学识都强过你 所以我显得比你老道
because of your general paleness and lack of know-how.
因为你本来就弱小 而且还懂得不多
I convinced you to build two-wheeled death machines with me.
那我还是说服你帮我修理这堆破铜烂铁
Don't you think that makes you kind of young and naive?
你不也显得很幼稚,很无知吗?
Okay. So where do we stand?
好吧,那我们怎么定位?
- I'm 35. And you might be, like, 32. - Come on.
- 我35岁,你看起来…32 - 拜托
- Yo, Jake, you in there? - It's okay. It's just my boys.
- 嘿,Jake,在吗? - 没关系,是我的哥们儿
- Hey, Jake. - Hey. Guys, this is Bella.
- 嘿,Jake - 嘿,伙计们,这是Bella
- Bella, that's Quil and Embry. - Hi.
- Bella,这是Quil和Embry - 你们好
I'm Quil Ateara.
我叫Quil Ateara
So the bike building story is true.
这么说来还真有修摩托车这事儿
Oh, yeah, yeah, I taught him everything he knows.
是的,没错 他的本事都是我教的
What about the part where you're his girlfriend?
你是他女朋友吗?
Uh...
哦…
We're friends, you know.
我们只是朋友而已
- Burn. - Actually,
- 穿帮了吧 - 事实上
remember I said she's a girl and a friend.
记得我说过她只是我的女性朋友
Embry, do you remember him making that distinction?
Embry,你记得他有明说过这点么?
Nope.
不记得
So you guys have girlfriends? That's awesome.
那你们都有女朋友了? 真了不起
Yeah, right. Quil's actually taking his cousin to prom.
是的,没错 事实上Quil曾带表妹去参加过舞会
Yeah, that's still a riot.
没错,大家都拿来当笑柄
You want funny, Black? I'll give you funny.
想寻开心么,Black? 我逗你玩吧
Jeez.
呀
Hey, that hold's illegal!
嘿,你这家伙别乱来啊
I got five bucks on Quil.
我押5块赌Quil赢
You're on.
你赢定了
All of the astronauts Champagne in plastic cups
∮All of the astronauts Champagne in plastic cups∮
Waiting for the big hero to show
∮Waiting for the big hero to show∮
Outside the door he stands His head in his hands
∮Outside the door he stands His head in his hands∮
And his heart in his throat
∮And his heart in his throat∮
What can he tell them now
∮What can he tell them now∮
Dear Alice,
亲爱的Alice
I wish I had your real address.
但愿这是你真实的地址
I wish I could tell you about Jake.
我真希望能跟你说说Jake
He makes me feel better.
他让我感觉好了很多
I mean, he makes me feel alive.
他让我感觉到我真切地活着
The hole in my chest,
我胸中的那道伤口
well, when I'm with Jake, it's like it's almost healed
当我跟Jake在一起的时候 好像几乎愈合了一样
for a while.
So, Quil keeps asking to come over. I think he likes you a littletoo much.
Quil总是借故想过来 我觉得他喜欢上你了
Oh.
啊?
Well, I'm really not into the whole cougar thing. You know?
我对小孩子没兴趣,你知道的
What's up with you and age?
你怎么这么在意年龄?
I mean, how old was that Cullen guy, anyway?
我想知道,Cullen家的那位少爷 到底有多少岁了?
But even Jake can't keep the dreams away.
原来即使是Jake 也不能赶走我心中的隐痛
Hey, hey, hey!
嘿,嘿,醒醒
Wake up, Bella.
醒醒,Bella
You're okay. You're okay.
没事的,你没事的
I thought this thing was starting to work, but I guess not.
我原以为这东西会保佑你的 看来并非如此
Can I ask you something?
我能问你些事么?
Hanging out with Jacob,
和Jacob出去玩
that seems to take your mind off things a bit, doesn't it?
似乎能让你心情好些,是不是?
You know, sometimes
有些时候
you gotta learn to love what's good for you.
你得学会去爱真心对你好的人
You know what I mean?
明白我说的话吗?
Of course, what do I know?
当然了,我又懂得多少呢?
I'm just a terminal bachelor.
我不过是个潦倒的单身汉
Famous ladies' man.
著名的妇女之友
Okay.
好吧
I'm gonna go to bed.
我去睡觉了
Uh...
哦…
I love you.
我爱你
If I told you I couldn't have fixed these bikes, what would youhave said?
如果我告诉你我修不好这些摩托车 你会怎么办呢?
Are you doubting your mad skills?
你对自己的修车技术没自信?
No. Definitely not. I mean, they'll run fine.
不,当然不是 修得挺好的
It's just,
只是…
maybe if I was smart, I would have dragged out the rebuild abit.
也许如果我聪明的话 就该拖延一下你的修理期
If you told me you couldn't fix these bikes, I would say thatthat's really too bad,
如果你修不好这些车子 我不得不说真是太遗憾了
but that we're just gonna have to find something else to do.
我们只好干别的了
Is that Sam Uley?
那是Sam Uley吗?
Yeah. Him and his cult.
他跟他的“属下”
Oh, my God.
噢,天哪
Did you see that?
你看见了吗?
They're not really fighting, Bella. They're cliff diving.
他们不是真的在打架 他们在玩悬崖跳水
Scary as hell, but a total rush.
的确很吓人 但绝对刺激
- A rush? - Most of us jump from lower down.
- 刺激? - 我们最多就只在低处跳水
We leave the showing off to Sam and his disciples.
让Sam和他那帮属下炫耀去吧
You have some kind of beef with him or something?
你跟他们有什么过不去的么?
I don't know.
我不知道
They just think they run this place.
他们觉得这是他们的地盘
Embry used to call them hall monitors on steroids.
Embry以前叫他们荷尔蒙过剩的白痴
- Now look at him. - That's Embry?
- 现在看他 - 那是Embry吗?
- Yeah. - What happened to him?
- 没错 - 他怎么了?
He missed some school.
他逃课了
Now all of a sudden, he started following Sam around like a littlepuppy.
出乎意料的是,他就跟个小狗似的 开始跟Sam混了
Same thing happened with Paul and Jared.
Paul和Jared也一样
Sam keeps giving me this look,
Sam一直那么看我
like he's waiting for me or something.
好像他在等我或者什么事
It's kind of starting to freak me out.
看得我有点发毛了
Well, you should just avoid him.
你别理他们就是了
I try.
我在尝试
Okay.
好吧
- You look scared. - I'm not.
- 你害怕了 - 我没有
All right.
好吧
- Brake? - That one.
- 刹车? - 这个
Clutch?
离合器?
Good.
很好
Gas?
油门?
Ready?
准备好了?
Now, slowly release the clutch.
现在,慢慢松离合器
Bella.
Bella
Stop.
下来!
You all right?
你没事吧?
I'm gonna go again.
我再试一次
Okay.
好吧
Hit the brake!
刹车!
I wanna go again.
我想再来一次
Are you trying to get yourself killed?
你在自杀知道吗?
- No. I want to go again. - No. Forget it.
- 不,我还想再来 - 不,别来了
No more bikes.
不准再骑摩托了
Man, your head.
啊,你的额头
- Yeah. - Oh, my God, I'm sorry.
- 流血了 - 噢,天哪,对不起
What, you're apologizing for bleeding?
怎么,你流血了还给我道歉?
Yeah. I guess I am.
没错,我想是的
Well, it's just blood, Bella. No big deal.
没事的,Bella,只是流点血 没什么大不了的
There.
疼…
What are you staring at?
你在看什么?
You're sort of beautiful.
你还蛮俊俏的
How hard did you hit your head?
你头撞的重不重?
I don't know.
我不知道
Let's go.
我们走吧
I did see something in the woods.
我确实看见森林里有什么东西
Totally. Baby, I believe you.
宝贝,我完全信任你
No, he doesn't. He's just trying to get lucky.
他才不信呢 他只是为了讨好你
No, okay. It was jet black and huge.
我说真的 那家伙是全身乌黑的庞然大物
On all fours, it was still taller than a person.
即使四脚着地仍然有一人高
A bear, maybe?
是头熊吧,也许?
Or an alien. You're lucky you didn't get probed.
或者是外星人 你没被发现真的很幸运
Well, I saw it.
我也看见了
You know, you're not the only one.
你不是唯一看见的人
My dad's been getting reports at the station.
我爸爸收到了局里的通知
Like, five hikers have been killed by some bear.
已经有5个驴友被类似熊的动物杀害了
But they can't find the bear.
但是至今还没找到所谓的熊
Hmm.
恩…
Last time you clowns doubt my girlfriend.
你们这些小丑没话说了吧
Um...
哦…
So? I mean,
然后呢?我是说
Bella's back?
Bella又回来了?
Yeah, I guess so.
是的,没错
All right, that's... Well, welcome.
好的,太…好了 欢迎归来
So, listen, now that you're talking
那么,现在呢,你又可以跟往常一样 吃吃喝喝说说笑笑了
and eating again, which, you know, you've got to get that proteinin there,
你得多补充些营养才行
I was just wondering if you wanted to go see a movie with me.
我…我想知道你 愿不愿意跟我去看场电影
Yeah. Sure. Yeah, I do.
好啊,当然 是的,我愿意
Cool.
好极了
Let me see, we could check out
我想想…我们该看什么呢
Love Spelled Backwards Is Love.
《爱到深处》怎么样?
You know, it's a dumb title, but it's a romantic comedy.
题材虽然有点老套 不过是一部爱情喜剧
- I mean, it's supposed to be pretty... - No. No romance.
- 想必应该拍的不错… - 不,不要爱情剧
How about Face Punch? Have you heard of that?
《血流成河》怎么样? 你听说过吗?
I mean, that's an action movie.
是部动作片
Yeah, that's perfect.
没错,很精彩
Guns, adrenaline.
枪战…惊心动魄的…
That's my thing.
我就喜欢那样的
Okay.
好吧
We should get a bunch of people to go. Do you guys want to go seeFace Punch?
我们还是多叫几个人去看吧 你们想去看《血流成河》吗?
Face Punch, yeah!
《血流成河》,好啊?
Mike, hey, we were supposed to watch that.
Mike,嘿 这个我们得去看看
Remember, the trailer's like...
记得吗,预告片里的镜头…
- "Punch faces." - I remember.
- “一拳打得脸开花” - 好像记得
Yeah! Movie night with Bella.
好啊!与Bella共度电影之夜!
So Face Punch, huh?
那就《血流成河》了?
You like action movies?
你喜欢动作片吗?
Not really.
不是太喜欢
I heard it sucks. Bad.
我听说这片子很难看
Are you even old enough to see this movie?
你够不够年龄看这片子呢?
I mean, you know, without, like, adult supervision.
我是说,需不需要大人陪同
Right, yeah, well, she's buying my ticket for me.
是的,需要 她会帮我买票的
She's buying it. Okay.
她帮你买,那就好
Jessica bailed, and Angela got the stomach flu,
Jessica爽约了 Angela胃有点不舒服
so Eric's taking care of her.
Eric去照顾她了
- It's just us three. - Great!
- 就剩下我们仨了 - 好极了!
- Great. - Yeah.
- 很好 - 没错
Put your gun down.
把枪放下
Put your gun down or I'm gonna blow your frickin' head off.
把你的枪放下 否则我让你脑袋开花
Both of you put both of your guns down
你们俩都把枪放下
or I'm gonna blow both of your frickin' heads off.
否则让你们脑袋搬家
All right, forget it, let's do this!
够了,别废话,开枪!
Okay, I think I'm gonna throw up.
我觉得我快吐了
He's...
他…
What a marshmallow!
真没用!
You should hold out for someone with a stronger stomach.
你真该叫个肠胃承受能力强的人来
Someone who laughs at the gore that makes weaker men vomit.
最好是那种别人见了血狂吐 而他却哈哈大笑的人
Yeah. I'll keep my eye open for that.
我会努力去找这样的人的
I feel bad. He probably has that flu that's going around.
我真有点过意不去 他可能也是肠胃感染了
What? I can't hold your hand?
怎么了?我就不能握着你的手么?
No, of course you can.
不是,你当然可以
I just think it means, you know, something a little different toyou. So...
我觉得那对你来说可能意义非凡
Okay, well, tell me something. You like me, right?
好吧,告诉我 你喜欢我,对吧?
And you think I'm sort of beautiful?
你也觉得我挺帅的对吧?
Jacob, please, don't do this.
Jacob,别这样
Why?
为什么?
Because you're about to ruin everything.
这会让我们的关系变质
And I need you.
而我需要你
Well, I've got loads of time.
我有的是时间
I'm not gonna give up.
我也不会放弃的
I don't want you to,
我不想让你这样
but it's just 'cause I don't want you to go anywhere.
因为我只想留你在我身边
And that's really selfish.
我真的有点自私了
You know, I'm not like a car that you can fix up.
我不是一辆你能修理的车
I'm never gonna run right. So I should be fair to you.
我再也无法发动了 我想对你公平些
It's because of him, right?
是都是因为他吗?
Look,
听着…
I know what he did to you.
我知道他对你做了什么
But, Bella, I would never ever do that.
但是,Bella我不会那么对你的
I won't ever hurt you. I promise.
我永远不会伤害你,我保证
I won't let you down.
我不会让你失望的
You can count on me.
你可以相信我!
Well,
咳咳…
I need to go home.
我该回家了
I was feeling sick before the movie. Okay?
我看电影之前有点不舒服,这总行吧?
What is your problem?
有什么问题吗?
Right now? You're my problem.
现在?你就是个问题
Feeling sick? Maybe you need to go to the hospital.
不舒服?或许你该去看医生了
You want me to put you in the hospital?
还是我揍得你进医院?
Jake! Jake. Jake, the movie's over. What are you doing?
Jake!Jake,Jake,电影结束了 你干嘛呢?
You're really hot.
你全身发烫
Like, you feel like you have a fever. Are you okay?
你好像是发烧了 你没事吧?
I don't know what's happening.
我不知道发生什么了
I gotta go.
我得走了 638
That dude is weird.
Jake, your dad says you have mono.
Jake,听你爸说你得了单核细胞增多症
He won't let me visit, but would you call me?
他不想让我去看你 你给我回个电话怎么样?
Hey, it's me again. I just...
好啊,又是我,我只是…
I'm sorry about what I said at the movie theater.
很抱歉,在电影院跟你说了那样的话
I just wanted to hear your voice, so no pressure.
我只想听听你的声音,所以别多想
Jacob, please...
Jacob,求你了…
Call me.
回个电话给我吧
Okay. We should be back around 3:00.
好吧,我们3点左右就回来
Hey.
咋了
Look, I don't have to go fishing today.
我今天可以不去钓鱼的
Yes, you do.
不,你非去不可
Yeah, you do. Go. What are you talking about?
不,你还是去吧 去吧,瞎说什么呢?
Just be careful.
小心点就是了
Always am.
我会的
Those bears won't get the drop on me, Bella.
那些熊不可能伤到我的,Bella
My kung fu is strong.
我的功夫相当了得
Jake!
Jake!
Hey!
喂!
You cut your hair off?
你把头发剪掉了?
And got a tattoo?
还纹了纹身?
Bella.
Bella
I thought you were too sick to come outside
我还以为你病了出不来了呢
or pick up the phone when I call.
你也不接我个电话说说
Go away.
走开!
What?
你说什么?
Go away.
你走开!
What happened to you? What's...
你到底怎么了?你…
Hey! What happened?
嘿,怎么了?
Did Sam get to you? Is that what's happening?
Sam找你麻烦了? 是不是这样?
Sam's trying to help me. Don't blame him.
Sam是在帮我,别怪他
But if you want somebody to blame,
如果你非得怪罪
how about those filthy bloodsuckers you love, the Cullens?
不如去怪罪那些可恶的吸血鬼 你的爱人,Cullen家族呢?
I don't know what you're talking about.
你在胡说些什么
No, you know exactly what I'm talking about.
我说什么你清楚得很
You've been lying to everyone. Charlie.
你一直在欺骗大家,尤其是Charlie
But you can't lie to me.
但你骗不了我的
- Not anymore, Bella. - Jacob!
- 你再也骗不了我的,Bella - Jacob!
Jacob!
Jacob!
Look, Bella,
听着,Bella
we can't be friends anymore.
我们再也不可能是朋友了
Look, Jake, I know that I've been hurting you.
Jake,我知道自己一直在伤你的心
It's killing me. It kills me.
我也很心痛,我心如刀割
I just need... Maybe give me, like,
要不然你多给我…
- some time or something. - Look, don't.
- 一些时间吧 - 别!
It's not you.
问题不在你
It's not you, it's me, right? Really?
问题不在你,问题在我,对吧?
It's true. It is me.
真的!问题在我!
I'm not good.
我配不上你
I used to be a good kid.
我以前是个好男孩
Not anymore.
现在不是了
This doesn't even matter. All right?
都无关紧要了,好么?
This is over.
一切都结束了
You can't break up with me.
你不能这么对我
I mean...
我是说…
I mean, you're my best friend.
你是我最好的朋友
You promised me.
你发过誓的
I know.
我知道
I promised I wouldn't hurt you, Bella.
我答应过你不会伤害你的,Bella
And this is me keeping that promise.
我现在就是在履行自己的诺言
Go home
回家吧
and don't come back or you're gonna get hurt.
不要再来了,否则你会受伤的
Alice,
Alice
things are...
情况又…
Things are bad again.
情况又变得糟糕如昔
Without Jake, I just... I can't stand it.
失去Jake,我… 我再也撑不下去了
I don't see Edward anymore.
我再也没看见过Edward
Will it really feel like he never existed?
这是不是真的意味着 他从没存在过呢?
I will find the place where I can see him again.
我得找个能重新见到他的地方
Bella.
Bella
Laurent.
Laurent
I didn't expect to find you here.
没想到在这儿找到你
I went to visit the Cullens, but the house is empty.
我去了Cullen家 但房子空了
I'm surprised they left you behind.
我很意外他们居然把你丢下
Weren't you sort of
你这就像是…
a pet of theirs?
他们的宠物
Yeah. You could say that.
没错,你可以这么说
Do the Cullens visit often?
他们常回来看你吗?
Lie.
别说实话!
Yeah, absolutely, all the time.
是的,当然,一直都是
Lie better.
接着骗他
I'll tell them that you stopped by.
我会告诉他们你来过
But I probably shouldn't
或许我不应该…
tell Edward,
告诉Edward
'cause he's pretty protective.
因为他防卫心太强了
But he's far away, isn't he?
但现在他远在天边,不是吗?
Why are you here?
为什么你会在这儿?
I came as a favor to Victoria.
我是来帮助Victoria的
- Victoria? - She asked me to see
- Victoria? - 她叫我来看看
if you were still under the protection of the Cullens.
你是不是还在Cullen一家的庇护之下
Victoria feels it's only fair to kill Edward's mate,
Victoria觉得只有杀掉Edward的伴侣
given he killed hers.
才能解她心头之恨
An eye for an eye.
以牙还牙!
Threaten him.
威胁他
Edward would know who did it. And he'd come after you.
Edward会知道谁干的 他不会放过你的
I don't think he will.
我觉得他不会
After all, how much could you mean to him
毕竟,要是他真觉得你有那么重要…
if he left you here unprotected?
…他会把你丢在这里,不来保护你吗?
Victoria won't be happy about my killing you,
要是我杀了你 Victoria肯定不爽
but I can't help myself.
但我控制不住了
You are so mouth-watering.
你让我垂涎欲滴了
- Please, don't. I mean, you helped us. - No, no, no, no.
- 求你了,不要,况且你还帮助过我们呢 - 不,嘘,嘘,嘘
Don't be afraid. I'm doing you a kindness.
别害怕,我这就是帮你
Victoria plans on killing you slowly,
Victoria打算慢慢折磨你
painfully,
让你痛不欲生
whereas I'll make it quick.
不过我会让你死个痛快的
I promise.
我保证
You will feel nothing.
你甚至一点感觉都没有
Edward, I love you.
Edward,我爱你
I don't believe it.
难以置信
- Dad! I saw them. - What's the matter?
- 爸爸,我看见他们了 - 怎么回事?
- In the woods. They're not bears. - What do you mean "in thewoods"?
- 在森林里,那不是熊 - 什么在森林里?
Bell, what the hell were you doing out in the woods?
Bell,你跑到森林去干吗了啊?
They're wolves. I mean, they're like huge wolves.
是狼!而且是巨型狼!
Are you sure about that, Bella?
你确信么,Bella?
Yeah! I just saw them. They were after something.
千真万确!我亲眼所见 它们在追赶…猎物
Wolves?
狼?
You saw them?
你看见了?
All right, well, Harry,
好吧,Harry
feel like going hunting? Get some of your guys together?
想去打猎么? 能叫上你的人马吗?
Sure, yeah, I'll just...
好的,我…我先
By now, those wolves will be dead,
那些狼必死无疑
and Laurent would have told her I'm unprotected.
Laurent肯定会告诉她我无人保护
Victoria.
那个Victoria
I should go to the station.
我得去趟警局
Yeah, you should. You should go.
没错,你应该…应该去
Can you just stay in the house?
你能安心呆在家里么?
Bella!
Bella!
You scared me.
你吓着我了
- What the hell are you doing? - Back up. I'm coming up.
- 你这是在干嘛? - 后退一点,我上来了
Hey.
嘿
Look, I'm sorry.
听着,我很抱歉
- For what? - I wish I could explain.
- 为什么? - 真希望能跟你解释
But I literally can't.
但是…我也说不清楚
Have you ever had a secret you couldn't tell anyone,
你曾有过不能说的秘密吗?
one that wasn't yours to share?
其他人都不会知道
Well, that's what it's like for me.
我的秘密亦如此
But worse.
甚至更糟
You have no idea how tight I'm bound.
你不晓得我受的约束有多大
I hate this.
我恨透了
I hate what they've done to you.
我恨他们让你变成这样
I mean, the killer part is, you already know.
关于吸血鬼的事你早已知情!
Bella, do you remember when we walked on the beach at LaPush?
Bella,你还记不记得 我们在La Push海滩散步的那次么?
The...
那个…
The story. The story about
那故事…
the cold ones.
那个…关于吸血鬼的故事
I guess I understand why that's the only part you remember.
我能理解为什么 你只对这个情节记忆深刻
There's gotta be something that you can do.
你应该有办法摆脱这一切
No. I'm in it for life.
不,这是我与生俱来的
Well, maybe we should just get out of here for a while.
或许我们可以离开这儿一段时间
Just leave,
离开就好了
just you and me.
就我和你
You'd do that?
你愿意吗?
I would do it for you.
为了你我愿意
It's not something I can just run away from, Bella.
Bella,有些东西不是逃避能解决的
But I would run away with you
但我愿意和你远走高飞
if I could.
如果可以的话
I gotta go. They'll start wondering where I am.
我得走了 他们肯定在猜我去哪儿了
Come here.
过来
Please,
拜托…
try to remember.
你再好好回忆一下
It'd be so much easier
如果你知晓情况
if you knew.
事情会好办很多
I'll try. But, Jake...
我会想的,可…Jake
Jake, what are you doing? Wait, Jake.
Jake,你要干什么? 等等,Jake
Jake.
Jake
Edward, I'm scared.
Edward,我好害怕
You should be.
当然会害怕
Really, it's just like an old story.
真的,就像是一个古老的传说
I'm not really supposed to say anything about it.
我真不应该告诉你这些的…
Did you know Quileutes are supposedly descended from wolves?
你知道Quileute族是狼族的后代么?
Bella?
Bella,什么事?
I need to see him.
我要见他
He's not in.
他不在
- Okay, I'm sorry, I really need to see him. - Bella!
- 很抱歉,我必须见到他 - Bella!
What did you do?
你做了什么?
- Okay, what did you do? - Hey.
- 你究竟做了什么? - 嘿!
- What did you do to him? - Easy!
- 你到底把他怎么了? - 别冲动!
He didn't want this.
他根本不想变成这样
What did we do? What did he do? What'd he tell you?
我们做了什么?他做了什么? 他都跟你说了什么?
- Both of you calm down. - Nothing.
- 你们俩都冷静! - 他什么也没告诉我!
He tells me nothing because he's scared of you.
他就是因为怕你们 才什么都没告诉我
- Too late now. - Bella, get back!
- 太迟了 - Bella,快回去
Paul, calm down, now!
Paul,冷静点!
Bella!
Bella!
Run!
快跑!
Jake, run!
Jake,你快跑!
Paul!
Paul!
Hey! Take Bella back to Emily's place.
嘿!带Bella去Emily那儿
Guess the wolf's out of the bag.
看来有关狼人的传说 是纸包不住火了
Alice, is it possible that everything is true?
Alice,是不是所有的故事都是真实存在的?
The fairy tales and horror stories?
童话故事和恐怖故事都是真实的?
Is it possible that there isn't anything sane or normal atall?
是不是这世界一点正常的事情都没有了?
Hey, I think we should go back and see if Jacob's okay.
我们是不是得回去看看Jacob怎么样了
I hope Paul sinks some teeth in him. Serves him right.
我希望Paul狠狠咬他几下 修理他一顿
No way. Jacob's a natural.
没门,Jacob天赋异禀
You see him phase on the fly? I got five says Paul doesn't touchhim.
你看他跑得多快? 我敢打包票,Paul绝对碰不着他
Come on in, Bella. We won't bite.
进来吧,Bella 我们不会咬你的
Speak for yourself.
就你自己吧
I done me wrong
∮I done me wrong∮
And done all wrong
∮And done all wrong∮
All the wrong I've done I'm sure I'll live quite long
∮All the wrong I've done I'm sure I'll live quite long∮
Oh, hey, about Emily, Sam's fiance? Don't stare. It bugs Sam.
对了,那个Emily,Sam的未婚妻 别盯着她看,Sam会发飙的
Why would I stare?
我盯着看什么?
Are you guys hungry? Like I have to ask.
你们都饿了么?看来我白问了…
Who's this?
她是谁?
Bella Swan. Who else?
Bella Swan,还能有谁?
Hmm.
哦
So, you're the vampire girl.
你就是传说中吸血鬼女孩
So, you're the wolf girl.
那你就是传说中狼人女孩
Guess so.
没错
Well, I'm engaged to one.
我和其中一个订婚了
Save some for your brothers. And ladies first. Muffin?
给你们哥们留一些啊 再说女士优先啦,尝尝小松饼?
Sure. Thanks.
好的,谢谢
Leave it to Jacob to find a way around Sam's gag order.
Jacob违反了Sam的禁令 让他自己处理吧
He didn't say anything to me.
他什么也没告诉我啊
That's a wolf thing.
这是狼族的规定
Alpha's orders get obeyed whether we want them to or not.
不管是否愿意 我们都得遵从狼族的规定
And check it out. We can hear each other's thoughts.
瞧瞧!我们能读懂彼此的想法
Would you shut up? These are trade secrets. Damn it!
你能闭嘴吗?这可是商业秘密 该死!
This chick runs with vampires.
这家伙可是跟着吸血鬼到处跑的人
You can't really run with vampires.
事实上,我们跟不上吸血鬼
'Cause they're fast.
因为他们太快了
Yeah? Well, we're faster.
是吗?我们跑得更快
Freaked out yet?
怕了吧?
You're not the first monsters I've met.
我又不是第一次见到怪物
Jake's right. You're good with weird.
Jake说的没错 你对这些好像一点都不怕
Hey.
嘿,亲爱的
Sorry.
对不起
So you're a werewolf?
原来你是狼人?
Yeah. Last time I checked.
是的,上次我做了检查
A few lucky members of the tribe have the gene.
只有极少数族人有这种基因
A bloodsucker moves into town and the fever sets in.
一旦吸血鬼入城 我就会全身发烫
Mono.
单核细胞增多症?
Yeah. I wish.
是啊,我也希望
Well, can't you find a way to just stop?
就没法治好吗?
I mean, it's wrong.
我是说,这对你来说不好
It's not a lifestyle choice, Bella.
Bella,这不是生活方式的选择
I was born this way. I can't help it.
与生俱来的东西 我没法去改变
You're such a hypocrite. What, I'm not the right kind of monsterfor you?
你真是个伪君子 怎么,我这类怪物配不上你?
It's not what you are.
跟你的血统没关系
It's what you do. They never hurt anybody.
而是你的所作所为 他们从不伤人
You've killed people, Jake.
而你们会杀人,Jake
Bella, we're not killing anyone.
Bella,我们从未杀过人
Then who is?
那些驴友是谁杀的?
What we're trying to protect you people from,
我们是想保护你们
the only thing we do kill,
我们唯一杀的是
vampires.
吸血鬼
Wait, Jake, you can't.
等等,Jake,你不能
Don't worry. We can't touch your little precious Cullens
别担心,我们不会动Cullen一家子的
unless they violate the treaty.
除非他们违反契约
That's not what I'm saying.
我不是指这个
You can't kill vampires. They'II...
你杀不了吸血鬼的,相反…
They'll kill you.
他们会杀了你
Really? We took out that leech with the dreads easy enough.
是吗?我们不费吹灰之力
Laurent?
Laurent?
And his red-headed girlfriend is next.
还有,他的红头发女伴将是下一个
Victoria's here?
Victoria在这儿?
Was. We chased her all the way to the Canadian border the othernight.
她来过,那晚我们一直追踪她 到加拿大边境
She keeps coming back. We don't know what she's after.
她还会回来的 我们不知道她在找什么
I do.
我知道
Me.
是我
Don't worry. We've got this place covered.
别担心,这地方是我们的地盘
She won't get near you or Charlie.
她接近不了你和Charlie的
Look, you've got to be careful.
但你凡事都得小心
She's fast. You don't know how fast she is.
她很快,你想象不到的快
You know, your lack of confidence in us is a littleinsulting.
你对我们这么没信心 这简直就是侮辱
All right, I'd better go.
好吧,我得走了
You gotta go?
你要走?
Yeah.
是的
Got a vampire to kill.
我还得去消灭吸血鬼
Alice, I'm all right.
Alice,我过得挺好的
Until I'm alone.
一个人时,又另当别论
And lately, that's all the time.
最近,我总是孤零零的
Jacob's gone. He's hunting Victoria.
Jacob走了 他去追杀Victoria了
And Charlie's hunting Jacob.
Charlie却正在追杀Jacob
And you're gone.
而你也不在了
And so is Edward.
Edward也一样
And there's just nothing now.
一切变得没有意义
You got something, Harry?
有情况么,Harry?
Nope. Nothing.
没,没有
But I realize where I have to go,
但我晓得我要去什么地方
what I have to do to see him again.
我要做的就是尽快到他
A tear in my brain
∮A tear in my brain∮
Allows the voices in
∮Allows the voices in∮
They wanna push you off the path
∮They wanna push you off the path∮
With their frequency wires
∮With their frequency wires∮
And you can do no wrong
∮And you can do no wrong∮
In my eyes
∮In my eyes∮
In my eyes
∮In my eyes∮
You can do no wrong
∮You can do no wrong∮
In my eyes
∮In my eyes∮
In my eyes
∮In my eyes∮
A drunken salesman
∮A drunken salesman∮
Your hearing damage
∮Your hearing damage∮
Your mind is restless
∮Your mind is restless∮
They say you're getting better
∮They say you're getting better∮
But you don't feel any better
∮But you don't feel any better∮
Your speakers are blowing
∮Your speakers are blowing∮
Your ears are wrecking
∮Your ears are wrecking∮
Your hearing damage
∮Your hearing damage∮
You wish you felt better
∮You wish you felt better∮
You wish you felt better
∮You wish you felt better∮
You can do no wrong
∮You can do no wrong∮
In my eyes
∮In my eyes∮
In my eyes
∮In my eyes∮
In my eyes
∮In my eyes∮
Don't do this.
别干傻事
You wanted me to be human.
你曾让我继续当人类
Watch me.
看着我
Please.
求你了
For me.
为了我
You won't stay with me any other way.
你怎么都不肯跟我呆在一起
Bella, please.
Bella,求你了
This constant noise all the time
∮This constant noise all the time∮
Even though you're the only one I see
∮Even though you're the only one I see∮
Breathe!
呼吸!
Breathe!
呼吸!
Come on, Bella, breathe!
拜托,Bella,呼吸!
Bella? Bella, can you hear me?
Bella?Bella,能听见吗?
Jake?
Jake?
Come here.
来
What the hell were you thinking?
你到底在想些什么?
I just wanted to see something.
我只想证实一些东西
Get her home! I'm gonna go help out over at Harry's place.
送她回家 我还得去Harry家帮忙
What happened at Harry's?
Harry出什么事了?
Harry Clearwater had a heart attack.
Harry Clearwater心脏病犯了
Charlie and my dad are over at his place with his family.
Charlie和我爸爸都在他家里
Is he okay?
他没事吧?
He's gone.
他去世了
Come on. I'll get you something dry and drive you home.
来吧,我给你找件干衣服 然后送你回家
108 degrees over here.
我的体温超过了华氏108度 (和42摄氏度)
God!
天哪!
My hands are freezing.
我手都冻僵了
It must be nice, never getting cold.
真好,你从不会觉得冷
It's a wolf thing.
因为我是狼人
It's not.
不是
It's a Jacob thing.
因为你是Jacob
You're just warm.
你就是很温暖
You're like your own sun.
你就像一抹阳光
This is better, now that you know about me.
这下好了,这下你了解我了
But...
可是…
You saw what happened to Emily.
你看见Emily的样子了么
Sam got angry.
Sam发脾气
Lost it for a split second.
情绪失控,酿成大错
Em was standing too close.
Em站得太近了
He'll never be able to take that back.
大错已铸,再也无法挽回
What if I got mad at you?
要是我对你动怒了呢?
Sometimes,
有时候…
I feel like I'm gonna disappear.
我真想就此消失
Okay, not that you need me
这些话,其实你不需要我跟你讲
to tell you something like this,
but I always will. You're not gonna lose yourself.
但我还是要说 你能控制得好自己的
I wouldn't let that happen.
我不会让同样的惨剧发生
How?
怎样?
I'll tell you all the time
我会时时刻刻提醒你
how special you are.
你是多么地与众不同
Thank you. For everything.
谢谢你…为我做的一切
Wait.
等等!
There's a vampire.
附近有吸血鬼!
How do you know?
你怎么知道?
I can smell it. I'm getting you out of here.
我能嗅到那气息 我带你离开这儿
That's Carlisle's car.
那是Carlisle家的车
They're here.
他们回来了
Bella, it's a trick! Stop! You gotta come with me!
Bella,这是个陷阱,别过去! 跟我走!
They won't hurt me.
他们不会伤害我的
If a Cullen is back here, this is their territory.
如果Cullen家的人回来了,这就是他们的领地
Treaty says we can only defend on our own lands.
协议规定我们只能在自己的领地防御
- I can't protect you here. - Okay. That's okay. You don't haveto.
- 在这里我没法保护你 - 没事,不用你保护
You're about to cross a line.
你不要挑战我的底线
Then don't draw one.
那就别设底线
Please?
好吗?
Alice?
Alice?
- Oh, my God! What are you... - Bella!
- 哦,天哪!你... - Bella!
I'm sorry, I just, I can't believe you're here. Is...
抱歉,我有点... 我不敢相信你在这里...
Would you like to explain to me how you're alive?
你是不是应该跟我解释一下你为什么还活着?
What?
什么?
I saw a vision of you. You jumped off a cliff.
我预见到了你,你从悬崖上跳了下去
Why in the hell would you try and kill yourself?
你到底为什么要自寻短见?
I mean, what about Charlie?
Charlie怎么办?
- What about... - I didn't try to kill myself.
- 还有... - 我没想自杀
I was cliff jumping.
我在悬崖跳水
Recreationally.
娱乐一下
It was fun.
挺好玩的
I have never met anyone more prone to life-threateningidiocy.
我还从没见过像你这样拿生命开玩笑的傻子
Does...
你...
Did you tell him?
你告诉他了?
No.
没有
He only calls in once every few months.
他几个月才来一次电话
He said he wants to be alone.
他说他想独自待着
Bella, what is that God-awful wet dog smell?
Bella,怎么会有一股可恶的落水狗味道?
Um...
呃...
That's probably me.
可能是我身上的
Or it's Jacob.
或者是Jacob
Jacob who?
Jacob是谁?
Jacob's kind of a werewolf.
Jacob是一个狼人
Bella! Werewolves are not good company to keep.
Bella!狼人可不好对付
Speak for yourself.
对你而言吧
I had to see you were safe.
我必须确保你的安全
I thought you couldn't protect me here.
我还以为在这里你无法保护我
Guess I don't care.
我才不管
Well, I'm not gonna hurt her.
我不会伤害她的
No, you're just a harmless Cullen.
不,你是无害的Cullen家族的人
I'm talking about the other bloodsucker who tried to kill Bellabecause of you.
我说的是还有别的因为你 而想杀Bella的吸血鬼
Victoria?
Victoria?
Yeah, Victoria's been around.
嗯,Victoria就在附近
I didn't see her.
我没有预见到她
I didn't see you get pulled out of the water, either.
我也没预见到你被人从水里救出来
I can't see past you and your pack of mutts.
我预见不了你和你这帮朋友
Don't get me upset...
不要激怒我...
- Hey, stop. Stop, stop, stop, stop. ...or things are gonna getvery ugly.
- 嘿,停,停 - 否则事情就会越来越麻烦
I'll give you a minute.
我让你们先聊一会
Hey.
嘿
You're not going anywhere. You're gonna come back,
你不走了吧,一会还回来吧?
- right? - As soon as you put the dog out.
- 对吧? - 只要你把这只狗赶出去
Is he...
他...
Are there others? How many Cullens are here
还有其他人么?Cullen家有多少人在这儿?
and how long are they staying?
他们要待多久?
No.
没有其他人
It's just Alice.
只有Alice
And she can stay as long as she'd like.
她想待多久就待多久
Well, are the rest coming back?
其他的会回来么?
No.
不会
Not that I know of.
据我所知,不会回来了
Anything else?
还有其他事么
That's it.
没了
Well, if that's all, then you'd better go run back to Sam.
如果没有别的事,你回去Sam那里吧
I've done it again.
我又来了
I keep breaking my promise.
我总是食言
We don't have to do this to each other.
我们没必要为彼此这么做
Yes, we do.
不,有必要
Bella...
Bella...
Swan residence.
这里是Swan家
He's not here right now.
他现在不在
He's arranging a funeral.
他去安排葬礼了
Who was that?
是谁?
What?
怎么了?
Always in the way.
总有人来打扰
Who was that?
是谁?
Bella, step back.
Bella,退后
- Jake, who was that? - Bella! Bella, it's Edward.
- Jake,是谁 - Bella,Bella,是Edward
He thinks you're dead. Rosalie told him why I came here.
他认为你已经死了 Rosalie告诉了他我来这里的原因
Why would you... Why didn't you let me speak to him?
你为什么... 为什么你不让我跟他聊聊?
- He didn't ask for you. - Bella.
- 他没叫你接电话 - Bella
- I don't care! - Bella. Bella! He's going to the Volturi.
- 我不管! - Bella,Bella,他要去找Volturi了
He wants to die, too.
他也不想活了
JACOB: He left you, Bella. He didn't want you anymore.Remember?
他抛弃了你,Bella 他不要你了,还记得么?
No, I'm not gonna let him kill himself out of guilt.
不,但我不能让他因为内疚而自杀
What about your dad?
那你爸爸怎么办?
I'm 18. I'm legally free to go, and I left a note.
我18岁了,我有权利自由出行,我留字条了
Please, Bella,
求你了,Bella
just stay here.
留下来
For Charlie.
为了Charlie
Or for me.
或者为了我
I have to go.
我必须去
I'm begging you.
我求你了
Please.
求你了
Goodbye, Jacob.
保重,Jacob
Okay.
好吧
So you've made up your minds.
你决定好了么?
I'm afraid your particular gifts
你的超能力
are too valuable to destroy.
毁掉真是太可惜了
But if you're unhappy with your lot, join us.
如果你在你的家族待得不愉快,加入我们吧
We would be delighted to utilize your skills.
我们很乐意利用你的能力
Won't you consider staying with us?
你不考虑下跟我们在一起?
You know it will happen anyway.
你知道这不可能
Not without cause.
不难想见
Such a waste.
真浪费
I'm guessing you didn't rent this car?
我猜这辆车不是你租的吧?
I figured you wouldn't be opposed to grand theft auto.
我认为今天偷车你不会反对的
Not today.
今天不会
What? What do you see?
怎么了?你看见了什么?
They refused him.
他们拒绝了他
- So? - He's gonna make a scene.
- 那么? - 他准备大闹一场
- Show himself to the humans. - No! When?
- 在人类面前暴露自己 - 不要,什么时候?
He's gonna wait until noon, when the sun's at its highest.
他会等到正午,当太阳升到最高处
God, Alice, you got to hurry up.
天哪,Alice,你再快点
There's Volterra.
那里就是沃尔泰拉
- Why are they all in red? - San Marco's Day festival.
- 他们为什么都穿红色衣服? - 圣马可节
They're commemorating the expulsion of vampires from thecity.
纪念把吸血鬼驱逐出城的节日
It's the perfect setting.
真是完美的自杀方案
The Volturi will never let him get far enough to revealhimself.
这样暴露自己,Volturi家族绝对不会放过他
We have five minutes.
我们只有5分钟
I know, Bella, just breathe.
我知道,Bella,深呼吸
Alice!
Alice!
Bella, you're the only one he can't see coming.
Bella,你是唯一一个他不能预言的人
If I go, he'll read my thoughts. He'll think I'm lying. He'll rushinto it.
如果我去,他能读到我的想法 以为我在骗他, 肯定会冲进去
- Where do I go? - He'll be under the clock tower. Go!
- 我应该去哪儿? - 他将会在钟楼下面,快去!
Don't!
不要!
Heaven.
天哪
You have to move.
快进去
Open your eyes. Look at me. I'm alive.
睁开眼,看着我, 我还活着
You have to move.
快进去
Bella.
Bella
- You're here. - I'm here.
- 是你 - 是我
You're alive.
你还活着!
Yes.
对
I needed to make you see me once.
我必须再见你一次
You had to know that I was alive,
你必须知道我还活着
that you didn't have to feel guilty about anything.
你不必为任何事感到内疚
I can let you go now.
你可以走了
I never acted out of guilt.
我不是内疚使然
I just couldn't live in a world where you don't exist.
而是没有你我的生活就没有意义
- But you said... - I lied.
- 但是你说过… - 我撒谎了
I had to lie. But you believed me so easily.
我必须撒谎,但你这么容易就相信了我
Because it doesn't make sense for you to love me.
因为我没有什么值得你爱
I mean, I'm nothing. I'm human. I'm nothing.
我是说,我什么都不是 我是人类,一无是处
Bella, you're everything to me.
Bella,你是我的一切
You're everything.
我的所有
I won't be needing your services after all, gentlemen.
我终究还是不需要你们帮忙了,先生
Aro wants to speak with you again.
Aro想跟你再谈谈
No rules were broken.
没有规定被打破
Nonetheless, we should take this conversation to a more appropriatevenue.
尽管如此, 我们还是选个合适的地方谈谈
Fine.
好
Bella, why don't you go and enjoy the rest of the festival?
Bella,为什么不去享受一下庆典?
The girl comes with us.
这个女孩也得跟我们一起
No. You can go to hell.
不,你们去死
Come on, guys.
拜托,伙计
It's a festival. You wouldn't want to make a scene.
今天是节日 你们也不想不事情闹大
We wouldn't.
我们不会
Enough.
够了
Jane.
Jane
Aro sent me to see what was taking so long.
Aro让我看看什么事情耽搁了这么久
Just do as she says.
照她说的做吧
Go ahead.
往前走
Don't be scared.
别怕
Are you?
你呢?
No.
不
- Is she human? - Yes.
- 她是人类? - 是的
Does she know?
她知道吗?
Yes.
是
Then, why would...
那, 为什么…
She wants to be.
她想成为(吸血鬼)
And so she will be.
确实她将成为吸血鬼
Or dessert.
或者点心
Sister. They send you out to get one and you bring back two.
姐姐,他们派你带回一个吸血鬼你却带回两个
And a half.
还有半个
Such a clever girl.
真是个机灵的女孩啊
What a happy surprise!
多么让人高兴的一个惊喜
Bella is alive after all.
毕竟Bella还活着
Isn't that wonderful?
这不是很棒吗?
I love a happy ending.
我喜欢美满的结局
Ah.
Ah
They are so rare.
他们如此珍贵
Her blood appeals to you so much
她的血对你如此重要
it makes me thirsty.
这让我感到很饥渴
How can you stand to be so close to her?
你居然可以和她如此接近
- It's not without difficulty. - Yes, I can see that.
- 这不是很容易 - 恩,我能看出来
Aro can read every thought I've ever had with one touch.
Ar 能读懂我所有的想法 只要轻轻一碰
And now you know everything.
现在你一切都知道了
So get on with it.
就别大惊小怪
You are quite a soul reader yourself, Edward.
你是一个了不起的读心者,Edward
Though you can't read Bella's thoughts.
虽然你不能读到Bella的想法
Fascinating.
真让人着迷
I would love to see if you are an exception to my gifts, aswell.
我同样也想看一下,你是否也是我能力的例外者
Would you do me the honor?
您能否赏光?
Interesting.
有意思
Hmm.
哼
I see nothing.
我什么也看不到
I wonder if...
我想知道…
Let us see if she's immune to all our powers.
让我们看看他是否对我们所有人的能力都免疫
Shall we, Jane?
好吗,Jane?
- No! - Pain.
- 不 - 痛苦术
Stop!
停
Stop! Please! Stop!
住手!求你了,住手!
Stop! Just stop hurting him! Please! Please!
住手! 请不要伤害他! 求你了!
Jane?
Jane?
Master?
主人?
Go ahead, my dear.
开始吧,亲爱的
This may hurt just a little.
这可能有点儿痛苦
Remarkable!
了不起!
She confounds us all.
她完全挫败了我们
So what do we do with you now?
现在我们该拿你怎么办?
You already know what you're going to do, Aro.
Aro,你知道该做什么
She knows too much.
她知道的的太多
She's a liability.
是个威胁
Hmm.
That's true.
没错
Felix?
Felix?
No!
不!
Please! No! No! Please, please!
求你了! 不要,不!
Kill me! Kill me! Not him.
杀我吧!杀我,别杀他
How extraordinary.
多么惊人
You would give up your life for someone like us.
你会为了一个像我们一样的人放弃生命
A vampire.
一个吸血鬼
A soulless monster.
一个没有灵魂的怪物
Just get away from her!
放过她!
You don't know a thing about his soul.
你完全不了解的他的灵魂
This is a sadness.
这真是一个悲剧
If only it were your intention to give her immortality.
除非你愿意给他永生
Wait!
等等!
Bella will be one of us.
Bella会成为我们的一员
I've seen it.
我预见到了
I'll change her myself.
我将自己来改变她
Mesmerizing.
真令人着迷
To see what you have seen before it has happened.
瞧瞧,你能看到还没发生的事情
Your gifts will make for an intriguing
你的天赋真令人着迷
immortal,
永生
Isabella.
Isabella
Go now.
你可以走了
Make your preparations.
做好准备
Let us be done with this.
让一切过去吧
Heidi will arrive any moment.
Heidi随时会来
Thank you for your visit.
谢谢你们的到访
We will return the favor.
我们会回赠你们的
I would advise that you follow through on your promise soon.
我建议你们尽快兑现诺言
We do not offer second chances.
我们不再给你们第二次机会
Goodbye, my young friends.
再见, 我年轻的朋友们
Nice fishing, Heidi.
猎物不错,Heidi
Yes, they do look rather juicy.
是, 看上去相当可口
Save some for me.
给我留点
This way, please. Stay together.
这边请,不要走散
Stop! Stop!
停! 停下!
You're here.
你在这儿
You can sleep.
你可以睡了
I'll still be here when you wake up.
你醒来的时候我依然在这
Bella, the only reason I left
Bella,离开你的唯一理由
was because I thought I was protecting you.
是我觉得我在保护你
I needed you
我想让你
to have a chance at a normal, happy life.
有机会过正常快乐的生活
It was so easy for you to leave.
你很轻易就离开了
Leaving you was the hardest thing I've done in 100 years.
离开你是我这100年做过最困难的事
And I swear,
我发誓
I will never fail you again.
我绝不会再辜负你
I'm so sorry.
真是对不起
- Charlie's coming. - Hey.
- Charlie来了 - 嘿
You okay?
你还好吗?
I'm fine.
很好
Dad, you don't have to worry.
爸爸,你不必担心
You know, last time you said that, you took off.
你瞧,上次你说出去散心
I didn't see you for three days.
我整整三天没见到你
I'm really sorry, Dad.
真的对不起,爸爸.
Bella, do not ever do that to me again.
Bella,别再对我做那样的事
Ever.
永远不
And you're grounded
你的余生
for the rest of your life.
被我“囚禁”了
Okay.
好
I'm not technically breaking any of his rules.
技术上讲我没有破坏他的规定
He did say I couldn't take a step inside the door.
他说我不能踏进房门一步
I came in through the window.
而我从窗户进来
He's not gonna forgive me easily.
他不会轻易原谅我
I know.
我知道
Can you?
你呢?
I hope you can,
我希望你能原谅我
'cause I honestly don't know how to live without you.
因为没有你我实在不知道怎么活下去
Come here.
过来
Once Alice changes me,
一旦Alice改变了我
you can't get rid of me.
你再也不能摆脱我
She won't need to change you.
她不需要改变你
There are always ways to keep the Volturi in the dark.
总有方法瞒着Volturi家族
No. No.
不,不
You all know what I want.
你们知道我想怎么样
And I know how much I'm asking for.
而且我请求过很多次了
The only thing that I can think of for it to be fair is to justvote.
我能想到的唯一公平的方法就是,投票
- You don't know what you're talking about. - Shut up.
- 你清楚自己在说什么吗 - 闭嘴
Alice?
Alice?
I already consider you my sister.
我早已把你当成了我的姐妹
- Yes. - Thank you.
- 同意 - 谢谢
JASPER: I vote "yes."
我同意
It would be nice to not want to kill you all the time.
这样就可以不用总想着杀你
Hmm.
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm really sorry to both of you for how I've acted,
非常抱歉过去对你们俩的所作所为
and I'm really grateful that you were brave enough
我非常感激你如此勇敢
to go and save my brother.
奋不顾身就我兄弟
But this isn't a life I would have chosen for myself.
但是这不是我自己所选择的生活
And I wish that there'd been someone to vote "no" for me.
我曾希望有人为我投反对票
So, no.
因此,反对
I vote "Hell, yeah."
我投 "恩…赞成"
And we can pick a fight with these Volturi some other way.
总有一天我们就可以和Volturi家族干上一架
I already consider you a part of the family.
我已经把你当成家族一员
Yes.
赞成
Why are you doing this to me?
你为什么这么对我?
You know what this means.
你知道这对我意味着什么
You've chosen not to live without her, which leaves me nochoice.
失去她时你选择过死亡 这让我别无他选
I won't lose my son.
我不想失去我的孩子
I'll wait until after graduation to make it easier onCharlie.
我将等到毕业后 这将让Charlie好过一些
Edward, I want you to be the one to do it.
Edward,我希望能由你来改变我
He wants to talk to me.
他想跟我谈谈
So you're still alive for now.
你现在还活着
He thinks it's me keeping you away.
他觉得你离开他是因为我
You stay the hell out of my head.
从我大脑中滚开
Jacob, I know you have something to say to me.
Jacob,我知道你有话对我说
But I want to say something to you first, if that's allright.
但我想先对你说一些事情,行吗?
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you for keeping Bella alive when I didn't.
谢谢你在我不能保护Bella的时候替我保护她
No. You didn't.
不,是你做不到
And it wasn't for your benefit, trust me.
这一切不是为了你,相信我
I'm still grateful.
依然感激
But I'm here now.
但是我回来了
I'm not gonna leave her side until she orders me away.
我不会离开她除非她赶我走
We'll see.
等着瞧
Hey, my turn to talk.
嘿,论我讲了
I'm here to remind you about a key point in the treaty.
我来是为了提醒你契约中一个关键条款
I haven't forgotten.
我没忘记
What key point?
什么关键条款?
If any of them bites a human,
一旦他们咬人
the truce is over.
休战协议作废
But if I choose it, it has nothing to do with you.
但是如果这是我自己的选择 和你们没有一点关系
No. No, I won't let you.
不,不,我不会让你这么做的
You're not gonna be one of them, Bella.
你不能成为他们中的一员Bella
It's not up to you.
你管不着
You know what we'll do to you. I won't have a choice.
你清楚我们会对你做什么 我没得选
Bella, please, come.
Bella,走吧
Wait.
等等
Is he gonna hurt me? Read his mind.
他是否会伤害我?你读一下他的思想
Jake,
Jake
I love you.
我爱你
So, please,
所以,求你
don't make me choose,
别逼我选择
'cause it'll be him.
因为我会选他
It's always been him.
永远是他
Bella...
Bella…
- Goodbye, Jacob. - No, you don't speak for her!
- 再见,Jacob - 不,用不着你替他说
Bella, get out of here.
Bella,离开这
Stop!
住手!
Stop!
住手!
You can't hurt each other without hurting me.
你们要伤害对方先从我尸体上踏过去
Jake.
Jake
He's right.
他是对的
You shouldn't become what I am.
你不应该变成我的同类
I can't do this alone.
我一个人做不来
Then, please, just wait.
那,请等等
Just give me five years.
给我五年时间
That's too long.
太长了
Then three?
三年?
You're so stubborn.
你总是这么顽固
What are you waiting for?
你在等什么?
I have one condition
你想让我来咬你
if you want me to do it myself.
我有一个条件
What's the condition?
什么条件
And then forever.
海枯石烂
That's what I'm asking.
这正是我所要的
Marry me, Bella.
嫁给我吧,Bella
White demon love song down the hall
White demon shadow on the road
Back up your mind, there is a call
He isn't coming after all
Love this time
She likes the way he sings
White demon love song's in her dreams
White demon, where's your selfish kiss?
White demon sorrow will arrange
Let's not forget about the fear
Black invitation to this place that cannot change
While strangely holy
Come for a rain
White demon, widen your heart's scope
White demon, who let your friend go?
White demon, widen your heart's scope
White demon, who let your friend go?
- Let us be in love - Let us be in love
- Let's do old and gray - Let's do old and gray
- I won't make you cry - I won't make you cry
- I will never stray - I will never stray
- I will do my part - I will do my part
Let us be in love tonight
White demon, widen your heart's scope
White demon, who let your friend go?
White demon, widen your heart's scope
White demon, who let your friend go?
Stand it anymore, darling
Stand it
Meet me on the equinox
Meet me halfway
When the sun is perched at its highest peak
In the middle of the day
Let me give my love to you
Let me take your hand
As we walk in the dimming light
Oh, darling, understand
That everything, everything ends
That everything, everything ends
Meet me on your best behavior
Meet me at your worst
For there will be no stone unturned
Or bubble left to burst
Let me lay beside you, darling
Let me be your man
And let our bodies intertwine
But always understand
That everything, everything ends
That everything, everything ends
That everything, everything, everything ends
A window
An opened tomb
The sun crawls
Across your bedroom
A halo
A waiting room
Your last breaths
Moving through you
As everything, everything ends
As everything, everything, everything
Everything, everything, everything ends
Meet me on the equinox
Meet me halfway
When the sun is perched at its highest peak
In the middle of the day
Let me give my love to you
Let me take your hand
And as we walk in the dimming light
Oh, darling, understand
That everything, everything ends